It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hundreds of anti-Trump Protesters Have Just Stormed a Mall in Portland

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What are they going to do when the results of Trumps policies start really hurting people. Like the children he will toss out of the country. The poor people thrown off health care and many of them will likely die. The relatives of terrorists start turning up dead or the re-implementation of the CIA torture tactics.

I fear for America.

You cant win the presidency with such hatred and negativity and expect people to love you

Trump is now reaping what he has sown

It's talk like this that brings down property values around the country.

My chinese friend, last nite, was repeating the same leftist propaganda as this.

I wanted to push his face into the hot pot but I didn't.

lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

What are they going to do when the results of Trumps policies start really hurting people. Like the children he will toss out of the country. The poor people thrown off health care and many of them will likely die. The relatives of terrorists start turning up dead or the re-implementation of the CIA torture tactics.

I fear for America.

You cant win the presidency with such hatred and negativity and expect people to love you

My chinese friend, last nite, was repeating the same leftist propaganda as this.

lol.

Yeah.. its talk like that. and hippies.
HIPPIES bring my property value down... with their long grass... cant be bothered to mow. Too busy polluting the air with rancid smelling patchouli and foul smelling smoke. They dont have NORMAL lawn ornaments like bird baths.. they have all these little weird gnomes some pervert repainted to look like dwarf zombies...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
top kek as they say

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
top kek as they say

psssst... I painted the garden gnomes... I got sick of their cheerful happy freaking fake faces laughing at me.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Where is that love and concern for children when a drunk driver or any other lawbreaker gets thrown in jail? Are not his children and families well being just as important?
.... or are you under the notion that it is ok to sneak into someones country?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

I fear for America.

lol.

Yeah.. its talk like that. and hippies.
HIPPIES bring my property value down... with their long grass... cant be bothered to mow. Too busy polluting the air with rancid smelling patchouli and foul smelling smoke. They dont have NORMAL lawn ornaments like bird baths.. they have all these little weird gnomes some pervert repainted to look like dwarf zombies...

Geeze, peace signs, sandalwood incense and tie-dyed BS?

The hippie chicks were cool tho.

I hate patchouli, always did.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The only cure for this constant rioting is to replace gas, tasers, and batons with bullets.

I'm sick of this bulls***.

Sometimes tyranny is a necessary evil.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
The only cure for this constant rioting is to replace gas, tasers, and batons with bullets.

Whoa Tex... way too early in the game for that!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What are you on about?

From someone who would never, and did not, vote for either candidate: both candidates stoked plenty of fear and hate. I don't see hate and ignorance confined to one political ideal. In fact, im seeing it more clustered around the Clinton side of the fence.

Your copy/paste of a talking point just seems ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Well, if all ya'll decide to start shooting, i ain't having anything to do with any of it. This is a stupid thing to fight over.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Typical...predictable.

These cretins, who are part of a wider movement that supports Hillary, have zero respect for the democratic process, the rule of law, nor anyone that doesn't pander to them or appease them.

Let's face it, if any group were an intolerant, violent, bullying bunch of deplorables it's them.

Yet it'll change nothing.

When they wake up tomorrow, in jail if there's any justice, Trump will still be president elect and they'll still be emotional and intellectual toddlers.

edit on 14-11-2016 by Godabove09 because: Missing text

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Well, if all ya'll decide to start shooting, i ain't having anything to do with any of it. This is a stupid thing to fight over.

Im not shooting at stupid kids acting like fools... thats what kids do. Let the law take care of that much. Hell.. thats twisted IMO.

Im not into opening fire on unarmed kids...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

aww

spoil sport
captain buzzkill

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'm really glad to hear that. That means you're sane.

Shoot at a bunch of teenagers? What sort of madness is that?

I voted for neither Trump, or she who will not be named ever again, and frankly I can not fathom, not that I'm trying very hard, what good these nitwits think to accomplish with this...other than hardening already rather hardened opinion, I mean.

Sheer unadulterated stupidity. ...and some of the suggested responses are just as unadulterated in their stupidity.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

aww

spoil sport
captain buzzkill

Thats how I roll.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

I'm really glad to hear that. That means you're sane.

Shoot at a bunch of teenagers? What sort of madness is that?

I voted for neither Trump, or she who will not be named ever again, and frankly I can not fathom, not that I'm trying very hard, what good these nitwits think to accomplish with this...other than hardening already rather hardened opinion, I mean.

Sheer unadulterated stupidity. ...and some of the suggested responses are just as unadulterated in their stupidity.

**shrug** I mean yeah, kids have fought wars and etc.. but not these kids. Theyre soft. Theyre not a threat to anything other than some glass and wood... if they try real real hard. Everything is about getting online in some vine or meme or some nonsense for facebook. Im not worried about them at all. Im worried about the few .. very few.. that are embedded within them. That would use them. It happened here in St Louis.. and in Baltimore. Im sure elsewhere. THOSE are the kinds that are going to start the bullets flying issue. And why not? They have plenty of human shields. We all just have to practice restraint and help identify the pro's.

Oh yeah.. sane? Fooled you!

edit on 14-11-2016 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Im not shooting at stupid kids acting like fools... thats what kids do. Let the law take care of that much. Hell.. thats twisted IMO.

Im just not into taking up arms until the cause is just. We have awhile to go before we get there. Hell, my municpal water (as crappy as it is) still works without much fail. I'd say we aren't really that bad off right now. If people don't like the kids being on their lawn....well, welcome to the other side of the mountain. Pull your pants up to your sternum and grab a walker.

Otherwise, if they are your kids....put 'em over your knee. They re being a pain to everyone else.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Im just not into taking up arms until the cause is just. We have awhile to go before we get there. Hell, my municpal water (as crappy as it is) still works without much fail. I'd say we aren't really that bad off right now. If people don't like the kids being on their lawn....well, welcome to the other side of the mountain. Pull your pants up to your sternum and grab a walker.

Otherwise, if they are your kids....put 'em over your knee. They re being a pain to everyone else.

I have a basket full of golfballs... and I can lob em like a maniac.

Seriously though, Im with you on that. Not the time. Not the crowd. Not the reason. They might be dumbasses, but they are our dumbasses.. fellow Americans and Id have to be pressed pretty darn far to wound them, much less kill. Thats a heavy thing on your score card. Now politicians on the other hand...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
The Left cities are easy soft targets to hit I doubt this will abate without a step in laws and an automatic blacklist from welfare.
THEN they would be down for Trump...

Yes, in DFW we had a protest in Dallas two nights peaceful and a small peaceful protest in FT W. Don't know how Austin went but haven't heard anything.

Maybe a sympathetic populace is allowing this to go on.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Maybe they just need to know their life isnt over, things dont change overnight, and disregard the hysterics... the majority of us non Hillary folks dont wish harm on anyone and wouldnt allow BS like mass round ups or etc. I know a hell of a lot more people who would protest THAT... in fact, likely what would be an army.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join