It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breaking: Hundreds of anti-Trump Protesters Have Just Stormed a Mall in Portland

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Let me guess, mostly three and four footers right?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
declare a state of emergency, and send in the nation guard ffs

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
How bad does it have to get till Trump has these agitators detained and thrown in FEMA camps?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
How is it that all these kids have this much time to riot?

Oh, right, they don't have jobs...

Wonder how many of them are on welfare.

this is their job

paid agitator

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This problem is easily solved, and it's solved by the school not necessarily the parents (at least not initially).

Have the schools enforce existing unexcused absence and truancy rules. The schools are largely responsible for these minors leaving the premises during school hours with their 'sympathy' to these kid's butt hurt. Send a message to the parents that the rules WILL be enforced with zero tolerance.

These kids do this stuff because they know they can get away with it. When there's a real consequence for their actions, one that won't go away, this behavior will stop.

Anyone advocating armed violence against anyone not posing a real and immediate threat of grave danger or grave bodily harm is an IDIOT! Period.

Further, armed conflict is EXACTLY what some of the orchestrators of these protests want (like Soros, et.al)! They would love nothing more than to parade the poster of some victim around at their rallies to inspire more hatred and "I told you so" rhetoric among their ranks. Deny them what they are begging for. Don't give them a martyr. It will only embolden them. Even making idiotic statements calling people to arms on some internet board fuels their fire.

No, instead demonstrate who is the more mature, peaceful and level headed.

edit on 11/15/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: thehumbleone

Brilliant!

Just brilliant!

Not really!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

You would think people would learn. If you send in the Nat. Guard you are legitimizing them. Portland Police are arresting the archaists and doing their best to leave the protester alone when possible but sometimes those stirring up trouble cannot be separated from the rest.

Portland Police Twitter

If you want news from the people doing the work.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Further, armed conflict is EXACTLY what some of the orchestrators of these protests want (like Soros, et.al)! They would love nothing more than to parade the poster of some victim around at their rallies to inspire more hatred and "I told you so" rhetoric among their ranks. Deny them what they are begging for. Don't give them a martyr. It will only embolden them. Even making idiotic statements calling people to arms on some internet board fuels their fire.

No, instead demonstrate who is the more mature, peaceful and level headed.

Yes, these organized protest/riots are indeed provocation, intended to have a violent OVERREACTION...

Don't fall for it, observe it if that is what you desire, but don't let it enrage you into thinking in retaliatory terms...

When they find themselves alone, along with their MSM promoters, and not getting the desired result, it will end...

In the meantime, Soros and crew are spending a lot of money for nothing...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Now all these snivelly brats can get a police record. Good for them! Every job application they fill (don't laugh, they might try) they get to check the box that asks if you've ever been arrested.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Advantage

... what good these nitwits think to accomplish with this...other than hardening already rather hardened opinion, I mean.

A thought just occurred to me and that is that this (hardening already rather hardened opinion) is the purpose behind these 'protests.' It further divides an already ideologically divided populous and creates built up tension behind the walls each 'side' has built for themselves. It is an effective method to increase strategies of tension, as a means to further the control of the globalists.

If they can build up enough inertia within the conclaves of right and left in America, they can then direct that pent up energy.

Think false flags to achieve a desired result.

originally posted by: Advantage
... Im worried about the few .. very few.. that are embedded within them. That would use them. It happened here in St Louis.. and in Baltimore. Im sure elsewhere. THOSE are the kinds that are going to start the bullets flying issue. And why not? They have plenty of human shields. We all just have to practice restraint and help identify the pro's.

Right you are, sir!

These who are hidden within the groups being manipulated are the text book definition of agent provocateurs, these are the tools the globalists use to enact the above mentioned increase in the strategies of tension. The push and push others to go out and overturn cars, set fires in the streets and cause general mayhem. These are the ones being issued orders by the likes of Soros' Open Society Foundation; and they are probably still at least one step further removed to ensure plausible deniability.

Oh, btw, sanity is overrated!

I just had to add this:

...hooligans out to cause a ruckus...

Could you describe the ruckus?
edit on 15-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: ruckus

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: 123143
The only cure for this constant rioting is to replace gas, tasers, and batons with bullets.

I'm sick of this bulls***.

Sometimes tyranny is a necessary evil.

Well, if all ya'll decide to start shooting, i ain't having anything to do with any of it. This is a stupid thing to fight over.

Obviously, I'm speaking of the police, not me.

These rioters have proven they can't control themselves. What is your solution?

We have tried reasonable means, but that strategy hasn't worked. It's time to step up the force continuum.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Interestingly enough, there is an anarchist community in Portland.

And I'm pretty sure it was the downtown mall. The problem is, that mall has the potential to cause serious injury. Open three or four story open in the center mall. If these "protestors" decided to get violent, people could be fatally injured.

As far as the cops taking action, they must be really hesitant due to the ensuing riots that would inevitably happen if they were to defend the city. Portland has cops that kill people for doing less than what these idiots are doing now. I feel bad for all my friends that still work and live in downtown PDX. I hope these idiots get over it soon and get back to zoo-bombing and spange-ing on Burnside.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The only cure for this constant rioting is to replace gas, tasers, and batons with bullets.

Well, if all ya'll decide to start shooting, i ain't having anything to do with any of it. This is a stupid thing to fight over.

We have tried reasonable means, but that strategy hasn't worked. It's time to step up the force continuum.

Erect a tent city work camp and start arresting them. Maybe after 90 days of honest labor, the community will look nicer, and they'll have a new appreciation for the effort it takes to create and build.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Further, armed conflict is EXACTLY what some of the orchestrators of these protests want (like Soros, et.al)! They would love nothing more than to parade the poster of some victim around at their rallies to inspire more hatred and "I told you so" rhetoric among their ranks.

However, it is equally as idiotic, if your life does at some point becomes endangered to do absolutely nothing because "Gee, lets not let SOROS get his way".

Long story short, no matter the age, someone comes onto my property destroying things and is armed (doesn't matter the armament) and threatens me, all bets are off and Soros can have what he wants.

Pragmatism is not a one-way street and designed only to appease the peaceful nature of things.
edit on 15-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Erect a tent city work camp and start arresting them. Maybe after 90 days of honest labor, the community will look nicer, and they'll have a new appreciation for the effort it takes to create and build.

In theory it's a great plan.

Practically speaking, they will cry FEMA camps, segregation, and internment. I'm sure we both know that's true.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
ppl just lookn for an excuse to riot
nothing more

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Seems this just happened...and is taking place now.
Hundreds of Soros Rioters have flooded into a Portland mall through the parking garage.
Hopefully, this will not result in wanton destruction.

BTW: Isn't a mall private property?

twitter.com...

Good to know these sort of people did not get their leader chosen, thing would have gotten worse. Thanks again to these so called progressives for confirming it for the millionth time.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Say, not a bad idea. I didn't expect your response. That's a good idea. Bravo!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There is a facebook post floating around saying that a father of a 4yr old has died on the way to hospital after the ambulance was blocked by protesters.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I was waiting for this to either happen, or for someone to claim it happened. Was only a matter of time...

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join