It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Obama: Election wasn't about me/Everything is fine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

It doesn't take much to make a Democratic president popular with the left. It takes a lot to make a Democrat lose an election against a guy like Trump.

It may be a combo of both the winners, Obama and HRC. I think people just didn't like her, she seemed like a cold calculating politician.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Obama is a CIA hologram. Whatever he says was ordained to be said a long time ago.

(BTW, this is sarcasm, I don't actually think he is a hologram)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: BrianFlanders

It doesn't take much to make a Democratic president popular with the left. It takes a lot to make a Democrat lose an election against a guy like Trump.

It may be a combo of both the winners, Obama and HRC. I think people just didn't like her, she seemed like a cold calculating politician.

Maybe they didn't like her mainly because she's a Democrat and they're not happy with the Democrats because the Democrats are synonymous with Obama, Obamacare and the rest of his policies? Obamacare is exactly the same idea that Hillary was selling in 08. Obama beat her then because HE CLAIMED his bill was going to be different (No mandate and no tax hikes to pay for it). Obama then (correctly) pointed out their main difference was the mandate. But naturally, he was lying because he went straight for the mandate as soon as he was in office.

So, to elect Hillary in 2016 would be saying "We love Obamacare!". Once the election was over back in 08, Hillary and Obama seemed to be just fine with one another. Which basically reveals that they were never against one another in the first place. The Democrats were counting on another 8 years of the same stuff Obama was up to with Hillary and of course they weren't expecting to actually lose the election because of the liberal echo chamber that is the MSM. They don't even hear the people who don't like their policies until they lose a major election. And they still don't believe it. They're pinching themselves and looking for someone to blame. Someone who doesn't look exactly like Obama.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
And by the way, I don't think Obamacare is just gonna go away because Trump won. It's not going anywhere. If anything, they'll make it worse. They'll rearrange it a little but it will still be there and it will still suck.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

An awesome insight. Unfortunately, according to the left, there won't be a country left TO vote. Wasn't Trump supposed to bring about WW3 or something?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I think Obama is poison and was toxic for Hillary.

From a blog I like:

Kiss of death Obama campaigned for Hillary in Pennsylvania. Hillary lost Pennsylvania.

Kiss of death Obama campaigned for Hillary in Michigan. Hillary lost Michigan.

Kiss of death Obama campaigned for Hillary in Florida. Hillary lost Florida.

Kiss of death Obama campaigned for Hillary in North Carolina. Hillary lost North Carolina.

Kiss of death Obama campaigned for Hillary in Ohio. Hillary lost Ohio.

Link

His selection by the DNC and his propping-up undermines Democrats' every gripe about every single thing, right now.

He also campaigned against Brexit
genuinely think that is the main reason we voted Brexit, we don't like it when foreign politicians tell us what to do

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
For the last 3-6 months all he did was go around and campaign about how this election was about his policies, his successes and all the progress he made for us. He made it a point at every single stop to say it was about him, his policies and continuing his policies. All of a sudden now it's not. How convenient. Par for the course for him though. Such a POS. For the past 6 years America has voted against his policies. He has literally destroyed all the power the Democrats had. Wiped it out. At this point, everyone in the Democrat party should be telling him to shut the hell up and disappear, you've done enough damage already. Can't wait till we can stop hearing from him every day. Unfortunately I don't think he is going to go to far away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join