It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians, Mothmen, and Draco's, oh my!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I just recently watched the "Mothman Prophesies."

Interesting movie. What information does anyone here have on these guys, Reptilians, Mothmen, and Draco's?

Aren't Mothmen and Draco's the same thing, and are they also Reptilians?

Thanks folks,

Troy

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
That is, quite possibly, the worst movie I have ever seen. I won't bother with a review, but wow, bad. I don't recall any references to Draco and Reptilians (supposedly the same thing) in that movie, however.

Also, I think Mothmen fall into some random class all their own, like the Chupacabra.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Oh well, I liked the movie. No problem.

I know the movied didn't mention Dracos or Reptilians. This sight seems to link dracos and mothmen.

www.subversiveelement.com...

Another site links the three.

paranormalchristian.tripod.com...

Just trying to find information. I don't know of the accuracy of these links?

Troy

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hi Troy....here are some links for ya;

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.stargods.com...

www.rahabisreturning.com...

Mothman is as far as i know unassociated with the Draco & Reptilian Fallen Angels. Atleast officially anyway. I wouldnt be surprised if they were connected in soem form however. Enjoy the links...they are classic websites packed full of info regaring this topic you are interested in.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Mothman is pretty much his own thing....

There are very few connections with the phenomenon and the movie, save for the idea that a sighting is considered an omen of some catastrophe or another.

Most sightings are roadside sightings by motorists and had no other significance other than just the sighting. Most of the sightings were decades ago, and for a fairly short period of time.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I forgot about the bad omen thing , good point Gazrok

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Havent's een the film, but if you read the book, Keel manages to connect just about every paranormal event on the planet. The idea of Reptilians being related to Mothman is pretty low key by some of the other stuff in the book.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reptoids and dracos is same race diff breeds,
the mothman has nothing to do with either.

I dont even see a remote connection.......
But thats my opinion...
And if you want info on reptoids visit my thread:
My reptilian ufo mutalation experience

But why do you want info on them specificly?

[edit on 27-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Mothman (there has not been a mothMEN as far as I know) they are are not Dracs....There has been discussion her before about Mothman....try a search and you'll probably fins more to read on it
BTW, I really liked that movie!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Thanks guys. I wonder if these beings will show themselves more publicly any time soon?

Troy

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
which ones do you speak of?

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You know, like a reptillian comes out in public as a reptillian.

Troy

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
cybertroy, yes the movie was a good paranormal thriller, but you should learn to rely more on research than movies as base for information.

If one thing's for sure, the Mothman phenomenon has nothing to do with any of the bullsh-- crap created by the insane charlatan that David Icke is (reptilians, Draco empire and all the stupid stuff thats so obviously inspired by the "V" TV series and the movie "They Live").

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Mothman is pretty much his own thing....

There are very few connections with the phenomenon and the movie, save for the idea that a sighting is considered an omen of some catastrophe or another.

Most sightings are roadside sightings by motorists and had no other significance other than just the sighting. Most of the sightings were decades ago, and for a fairly short period of time.

I really liked the movie.

In addition to random roadside sightings there were also testimonies from police officers and other officials. It was short lived but there was many, many accounts.

They didnt link the Mothman to reptilian in the movie if I recall correctly.

[edit on 023131p://29u22 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I've been over quite a few documents in involving different aliens, beings, reptillians, etc. I seek truth about these matters. It's obvious that there are forces and people around that don't want truth to be known. I hope to find some answers here.

Troy

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
You know, like a reptillian comes out in public as a reptillian.

Troy

Ummm they do so whats your point that reptoids dont come as reptoids?
Stop reading david icke he is misled and full of half truths.

If you want info on reps i suggest you look at my reptoid thread about my experience with those nasty beasts.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Wasn't your Reptillian post the one with the human mutilation? Gross stuff.

I guess I'd like to see Reptillians for myself, just to give me that extra reality on the matter. All this anticipation, wondering if something huge is going to happen in the years to come.

Troy

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
loved the movie...thinking more in the line of a "fallen angel" or "demon of death" (is winged creature??)

they took a few pics of a "mothman" or big winged entity on 9/11 (prob a fake)

there was a report beginning last year of a "mothwoman" (could be wrong) attacking a policeman's car.

well i'd be sleeping with mothballs..

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
loved the movie...thinking more in the line of a "fallen angel" or "demon of death" (is winged creature??)

they took a few pics of a "mothman" or big winged entity on 9/11 (prob a fake)

there was a report beginning last year of a "mothwoman" (could be wrong) attacking a policeman's car.

well i'd be sleeping with mothballs..

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
If you want info on reps i suggest you look at my reptoid thread about my experience with those nasty beasts.

I don't want to be offensive, but only half of your thread is true. But that is amazingly true, you couldn't even believe, how much. :w:

You should be proud of yourself, that the Reptilians found you.

new topics

top topics

join