It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Subterranean Psychedelic Temple Complex In Italy With Pictures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It sure beats spirit cooking, doesn't it?

Definitely does and I think Scooby would say something like :

Scoooooby Doooooby Doooo

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Really amazing, vice has some stuff on Damanhur if anyone is interested. Just search for it on vice.com.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Damn so much to take in, saving this for later viewing.

The creators of this have some amazing talent
thanks for the share

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Wow! I would love to walk around and hang out down there. All the trippy colors and crystal balls are really cool.

Star and flag for a classic ATS thread. It is a refreshing bit of nostalgia.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
It says that they worship Horus..? I wouldn't doubt that they are into all sorts of "spirit cooking" type acts.

No tiny cult builds something like that. There must be some serious currency behind this somewhere.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Amazing. The symbology is everywhere and in every element.
Whats scary about the second image is out of all the naked statues and painting of people, the first clothed figure was of gray haired man sitting next to a young boy.
Very disturbing. Couple that with the first pic..
Amazing art otherwise.

b

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's funny, I find this far more awesome that it was built recently, rather than centuries or millennia ago. True spiritual art and beauty, built over time - doesn't happen often in the modern world.

I will be going there. Awesome.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Aww man Im totally going here next year in the summer !

I hope they are quite open to new pscyhonauts

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I wonder how come that the whole of Italy's ruling class and media clowns are now standing for a "No" at the constitutional referendum in December!

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
So, in 1945 Italy had king Umberto II jokingly renamed "Il Re' di Maggio" because he only ruled 1 month.
Now it may end up having "The Christmas Prime Minister".

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Great find big fella. Thanks.

This is way better than beating a Trump equine.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This is pretty incredible. Just think, in a couple of thousand years people will be looking at these caves and wondering about them, the people who made them, and what they were for (assuming, as I do, that the internet will be long gone)

S+F

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Italian Military reforms text in front of the parliament. Is this an attempt to further concentrate power in a group of institutions that could easily be regarded as extremely dangerous for European stability?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The italian government is planning to use CIA-NSA tools uncovered by Wikileaks as a financial weapon against other countries! Probably they are planning a hack attack on the NYSE!

The British and Dutch government may be planning to help Italy.
edit on 15-4-2017 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Falcone and Borsellino were not killed by one side of the Italian clown show politics. Rather, they were killed by a Mafia-like state, police and military infrastructure represented by the highest ranking state representatives starting from the president.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
More than a psychedelic temple under the ground, Italy probably needs a psychiatric hospital in Rome, probably half way between Quirinale and Palazzo Chigi, just to be sure it's reachable quickly from all necessary directions.

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Wow, what awesome work! I would love to take a trip there and see it first-hand!

The Federation of Damanhur sounds quite interesting from the Wikipedia page. I'll have to investigate their beliefs and systems. From first glance, it seems like they're pretty open with the wide variety of ways to interact with/contribute to the group culture as a whole.

Cool stuff!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join