It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dog barking now! ufo?! quick

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
ok heres the thing people. I'm lying in my bed about 2 minutes ago my dog starts barking. I look out the window and shes standing in the field barking at something way across the field. I look out my other window and I see this very bright light flickering in the sky. I just saw an airplane go over so I can distinguish the difference and its not an airplane that I know of but I could be wrong. Can anyone see if its a satalite or something? I live in ashland missouri if that helps if anyone can look or something idk? Please help me figure what this is before its gone and I'm sorry I dont have a camera and I'm not going to wake my parents up to ask for one. Suggestions?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndridCold
Please help me figure what this is before its gone and I'm sorry I dont have a camera and I'm not going to wake my parents up to ask for one. Suggestions?

I'd call the airport and see if they can see it. Maybe even call a buddy to look up if its still there.
I don't think your parents will be to upset if you wake them for a camera to take a snap of a UFO.

join