It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bannon really who you want in the White House?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: revswirl

I'd like all of you to dig a bit into who Trump is surrounding himself with and decide if that's really the direction you'd like to see this country go.

I would like to know what position you think he will be offered? I would like to know what authority this position holds? I would like to know how the position affects the american people?

All you have provided is smears and labels add some substance please.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
No, don't want the nut Bannon in there or the nut Ingraham.

Is there anybody you do want?

Any where?
edit on Ram111516v30201600000017 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I'd like all of you to dig a bit into who Trump is surrounding himself with and decide if that's really the direction you'd like to see this country go.

I would like to know what position you think he will be offered? I would like to know what authority this position holds? I would like to know how the position affects the american people?

All you have provided is smears and labels add some substance please.

I believe I did mention at the beginning of my post that he was appointed as "chief strategist". I'm not sure what that means exactly but he is going to have a position in the White House (link)

Also, I didn't "smear" anyone. I provided quotations from either Bannon or alt-right sources. If you don't believe me look at the links I provided. It's all there if you would like to read it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Let me guess, he's literally Hitler?

Sexist, racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic, homophobic, and transphobic? Did I miss anything?

Bannon could actually be a white nationalist and no one will care because you've cried wolf too many times.

Even if it's true, people will just assume that it belongs on www.fakehatecrimes.org...

By crying wolf so many times, you've opened the door for real racists to be racist and no one will listen to you. Have fun.
edit on 11/15/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I'm not sure what that means exactly but he is going to have a position in the White House

so he could have as much influence as say the gardener or the chef? those are positions in the white house as well

"I dont know what he is gonna do but by god we go to label him and stop him"
genius
and you wonder why trump won

top topics

<< 1   >>

join