It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: First Woman to win the people's vote for President of the United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I just wanted to take a moment to acknowledge this... and to make this thread for anyone else who would like to acknowledge it.... I think ATS could use some positivity.

Now, forgive me for looking for the positive, but now that the election is over, no matter who you voted for, hopefully we can all applaud the history that was made by Hillary Clinton.

For the first time, in American history, a woman, Hillary Clinton, has won the people's vote for President of the United States.

"She’s a fighter... ...she does fight hard and she doesn’t quit and she doesn’t give up and I consider that to be a very good trait.” - Donald J. Trump

Now, I know many of us can get cynical and say the popular vote doesn't matter.... but think about that for a moment. The popular vote is the people's vote. It means she won the voice of the people. It means she won the hearts and minds of the people.

Hillary Clinton may not have won the 270 electoral votes, but she DID win the popular vote. That means, in the United States, for the first time ever, a woman was chosen by the people for the most powerful position on the planet. So many decades where people said a woman can't do it. And this, the first time we were even given the choice, the people said yes, we want her.

Undeniably historic. Undeniably important because it says a lot about us as a people.

This is not to take anything away from Trump... I am not challenging his 305 electoral votes. He did solid performance there.

This thread is simply to acknowledge the history that was made, not only by Hillary Clinton, but also by we the people, who for the first time in American history, voted a woman for President of the United States and won the Popular Vote by not just a few... but 700,000 votes (and counting)

Good for her. Good for us.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Not unlike horseshoes...close doesn't cut it.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sounds about the same as your recent thread. Hillary lost. You can't accept it I get it.

306*

"and counting" meaning the difference can go down.

Also that idea that she won simply means the people watched too much MSM
edit on 14-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Kellyanne Conway - First woman to run a successful presidential campaign!

When you get 90%+ of the population to place votes, we can talk about popular vote.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It today's PC world there are no losers, so Hillary is the last winner.

BTW, how many of those 700,000 votes are from dead people?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

A man volunteered to run the country for free..... and was forced to take 1 dollar....
edit on PMAmerica/Chicago090811pm by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Not again. She won 47% of the vote. Not 51%. She got more votes than Trump but did not win the popular vote.
In order to win the popular there would need to be a runoff. There won't be.

+11 more 
link   
My brother once got 5 out of 6 on the Powerball. It was almost like winning the Powerball but not really like winning the Powerball.

link   
a reply to: Aeshma

You mean Trump? No, he's a greedy one, that Mr. Trump. He's taking a dollar a year. (sarcasm)

link   

A miss is as good as a mile I believe.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I won a free ticket.

Tell your brother to stuff it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Honestly the fact she received this many votes in lieu of her record scares me more then a Trump Presidency. I'd like to see a female president and hopefully when it happens it wont be a Merkel or Hillary like lady!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Dear god the first thing he did too, thanked his opposition. Said he wanted to bring people together and rebuild....

link   

Yes lets celebrate that the first woman the elite allowed us to "vote" for is a psychopathic war criminal that is so corrupt that the masses "voted" for her best friend Donald freaking Trump the p***** grabber himself to avoid another round of Clinton destruction!

Great thread

link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
It today's PC world there are no losers, so Hillary is the last winner.

BTW, how many of those 700,000 votes are from dead people?

Or illegals that Obama suggested should vote!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

What a horrible man! To deny the salary, desire to unite the country and defend our sovereignty! The horror, the horror.

link   

originally posted by: Aeshma
I won a free ticket.

Tell your brother to stuff it.

I think he got $40,000, it was almost like winning the $125,000,000 but not.

He technically got more numbers than I did but I did not play.

link   
Actually when you subtract those who should not legally be able to vote ,meaning their votes shouldn't count, Trump won the popular vote as well.
edit on 14-11-2016 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Come on guys, Trump did pretty good too. He won those 305 votes. Pretty good! And good for Kelly too!

This is meant to be positive.

(And to focus specifically on the first woman to win the people's vote for President of the United States)
edit on 14-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Now imagine if she wasn't a bucket of corruption sponsored by the DNC which she mostly ran. Then she may have really been someone to represent women. Then she may have won.
edit on 14-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join