It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: First Woman to win the people's vote for President of the United States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: angeldoll
I'm so proud of her. In the face of all the ridiculous slander, libel, attacks on her appearance, her family, she held her head up, and did what she felt she should do. She's a remarkable person who has spent her entire adult life in public service. She's so much smarter than most on the political scene (not even in the same league with her) and has a caring heart to go with it. I hope she will run for Senator again.

Angel, I think she is a pretty remarkable lady. Her last appearance, she looked old and tired, time for her to hang it up. We need to find some young and upcoming Democrats to rebuild the party.

A forty year old would be tired after a two year ordeal like the one she's had. It's an emotional and physical beating. But I agree that pushing seventy is getting on up there for politics.

But it seems to be an individual thing. Some fifty year olds are done and ready to call it quits, while some 75 year olds and beyond that, are in good shape mentally and physically and keep on going. It depends on the person.

Besides, one could say the same about the elect.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Her totals could be a complete lie..and no one would know for sure.

So could Donald Trump's.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I'm curious how many dead voted for Clinton?
How many were bused in to polling stations?
How many voted twice?

To be fair, if it was the other way around and Trump won the popular vote and Hillary to college, id be p*ssed!

Prove it. Post sources, goddammed rumor monger douchebags.

When the loopholes exist and you know fraud wouldn't even raise a red flag to prompt an investigation...then I think it's fair to just remain skeptical.

We have weak, exploitable federal election/voter registration laws (like the HAVA), and state laws (all over), we have hackable/breachable voter registration databases (like the one in Ohio breached to smear Joe the Plumber), and we have voting machines that cannot be recounted.

I don't take anything about this election at face value and there is plenty of proof that is the best approach.

I want indisputable proof for everything.

And yet we will never have indisputable proof that the election results were entirely legitimate...but here we are in this thread trying to celebrate them like they are indisputable.

I've thought our election systems were slowly being hijacked for the last 16 years, for all of the various reasons (and then some) that I mentioned.

Maybe Hillary *really* won the popular vote, maybe she didn't. Maybe Trump *really* won the electoral vote, maybe he didn't.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Your looking at this wrong. She is first woman to lose a Presidential election. Big L on her forehead. Just because she is female is no excuse to overlook her age and baggage.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

See my previous comment.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Same as my husband. He's into electronics and just ordered some kinda device, found a cheap price, that can also help maybe with snoring. .... now I know what I'll find in my Christmas stocking ..... but it's supposed to give temporary relief. I'll let you know if it works. He's built a Baja bug engine before, but he also like the small electronic stuff, too. Tinkering.

Yeah, Hillary needs to just be with her family now and celebrate a life lived well. Oh, yes, young people aren't gonna put up with the stuff that's happened the last few decades, They want change and want it now. It will take effort and a steady course, no stopping, but they will rebuild. Bernie's message was loud and clear. The push is on.

We do all live in a historic time, and I will treasure this memory. The people's vote. I like that.

Oh, forgot.
edit on 18-11-2016 by desert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: angeldoll

I totally agree. I think she's wonderful and she took harder hits than anyone else ever. Constant misinformation, attacks on her appearance, and a daily bleeding of all her emails, even a candidate calling on a foreign govt to spill more hacked emails. She was called every name in the book and kept her head high throughout.

Reading on ATS lately, the fact that she is female and college educated didn't help.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Good grief desert, she's 69 not 89!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I'm so proud of her. In the face of all the ridiculous slander, libel, attacks on her appearance, her family, she held her head up, and did what she felt she should do. She's a remarkable person who has spent her entire adult life in public service. She's so much smarter than most on the political scene (not even in the same league with her) and has a caring heart to go with it. I hope she will run for Senator again.

Angel, I think she is a pretty remarkable lady. Her last appearance, she looked old and tired, time for her to hang it up. We need to find some young and upcoming Democrats to rebuild the party.

A forty year old would be tired after a two year ordeal like the one she's had. It's an emotional and physical beating. But I agree that pushing seventy is getting on up there for politics.

But it seems to be an individual thing. Some fifty year olds are done and ready to call it quits, while some 75 year olds and beyond that, are in good shape mentally and physically and keep on going. It depends on the person.

I agree, was basing on her physical appearance. Not the made up, polished campaign stage makeup and stuff. Hillary looked her age and look tired. If I was an advisor, I would suggest she spend some time with her grandbabies and enjoy life.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

She has been vetted for 30 years, and accused of more crap than you or I could imagine. It is time to retire and enjoy the time she has left with her daughter and grandbabies.

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

lol !!! I didn't mean to sound like she should be put out to pasture ..... no, I just want her to do whatever she wants to do, but make sure she takes some time off for herself, which I have no doubt she will.

I know the Obamas are going to stay and live in DC. God bless, that man! After putting up with the crap he did, and, yet still hang around to tutor the next POTUS, to help save the country... you, me, all of us.... that's way more than I would do in 10 lives!

link   

I acknowledge your point - I do.

But this and a metro card will get her on the subway.

I *so* wish it was another woman that made this run as HRC is so fatally, disastrously flawed.

"Vote for me because, well, it's my turn to be president" was essentially her entire campaign.

I don't want her & Bill to go away mad - I just want them to go away.

And they probably should soon or they may find their new residences a little confining....pardon the pun

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I don't want her & Bill to go away mad - I just want them to go away.

They certainly are a motley crue.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You know, with more of your uplifting inspiration with the update, I feel pretty darned good. Life is good at the moment. Drinks all around to celebrate. Whatever you want.... there's coffee, lemonade, egg nog, egg nog with the hard stuff, just the hard stuff, whatever anyone wants, I'm buying

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Over 61 Million American Voters Disagree with you here .

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Yeah I hear ya, but I don't buy into all that. I require some proof to support all the criminal claims. Her critics are the same ones who accused her of being a serial murderer, said every cough was Parkinson's and accused Obama of being a secret Muslim terrorist.

When you boil it down to proof, character, experience, wisdom, knowledge and vision for the country... she's a million miles ahead of the guy who was elected.

edit on 18-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Over 61 Million American Voters Disagree with you here .

And over 62 Million voters agree with Hillary Clinton

edit on 18-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton's campaign was very successful in bringing out the zombie voters.
#TheVotingDead

..and the illegal ones.

PS: Until actually proven, the "3 million illegals voted Hillary" story is false ... but I know at minimum several hundred did.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

When you boil it down to proof, character, experience, wisdom, knowledge and vision for the country... she's a million miles ahead of the guy who was elected.

You know, I got to thinking. Life never says it's fair. To live well is all we are asked to do. .... some say it's the best revenge lol .... but, really, the meaning of Life is the meaning we give it. And Hillary sure gives meaning to hers in all those ways.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I am working the same job I was when Obama was elected, have gotten a raise and bonuses, vacation and sick time over these eight years. Life is looking pretty good, think I will see the same over the next 4, but not so sure about that, can apply for SS in 6.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join