It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart's Steve Bannon Leads the 'Alt Right' to the White House

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Part of the Alt-Right is racist, anti-feminist, etc. Part of it isn't. Parts of it are White Supremacists, part of it isn't.

Some people say Bannon is a racist but his friends including Trumps Son in law call him a Zionist and friend of the Jews.

How all that is supposed to work I don't know. Part of it is because the confusion of what exactly a Zionist is these days it seems.

It's all rather confusing.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Part of the Alt-Right is racist, anti-feminist, etc. Part of it isn't. Parts of it are White Supremacists, part of it isn't.

Some people say Bannon is a racist but his friends including Trumps Son in law call him a Zionist and friend of the Jews.

How all that is supposed to work I don't know. Part of it is because the confusion of what exactly a Zionist is these days it seems.

Hmmm, a bit like some Mexicans are good people and some are rapists and drug dealers.

I don't find it confusing in the least bit. There is good and bad in every group, organisation, culture, race and even good and bad in every individual.

The only confusion comes from propagandists attempting to drive an agenda.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why was Steve Bannon the most horrible person on Earth to the MSM for 2 weeks, and then suddenly not a word more about him?

Did Bannon send out a backdoor message to the MSM, essentially saying (like Tony in Scarface): "Don't phuck with me!.. you understand!???"

No, it's because the MSM actually have no principals at all, only an agenda. They will smear whoever is the most appropriate person at the time to drive that agenda, squeeze as much juice as they can out of the propaganda and then move on to the next target.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Plenty of reason to criticize Steve Bannon. There is not a single reason to applaud him. Unless you're into White Nationalism.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Why was Steve Bannon the most horrible person on Earth to the MSM for 2 weeks, and then suddenly not a word more about him?

Did Bannon send out a backdoor message to the MSM, essentially saying (like Tony in Scarface): "Don't phuck with me!.. you understand!???"

No, it's because the MSM actually have no principals at all, only an agenda. They will smear whoever is the most appropriate person at the time to drive that agenda, squeeze as much juice as they can out of the propaganda and then move on to the next target.

The mainstream media is indeed becoming more like sharks sniffing for blood in the water. Their brains act solely on instinct..just like a shark..or lower creature.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Their brains act solely on instinct..just like a shark..or lower creature.

You just described Trump supporters. Except they seem to sniff and attack truth and goodness, while swimming in their waters of hate and lies.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Modern Jews are Ashkenazi. They are not the original Middle Easterners. They are European converts. Just like modern European Christians are not from the Middle East. Judaism and Christianity can be said to be two sects of the same Judeo Christian religion. White nationalism and Zionism are not mutually exclusive. Donald Trump is both a White nationalist and a Zionist.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: UKTruth

Plenty of reason to criticize Steve Bannon. There is not a single reason to applaud him. Unless you're into White Nationalism.

Seems like a great guy, who has served his country well and is of an intellect rarely seen. He's a real asset. I am sure he will get to shape many of your new President's policies. I've listened to a couple of his presentations and read a few of his articles/interviews - top guy. He's very well regarded. You are lucky to have him with his hands on the wheel to direct your country

edit on 8/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

If you lean left, it shouldn't be confusing at all. Isn't it the left who constantly lectures the right on their persistance in a black/white, good/evil world view and need to understand that there are numerous shades of gray that call for nuance?

And yet, here you are looking at a situation that calls for nuance and persisting in a black/white, good/evil world view just like the most ignorant person on the right. Perhaps there are signs of projection at work.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You know not everything is a left or right issue. Nor do you seem to be understanding what I'm saying.

I'm talking about the fact that a large part of the Alt-Right are without a doubt anti-jewish. At the same time Breitbart and Bannon are a platform for the Alt-Right. Bannon himself is said to also be a supporter of the Zionist movement.

What's confusing is that there is no distinction being made between the clearly anti-jewish, pro-segregation, etc. part of the Alt-Right and the part that isn't. There are no clear and stated principles being made for the group. Even here in this thread you have some Alt-righters in total disagreement in what they stand for.

I'm not ignorant of the nuance or the grey area. I mean you can't be if you're paying attention at all. It's unavoidable. That is what the confusing aspect is. It lacks any cohesive idea and in fact has many opposing ideas at the same time. It seems the only common aspect is their hatred of stuff. Recently there was a gathering of the alt-right which ended up in chaos and fighting within minutes of them getting together for a celebration over their internal conflicts.

On some levels it makes sense but only if you don't look much deeper at it. Because under the surface it's just a group joined together in their dislike of other groups. That isn't going to be enough to last. It also conflicts with the rest of the group that isn't bigoted against others. What happens when it reaches a point where they become prominent and have a voice??? What is their message and their direction going to be when internally they won't be capable of deciding what that message even is or what direction they're planning on going??

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
May 2, 2017

Looks like Steve Bannon's "To-Do" list was inadvertently captured on camera.

www.standard.co.uk...

To the disappointment of the MSM and Trump-haters, Steve is still working hard to implement the President's agenda.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

We'd all be getting arrested for gun ownership and sedition.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join