It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

November 2016 SuperMoon UFO footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I have been overpowered by clouds after weeks of clear skies, what a damn shame
but anyways someone got something strange on camera.

I think this is one of those UFO's we can dismiss as being a bug or something, but I could be wrong. Still unidentified for right now though. Uploaded last night.

Maybe it is a balloon flying through some distance from his block??

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Balloons, the shape of them are clear while they tumble.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Agree it's a balloon.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Tranquilicc battle cruiser..

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Gonna have to go with balloon on this one. Shape is obvious if you pause it at a couple different points.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
Tranquilicc battle cruiser..

with an Infinite Improbability Drive?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well, that's disappointing. So many cameras pointed at the supermoon and all we get is a couple of balloons. Hopefully some truly intriguing footage will pop up in the next couple of days.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
They actually look like shadows. The image elongates , shrinks to circular and elongates again as if a shadow traversing a sphere.
Actually fairly strange.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I think observing how the balloon in this video behaves, demonstrates with a bit more clarity the parallels to the object in the video. It is night time, so it would appear as a dark object against the bright sky. The shapes are similar too when you see it tumble a certain way.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

What a lucky coincidence that they manged to capture them in their field of view....

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What would a large meteor (boulder) look like that's tumbling between the Earth and the Moon?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

No idea what it is, but observational... do not see tumbling.
Elongation is in the same vector as the direction of motion, and perpendicular to the edges of the sphere.
There is a sub-shadow around the periphery of the object. It looks like a shadow to me, but the distortion could also be caused by spherical aberration in the edges of the eyepiece, if it was a cheap optical lens.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It would be going too fast and streak by as light at the distance of the object in video I think. If it were tumbling between the two orbits, they would not have been able to observe it with this camera I thinks. It is something literally in the sky in front of them.

Anything mechanical would have a more coherent path and travel pattern.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I would say use some physics here friends. As presented, it has more of the characteristics of a shadow than a direct image.
That is what has to be debunked. Why is it elongated in the beginning, spherical in the middle, and elongated at the opposite edge?

We can never discount CGI, but work with it before invoking it.
edit on 15-11-2016 by charlyv because: content

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: carewemust

It would be going too fast and streak by as light at the distance of the object in video I think. If it were tumbling between the two orbits, they would not have been able to observe it with this camera I thinks. It is something literally in the sky in front of them.

If the Earth and Moon are moving in one direction at 15,000 MPH and the object is traveling at 15,930 MPH in the same direction, it COULD look like that, couldn't it?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Maybe the ISS?

edit on 0b57America/ChicagoTue, 15 Nov 2016 04:37:57 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 15 Nov 2016 04:37:57 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Haha, come on now. That's a balloon. If my people come down; I'll be the first to let you know.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

You can hear this guy walk away from the camera to release the balloons. [HOAX!]

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Theoretically you could fake something like that but my intuition is begging the question of whether there is something that shape still flying on schedule over Arizona?

Anyone remember the theater program with the flaming arrow?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Sigh.. normally a thread like this is raw meat for ATS. This election sure has a lot of us by the short and curly's, for sure.
Hope it gets back to normal soon.... ok, quasi-normal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join