It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, Donald Trump is not beating Hillary Clinton in the popular vote

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Indigo5

Significant? Yah well unless you count the illegals and the dead and about 60,000 convicted felons in Virginia. No it wasn't a significant margin. Probably that is not including the absentee vote which is significantly senior, disabled, and military.

Yes...Significant...

You need to +BS debunked conspiracy numbers to save face with that dishonest claim

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Matt11
Get over it, your precious overload Hillary Clinton got denied to be POTUS. Instead of complaining, bìtchiñg, and wining why don't you just accept it and support YOUR PRESIDENT. Or you can always move to Mexico , I heard they got a killer healthcare system.

This thread isn't disputing that Donald Trump won.

It is highlighting that even in victory the right wings relationship with the truth is bankrupt.

The majority of voters did not vote Trump.

And the most votes cast were for Hillary Clinton.

Trump won the electoral college.

Why do right wing fake news sites need to lie about that? That is the interesting question.

It does seems odd that anyone would feel the need to lie about it to be honest. It's so irrelevant.

One of the few posts where we agree..very few...I attribute the need to conspiratorilize and fictionalize facts and stories to support a view that he also won the popular vote as the "thin skinned ego" morally bankrupt wing of his constituency. Lying is breathing for them and his loss of the popular vote is a pesky inconvenience easily dismissed through propaganda.

He won..Full stop. And all the nirvana or hell, credit or blame, belongs to he and his supporters. One of those moments I examine my thinking praying to be wrong. His win would be my win...hoping to be very, very wrong.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: robynd0623

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
I absolutely agree that the real question here is WHY the alt-right feels a need to lie about this.... Let's ponder.

By not winning the popular vote, Trump is unable to genuinely say "the people have spoken", because THEY DID, but not for him. He still has yet to win over the people. It validates protests. It means he was beat by a woman in a vote by the people. Lots of reasons I can think of for alt-right to lie...

And of course, losing the "popular" vote is going to bother anyone who suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Losing the popular vote is a pretty significant symbolic failure. It's difficult to brag too much about winning when you don't win the popular vote.

So far Trump lost the popular vote by a few hundred thousand votes worse than George W Bush. Bush lost by ~550,000 votes. Trump lost by ~800,000 votes. Not exactly greatness.

Saying Donald Trump is hurt because he lost the popular vote when he won the most powerful position in the world is idiotic. But I guess we have to look at who is posting this.

*The man had the MSM against him
* Most newspapers against him
* All the rinos/rep against him
*Democrats against him
*Most movie/pop stars against him
*Every sjw liberal againist him

And as it turns out... Most of the voters against him also.

Notice the country went into mourning following his "win"? Those people aren't in the streets cheering. And I'm pretty sure the only inspired parade was by the KKK. He's not exactly winning the hearts and minds-- and his failure to secure the popular vote is proof.

Not impressive.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Just a 3% lead in the popular vote, yet our "split" electoral college voted 3:1 for her.
Talk about being represented.

I live in California...all 55 delegates go blue, laws go blue, yet about half the counties are red, the top 1/3 of the state is red yet everyone lives in los angeles or the bay so our voices aren't heard. The northern part of CA has 3 representatives in Sacramento...los angeles has like 24 in the capitol

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

"Well clearly they don't want Americans questioning who really won"...lol.😭

Trump won, dear, didn't you hear????

The level of immaturity, the whining, the snivelling, displayed by liberals this past week has been both an education, into how truly weak and spineless they are, and into how little respect they have for political opinion that isn't their own, but also a non stop comedy goldmine.

From the "I'm so scared right now' tweets, to Katy Perry the champagne revolutionary, to the hilarious Young Turks meltdown and tantrum, from Miley Cyrus in tears for Hillary because she "worked so hard her whole life to help people" (or some similar nonsense), to the long faces all over mainstream media, and the cries of "we won't let sexism, racism, bigotry, xenophobia, transphobia, homophobia, Islamophobia, queerphobia and non binary wheelchair deaf mute paraplegicphobia win...love trumps hate" while they smash cars, break windows, loot, attack random whites solely because they are white, spew death threats, rape threats and assassination threats at Trump and anyone who dares voice their approval for him, it has been a clear and undeniable look at the real face of the left, the liberals, the BLM, La Raza, safe space, anti white racists...and it was both repugnant and degenerate, as well as hilarious and head shakingly hypocritical.

