It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bernie Sanders Could Replace President Trump With Little-Known Loophole

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
Bernie Sanders Could Replace President Trump With Little-Known Loophole

"It has to get worse before it gets better!"
With that in mind, Trump will take US where it needs to go!
Getting 'worse' will be painful, of course, but necessary...
Like the emptying of a long infected boil!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Give it up dude she got trounced,not even close in popular or electorial,so how do you figure?,some new liberal law you made up? deny ignorance

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Give it up dude she got trounced,not even close in popular or electorial,so how do you figure?,some new liberal law you made up? deny ignorance

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Actually there is a little known loophole that can get Bernie Sanders into office.

It's called 'designated survivor'.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Maybe you should learn the difference between an opinion piece from a blogger and a news article written by a journalist. Also stop associating such op-eds with the entire organisation (pesky disclaimers). Then again that wouldn't fit your narrative.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Lol!

Well played sir!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

Holy canoly!
HuffPo actually makes some good points in this article, and most of them I agree with.

Really makes you think how much research people do when looking into what the rules are.

Loophole indeed.

Link to Huuf Po article

You could put a bit of effort onto your thread and explain why... Not everyone here just clicks on links posted by random strangers on the internet..

But sometimes doing so can lead you into new, exciting and naughty places.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes they all are, and do you think you really know me so well as to assume what I like or don't like???

2nd

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

a reply to: muzzleflash

Although I do find it ironic that HuffPo published this article.

I was thinking the same thing, but regardless, it doesn't mean that the points are not valid--they are very valid, just really makes one realize that most stories on their site wouldn't pass the mustard.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Yes they all are, and do you think you really know me so well as to assume what I like or don't like???

2nd

Load. I guess I did not express my point clearly. And No I do not know you so well, but it is rather easy to assume that you have prior low regard for Huffpo as previously you stated

"That HuffPo is telling people to research sources before believing what may be gossip or innuendo in a story when they themselves are one of the biggest abusers of putting out gossip and innuendo.

In this sentence you rail against huffpo as being abusers of putting out gossip and innuendo, which by the way was what you liked about the article in the first place, calling out against gossip and innuendo.... So, as you do not like gossip and innuendo, AND you consider huffpo to be one of the biggest abusers of this, I do not think I am jumping to conclusions that you do not like Huffpo. Please tell me if I am wrong here. I thought my earlier statement a simple deduction, not a grand and sweeping diagnosis of your state of being.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Trump was the lesser evil between Him and Clinton, hands down.

However, it looks like Trump might actually have been the lesser evil against Bernie as well. How sad of a state is our county in ?

It looks like Bernie was a fraud all along who had an agreement with the Clinton camp from the beginning. I was for Bernie initially but he can go and rot in his lake house now .

edit on 431130America/ChicagoTue, 15 Nov 2016 11:43:27 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This would be a good thread if it were in the right category of HOAX.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

Maybe you should learn the difference between an opinion piece from a blogger and a news article written by a journalist. Also stop associating such op-eds with the entire organisation (pesky disclaimers). Then again that wouldn't fit your narrative.

Wouldn't be the only such post from the HuffPo's so-called "journalists".

I don't wanna hear jack about real journalism until we can actually find some.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

That site is only spewing none sense and crap.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Kukri

Wouldn't be the only such post from the HuffPo's so-called "journalists".

I don't wanna hear jack about real journalism until we can actually find some.

Can't argue with that one my man. Up here in Canuckistan those so called "news outlets" would of lost their license for the crap they've been spreading.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join