It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bernie Sanders Could Replace President Trump With Little-Known Loophole

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Holy canoly!
HuffPo actually makes some good points in this article, and most of them I agree with.

Really makes you think how much research people do when looking into what the rules are.

Loophole indeed.

Link to Huff Po article

edit on 14-11-2016 by LockNLoad because: Typo

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
Holy canoly!
HuffPo actually makes some good points in this article, and most of them I agree with.

Really makes you think how much research people do when looking into what the rules are.

Loophole indeed.

Link to Huuf Po article

You could put a bit of effort onto your thread and explain why... Not everyone here just clicks on links posted by random strangers on the internet..

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yeah ok he could replace Trump, but I don't think he could anymore after apparently Twitter says that Trump destroyed Hillary in the popular vote as well.

And in case anyone can't tell, that's sarcasm in the same vein as the article.
edit on 14-11-2016 by WhateverYouSay because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
He's not going to tell you what it's about because it says this:

Actually, no we can’t. There is no loophole that allows a random person to assume the office of president. That’s pretty basic common sense but yet you clicked or even shared this article anyway. Now that right there is the real point of this post…

Our social media sites have been flooded with misinformation in the past few months. While this has always been a problem, it now appears to have exploded over this election season. We are seeing post after post stating just plain illogical things and this is not a problem unique to any one side.

Even more dangerous are the posts that don’t appear to be far-fetched until you dig into the details. The big problem with that… People don’t dig for the details.

There will be many people who clicked share on this post because of its headline. They may not even click to open the story. They will never actually read these words. Ironically these are the folks who need to hear it the most.

It was a set up to make a point.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Although I do find it ironic that HuffPo published this article.

2nd

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Don't forget that Hillary's team told Bernie that they would do something bad to Jane Sanders, if he didn't steer clear of Hillary's path to the White House. That threat/promise of harm is in effect as long as Hillary can fog the mirror.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Haha.Lefty clickbait

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Actually, no we can’t. There is no loophole that allows a random person to assume the office of president. That’s pretty basic common sense but yet you clicked or even shared this article anyway. Now that right there is the real point of this post…

There I just saved everyone the bother of dealing with clickbait.

The actual answer shouldn't be a surprise to anyone with a pair of functioning brain-cells; shame of it is, the point HuffPo is making here will be lost on many, since this is a problem that plagues both sides.
edit on 11/14/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Oh the irony. The huffington post lecturing people on being careful before they post inaccurate information.

Hahahaha!

Maybe the media should take this advice and double check before they post all of their leftist propaganda.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Oh the irony. The huffington post lecturing people on being careful before they post inaccurate information.

Hahahaha!

Maybe the media should take this advice and double check before they post all of their leftist propaganda.

I'm actually in the middle of suing two major media corporations for big $ over posting completely false information without even doing the most basic research of, I dunno, ONE GOOGLE search!

I'm expecting quick settlements, I'll know within a few months.

It's Meredith Corp and Raycom Media. Idiot's that don't do even the most basic first step of journalism.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad Really? Why is that. You state right of that there are some good points and that you agree with most of them . So where's the irony?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have an Amazon gift order for 100 black kettles and 100 black pots ready to ship to HuffPo. Anyone care to help with the cost?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That HuffPo is telling people to research sources before believing what may be gossip or innuendo in a story when they themselves are one of the biggest abusers of putting out gossip and innuendo.
edit on 14-11-2016 by LockNLoad because: Typo

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Loophole this loophole that, Blah blah blah...

People voted, it's a democratic country not a failed state, the result is the result deal with it....

I say the same about Brexit, the people voted so stop f#cking about and get the ball rolling..

I hope we do not start to see this every time a vote does not go the "way it was meant to", at the moment the notion of democracy is looking like its s farce for even giving this type of thing air time..

RA

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
you can sure tell who actually reads the thread before posting...haha

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yes I saw this on facebook earlier in the day. Pretty funny until you see this from the HuffPo:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

LOL. Good one.I have been seeing quite a bit of threads posted where the OP never read or watched their source , let alone verified and then people star and flag just by the title.

When they get called out on it, they whine.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I looked. And watched the video at the end. Zuckerberg defending the news on Facebook in the aftermath of this political year.

But I remember when Facebook admitted they did a social expiriment changing the news feeds and seeing the effect on people's moods.

I assume they continued to modify news stories. If you had the power wouldn't you push your agenda? What this election cycle proved wast heir expiriment failed. It probably failed in the methods because it is successful in theory. Oh well. I just hope everyone learned something this election

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad Well certainly they are, they ALL are right? The irony shows up when we constantly presuppose a lie rather than as you said originally that you agree with that point. My point is maybe the Huff and some of the others you dislike so much, may not be as bad as you originally assumed or were led to believe. See my point here?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join