Congratulations, President elect, Donald. J. Trump.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Godabove09 because: Incorrect wording

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Godabove09

Yeah, not bad... He didn't win the hearts and minds, the people's vote or any of that inspiring, unifying stuff... but pretty good. The KKK are super happy.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Why are you so invested in the KKK nonsense? When have they been relevant at all in society in the past 60 years?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Yes it's an Alt Right Conspiracy...... To troll you. Looks like it worked.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Why are you so invested in the KKK nonsense? When have they been relevant at all in society in the past 60 years?

I ask this same question. The KKK hasn't been relevant in decades and has like, 3-8k members ???? I have never seen a klansman in NC...

Its utter hilarious people still bring them up.
edit on 15-11-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
An honest question , if she were the elected , what would your honest view be , on the state of our nation in 4 years .

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Trump won the country, while Hillary won a few major cities (NY, LA, Chicago, Seattle) which gave her the popular vote. Now you understand why the electoral college exists.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Lol... Landslide minus winning over the people and failing to win the popular vote... a bigger loss than GWB in 2000.

I see that other HOAX thread has been properly filed. Thanks, ATS!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Even HUUUUGER win for Trump...when the Millions of ILLEGAL votes for Hillary are thrown out.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Riffrafter

No no, it's not about him needing a mandate to be elected president or to govern. It's about the GOP claiming that Trump has a mandate to enact all of his campaign promises and ramming them through the houses, because he won the majority of the popular vote.

He will have opposition from the Senators and Congressmen that represent constituents that have expressed problems with various aspects of his campaign promises within their districts. Regardless if their state went with Hillary or Trump, they will need to answer to their constituents for voting against their interests, and risk losing the next election.

House = Republican
Senate = Republican
President = Republican
Trump = Republcan = MANDATE

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well, first of all, it seems that website and it's information came from someone in google... The same people who officially are giving other numbers for how many popular votes Clinton and Trump got. Not to mention that whomever from google posted this information got the electoral college votes right for both candidates, yet CNN and other sources are still behind claiming Trump only got 290 EC votes when he got 306.

ATS member Xcathdra gave us this link which states this information came from google...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VVV88

House = Republican
Senate = Republican
President = Republican
Trump = Republcan = MANDATE

Do you think that all those Republicans will vote for term limits for themselves?

Do you think that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan, who support free trader, won't act to prevent Trump's "Trade War" with China and Mexico? These Republicans have constituents!

And that ACA thing, tied to Medicare that Paul Ryan wants to privatize along with Social Security, are not going to be cake parties and walks in the park.

edit on 15-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The OP said that losing the popular vote affects the legitimacy of Trumps win. Your long winded and empty post did nothing to answer my question, it contributed zero.

I want the OP to explain how losing the popular vote but winning the electoral college calls into question the legitimacy of the outcome.

Feel free to blow some more air at the keyboard if you want to answer for the OP again.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

So you think the KKK tipped the scales do you? Didn't the California chapter endorse Hilary?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I just wanted to say that your post is very well written and truthful and I respect you even more that it's unbiased. Thank you .

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: robynd0623

I absolutely agree that the real question here is WHY the alt-right feels a need to lie about this.... Let's ponder.

By not winning the popular vote, Trump is unable to genuinely say "the people have spoken", because THEY DID, but not for him. He still has yet to win over the people. It validates protests. It means he was beat by a woman in a vote by the people. Lots of reasons I can think of for alt-right to lie...

And of course, losing the "popular" vote is going to bother anyone who suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Losing the popular vote is a pretty significant symbolic failure. It's difficult to brag too much about winning when you don't win the popular vote.

So far Trump lost the popular vote by a few hundred thousand votes worse than George W Bush. Bush lost by ~550,000 votes. Trump lost by ~800,000 votes. Not exactly greatness.

Saying Donald Trump is hurt because he lost the popular vote when he won the most powerful position in the world is idiotic. But I guess we have to look at who is posting this.

*The man had the MSM against him
* Most newspapers against him
* All the rinos/rep against him
*Democrats against him
*Most movie/pop stars against him
*Every sjw liberal againist him

And as it turns out... Most of the voters against him also.

Notice the country went into mourning following his "win"? Those people aren't in the streets cheering. And I'm pretty sure the only inspired parade was by the KKK. He's not exactly winning the hearts and minds-- and his failure to secure the popular vote is proof.

Not impressive.
Half of voters is most of the voters? I'm sorry but that's straight out of some nutty Im Core math lesson.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join