It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Hundreds of anti-Trump Protesters Have Just Stormed a Mall in Portland

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: lordcomac
How is it that all these kids have this much time to riot?

Oh, right, they don't have jobs...

Wonder how many of them are on welfare.

That is what they are most scared of with a Trump presidency. It has nothing to do with divisive rhetoric (that never existed in the first place). It has to do with the fear and panic at the prospect of actually having to work for a living.

I think there's a LOT of that, coupled with some kids finding it "cool" to hang out running around with some newly discovered wings that feel as though theyre unstoppable....it will eventually die down and later in life, they will regret some of the decisions they've made - like we all do.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Maybe you guys will have a brexit, what's the right terminology when States want to leve the union?

I hear the West Coast is on alert for a Russian invasion.

I wonder if it'll be anything like the British Invasion of the 60's?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Maybe you guys will have a brexit, what's the right terminology when States want to leve the union?

Only if they have funny haircuts.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Nah. More like that movie with Jim Belushi "1942"

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It seems most of these "protesters" are actually kids/teens.

www.kgw.com...

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Hundreds of Portland area students walked out of school Monday to protest the recent election of Donald Trump.

The Oregonian reported that the students came from Benson High, Cleveland High and the Metropolitan Learning Center.

Shortly after noon, the students headed inside Lloyd Center, causing some disruptions for shoppers and merchants. Nina Mehlhaf has been following the students. Macy's reported that it had locked its doors due to the on-scene protesters.

Zero Hedge has also a cell phone video of the kids walking into the mall (I dont think it's on youtube yet, so no embedding I believe). Not much else is said in their article though.

www.zerohedge.com...

Around :55 seconds into the video, it looks like some of the protesters may be as young as 12 or 13...

edit on 14-11-2016 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The Left cities are easy soft targets to hit I doubt this will abate without a step in laws and an automatic blacklist from welfare.
THEN they would be down for Trump...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Arm the police with rubber buckshot and fire at the ankles.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Terminal1

lol I can see that.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Only if they have funny haircuts.

Yes that and tight suits. Totally authentic

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
edit
edit on 14-11-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
People who are unemployed, its your chance now, go to Portland and sell pitchforks and torches, they are fashion again! Yeah!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: buni11687

12 and 13 aren't "protesters". They are "hooligans", and need to be put in detention. Maybe taken over a knee.

LOL, "protesters". THeir next protest: having to do their homework instead of play xbox live.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
From the evidence, today it appears to be people congregating at the mall.

Which is a step up from blocking the freeways.

Hopefully if the La Niña predicted hits the Northwest, these outbursts will stay indoors.

Otherwise, it is possible the guard could be activated and block the city in. There isn't that many routes out of Portland and check points can be set up easily.

And hopefully, if they keep this up, Portland will no longer be hip, and people will move out of the area, fixing the nightmare traffic on my side of the river.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: collietta

Forgot the evidence. KGW article on students at the Lloyd center

And now, they are blocking northbound. It's commuting time. Traffic north out starts around 2 pm.

These losers are making so many enemies.
KGW blocking the interstate again!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What are they going to do when the results of Trumps policies start really hurting people. Like the children he will toss out of the country. The poor people thrown off health care and many of them will likely die. The relatives of terrorists start turning up dead or the re-implementation of the CIA torture tactics.

I fear for America.

You cant win the presidency with such hatred and negativity and expect people to love you

Trump is now reaping what he has sown
edit on 14-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: IAMTAT

What do you expect when you have lots of poor people looking for an excuse to get some stuff.

exactly!

Hilary was going to give them more free stuff but since she didn`t get elected they are going to get their free stuff one way or another even if they have to steal it.
They probably don`t see it as stealing they are just getting the free stuff that they were promised.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I wonder if you offered them all hot dogs if they would run in fear.

Did I say that in my out loud voice?

My bad.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It's rather ironic that because of the laws implemented by Obama, Trump can have all of the protest leaders arrested in the middle of the night and detained for the rest of their lives without due process.

If he's as bad as these people say he is, I suspect he will.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: collietta
a reply to: collietta

Forgot the evidence. KGW article on students at the Lloyd center

And now, they are blocking northbound. It's commuting time. Traffic north out starts around 2 pm.

These losers are making so many enemies.
KGW blocking the interstate again!

What I do when folks I dont know are blocking the highway and looking at me all... angry.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The 99% or us who are somewhat sane can see that this has not a damn thing to do with the election. They just grabbed a convenient excuse. Otherwise decent people are not participating in the criminal behavior.

Arrest them, take them to their parents and in front of them and their parents, explain to the parents they will be arrested if they don't control their children. That would solve most of it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join