It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters Occupy Sen. Chuck Schumer’s Capitol Hill Office to Protest His Ties to Wall Street

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer (D, NY) has been occupied !!!

His D.C. office has been occupied by protestors that are aware of his big money Wall Street ties.

A bit of irony.

Sit ins and chanting was part of the ordeal.

U.S. Capitol Police moved in to disperse the "un-Capital-istic" occupiers.

Protesters Occupy Sen. Chuck Schumer’s Capitol Hill Office to Protest His Ties to Wall Street

About 40 people have occupied Sen. Chuck Schumer’s (D-NY) Capitol Hill office to protest his ties to Wall Street as he prepares to lead Senate Democrats in the 115th meeting of Congress, the Associated Press reported.

U.S. Capitol Police removed the protesters, who said they want Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) to lead the party instead, after a Republican sweep in the elections.

The protesters, who came from groups such as Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street, argued that Hillary Clinton was defeated because of her ties to Wall Street and big-money donors and said that Sen. Schumer is also associated with big-money donors.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can get behind this protest.

It has a good cause and effect based off facts, rather than fear of the "other," and it has a sensible solution.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Lol, im truly glad I live way out in rural fly over country, away from all the craziness.

Serves Chuckie right though

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It has been a Long Known Fact that U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer (D, NY) was in the Pocket of Wall Street Lobbyists . Finally some of his Party's Supporters have Connected the Dots .
edit on 14-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You know, I'm a little worry. This could become a trend. People could start protesting and marching for crazy reasons.

edit on 14-11-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Wait didnt the wonderful voters in NYS re elect him this year back in office? Not surprised if so and don't miss the stupidity up there.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There are a lot of politicians on both sides that could use some looking into . This vid is subject I stumbled across recently and think it may be very big .
The guy in the vid has a series on this subject so there is past vids if anyone is interested .

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You know, I'm a little worry. This could become a trend. People could start protesting and marching for crazy reasons.

Small protest and this really isn't a crazy reason. It is something both left and right can get behind.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

People are finally sick of the BS, it's about time. Unfortunately all it will bring is chaos w/o resolution for the People.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ahh, Chuck the Schmuck.
There are so many stories I could tell on this nudnik.

As my old partner Haim used to say, " She's a getting very stinky with all these Lefty Jews "

Nothing is ever as it appears.

Buck

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Good for them. I hope more of these pop up, with either side of the partisan coin that needs to be exposed. Staying out of trouble made by violence etc., helps to be taken more serious. As is not being co opted to add in agitators.

new topics

top topics

join