It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Where is the Value?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

NO!

Let's just say Geordie's are the mortal enemy.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hi OP i get exactly what you're saying, I to, take some time off and don't look on ATS a couple days a week, other times I'm here lurking or posting in thread's (cause i can't help myself) lol.

Take all the time you need, remember this is not just about the news/media site but (as you know) forums like the Shed and others have a more calm feel... Guess i need to go back myself lol.

Anyway good luck with everything you need to do and come back when you're ready

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Everybody needs perspective and a break Metallicus.

You do what you need to do, in order to feel okay with yourself.

Just don't think you won't be missed around these parts - and that's coming from me lol

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tokala
I just signed up, now you worry me

My friend on facebook was talking about an article and linked me here a while back and I decided to join.

I thik its easier to discuss stuff in this format than on social media. So, here I am!

Nah, just look at ATS as if you're Indiana Jones in the room full of grails, looking for the holy one--when it comes to debates on ATS, you must choose wisely.

You'll learn whose opinions to avoid in due time--I could list a few, but that's not what this is about, and I don't like to call people out in a thread. But, of course, that depends on your ideology, too.

Just keep an open mind and discuss topics with reason and facts, and you should do fine.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join