It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breaking: Hundreds of anti-Trump Protesters Have Just Stormed a Mall in Portland

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Your source is Twitter. Its only evidence is a picture that would make bigfoot proud. And you couldn't wait to actually present us with any facts before rushing here to post this thread.

Check, check, and check.

The only way to take our nation up a notch is to act like we are moving up a notch. All I see is continual devolvement. Tit for tat. Its childish to throw a fit for a week. Its just as childish to point your finger, cover your mouth, and say "ummmmmmmmm, im telllllinggggg" for the same duration.

At this point I think we should take the right of voting away from the masses. I spent the last year hearing about establishment politicians, only to see everyone lose their minds arguing over 2 candidates representing the same damned parties that keep screwing us over.

And the hate runs so deep folks can't even get it out of their system after 2 years. We still have to hear this crap.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Lot's of security cams.
Hopefully, they're just passin' through...maybe it was too chilly for them outside.

Ya I'm thinking that a lot of these kids will call it quits real soon because it'll be too cold to stay outside very long.

This winter will give everyone some time to think about things (hopefully).

By next spring we will know much more accurately how this energy will play out in terms of the big picture.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Jesus Christ, do people think riots are really about politics at this point, after a few days of unrest, the real protestors all go home, its the like to cause trouble and loot type that take over, don't think most of the give a # about politics.
However I have no idea about this incident, just in general.

This is what we all need to understand -- this isn't about Hillary and the election any more! And these folks are NOT representative of most Hillary voters. At least some are hired thugs.

This is something far more nefarious which needs to be investigated and understood and addressed. Those instigating and funding the riots and violence are just as guilty (if not more so) than those doing the dirty deeds.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
At this point, I am getting tired enough of the social unrest, that I hope the tech geniuses make good on their threats and pull off the entire West Coast and take that problem with them.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Seems this just happened...and is taking place now.
Hundreds of Soros Rioters have flooded into a Portland mall through the parking garage.
Hopefully, this will not result in wanton destruction.

BTW: Isn't a mall private property?

twitter.com...

Yes the Mall is privately owned so these people are breaking the law.

Insanity at it's highest

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Maybe you guys will have a brexit, what's the right terminology when States want to leve the union?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Spencers and Hot Topic?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Maybe you guys will have a brexit, what's the right terminology when States want to leve the union?

I hear the West Coast is on alert for a Russian invasion.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Thats really the rub: your stereotypical Trump voter doesn't shop at the malls. They shop online, or in boutiques. Or Wal Mart. Depending on which stereotype you employ.

Point being: the malls tend to be purveyed more by people who share these peoples general viewpiont. If this story has any truth to it, anyway.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The police are pulling up conventional produce and gluten as we speak. Most of the hostiles have been nutralized.
edit on 14-11-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Students walk out of school, march through Portland (live updates)

I saw from the video that it was Lloyd Center. It looks like it happened I guess about an hour ago?

EDIT:

From the video inside, it doesn't look like they were destroying anything. Nah, "Hundreds of Soros Rioters" because you know, nobody in this country (or any other) protests without George Soros being directly responsible. lol
edit on 2016-11-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Treason. There is no mechanic that allows states to cede.
edit on -060004pm11kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

On behalf of the Northwest, I'd like to apologize.

But I needed new kicks.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Secede:

"withdraw formally from membership in a federal union, an alliance, or a political or religious organization"

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Your source is Twitter. Its only evidence is a picture that would make bigfoot proud. And you couldn't wait to actually present us with any facts before rushing here to post this thread.

Check, check, and check.

The only way to take our nation up a notch is to act like we are moving up a notch. All I see is continual devolvement. Tit for tat. Its childish to throw a fit for a week. Its just as childish to point your finger, cover your mouth, and say "ummmmmmmmm, im telllllinggggg" for the same duration.

At this point I think we should take the right of voting away from the masses. I spent the last year hearing about establishment politicians, only to see everyone lose their minds arguing over 2 candidates representing the same damned parties that keep screwing us over.

And the hate runs so deep folks can't even get it out of their system after 2 years. We still have to hear this crap.

Furry, honestly Ive been saying this for a long time around here. Maybe they'll listen to you more, as a moderator than me as a nobody.

I detest the actions of the rioters as much as anybody, but critical thinking should be something that rules the campus boys and girls...not knee-jerk reactions. MHO

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Treason. There is no mechanic that allows states to cede.

You are mostly incorrect there.

There is no mechanic that prevents secession, as the right to leave the union is considered a state right historically. It would require a significant political process to achieve such a thing legally though.

Here is an interesting article worth reading, I know the source is flimsy but there are some good pieces of information contained within it and it gives enough specifics that you can research the matter yourself by using these tidbits as points of consideration.

Secession: It's Constitutional

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I would assume these kids would've had to have parental consent to be taken out of school for this impromptu field trip/protest.
If not, they are technically engaging in kidnapping.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

It has been Overdue for the Governor of Oregon to Call Out the National Guard to Keep the Peace . It is just a Small Matter of Time before the Police will be Overwhelmed in doing their Job . After this is All Finally Over , And it Will Be , I see the Political Fallout Destroying A Lot of the Careers of these Spineless Officials .

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
How is it that all these kids have this much time to riot?

Oh, right, they don't have jobs...

Wonder how many of them are on welfare.

That is what they are most scared of with a Trump presidency. It has nothing to do with divisive rhetoric (that never existed in the first place). It has to do with the fear and panic at the prospect of actually having to work for a living.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
They are less Trump protesters and more Looters than anything else. These protests are not natural events. These protests are being instigated by the same kinds instigators of our recent riots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join