It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, Donald Trump is not beating Hillary Clinton in the popular vote

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Hey...you said..."...their base is generally understood to be the uneducated. They expect you to be stupid. They expect you to slurp down anything they give you."

Isnt that the exact same thing you are doing going the other way? By your own point...couldnt YOU be wrong? Arent you as well slurping down anything theyve given you as fact?

Goes both ways you know?

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Who cares? We aren't a democracy, but a constitutional republic with democratic ideals.

Some people still care about truth. Truth matters.

I am really, really sorry for this, but coming from a Hillary supporter, well, it's a tiny bit ironic.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It would be nice to have the statics correct from a historical point of view.
edit on 14-11-2016 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
Heard today that when this is sorted out as many as 2million illegals may have voted.

3 Million...but it doesn't matter.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I heard that, but what's the source?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

IT didn't work when Obama ran, it won't work for you, GET THE HELL OVER it already.
edit on 14-11-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

nationonenews.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

WILL YOU KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF!!! SHeesh, I thought I had a stroke and the elections werent over yet. Trying to scare the hell out of me?? I read the thread title... checked the date... and checked the date... and checked the date.

I have high blood pressure and I started smoking again... in earnest. Like a hobby. It was a legitimate concern. Im also low on estrogen and have a gun...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
like any election it comes down to who you would rather vote for and trump won it, our last election i deffo didn,t vote for cameron but he won it and i had to accept it, he screwed up and had to resign which was a god send,i,ve said before you had trump or clinton and clinton to me seemed more untrustworthy than trump, i really think trump will surprise people and will work out better for america in long run.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Bottom line is, people had to choose between the lesser of two evils and most people believed Trump was the lesser of two evils. Hillary was a warmonger, criminal, traitor and a pathological liar. What people don't understand is that you just can't cooperate with a corrupt system.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
That would be great and all but...popular vote counts for s***.

President Trump!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hillary was a bad girl
She got spanked

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Interesting if true, thanks.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

nationonenews.com...

Links and stories such as the one you provided are the reason we need threads like this. It's not to whine that Hillary lost, it's that a lot of people on ATS are parroting the same bad information.

We had a thread created recently showing that Trump won the popular vote, but it ended up being an anonymous twitter source, while all other sources show Clinton's vote count increasing over Trump.

If you or someone else runs with your link about 3 million illegals voting without proof or proper sources, someone will have to create a thread to debunk that nonsense as well.

So, in short, if people weren't so gullible, these threads would not be necessary.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I love when members of the party of the poor, gay, and black lives matter talk internet trash. Try it in the real world one day see how that goes for ya.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT

nationonenews.com...

Links and stories such as the one you provided are the reason we need threads like this. It's not to whine that Hillary lost, it's that a lot of people on ATS are parroting the same bad information.

We had a thread created recently showing that Trump won the popular vote, but it ended up being an anonymous twitter source, while all other sources show Clinton's vote count increasing over Trump.

If you or someone else runs with your link about 3 million illegals voting without proof or proper sources, someone will have to create a thread to debunk that nonsense as well.

So, in short, if people weren't so gullible, these threads would not be necessary.

You're changing the world one message board thread at a time.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Beating a dead horse and hope it comes to life again, lulz...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hillary was a bad girl
She got spanked

Jeez what ever you do, don't say she got schlonged!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
[snore]

Even if true - your point is?

Move on.

Trump is our President Elect based on the results of a fair and honest election.

If it makes you feel better I'll send you some crayons and Play-Doh so you can organize a cry in.

Please get over it - just like everyone else has, in every election since the founding of this country, that supported the losing candidate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join