It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart's Steve Bannon Leads the 'Alt Right' to the White House

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

How does any of this gel with a nation that celebrates diversity and equality?

Where have you been the last year of so? This country just kicked diversity and equality to the curb.

I know right? Talks of racism, when in fact 90% of racial attacks are against Whites, by the very people claiming "whites are racist". What should be done about that Krazy?

Got a source for that statistic?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Spider879

Then were back at the same question, and that is proof that Bannon is with these hate groups.

Proof that Bannon is with the alt-right and the hate groups they represent...

Well, there's Bannon's own words, where he declared Brietbart: "the platform for the alt-right."

And what do the alt-right see in Bannon?

White nationalists see advocate in Steve Bannon who will hold Trump to his campaign promises
www.cnn.com...

White nationalist leaders are praising Donald Trump's decision to name former Breitbart executive Steve Bannon as his chief strategist, telling CNN in interviews they view Bannon as an advocate in the White House for policies they favor.

The leaders of the white nationalist and so-called "alt-right" movement — all of whom vehemently oppose multiculturalism and share the belief in the supremacy of the white race and Western civilization — publicly backed Trump during his campaign for his hardline positions on Mexican immigration, Muslims, and refugee resettlement. Trump has at times disavowed their support. Bannon's hiring, they say, is a signal that Trump will follow through on some of his more controversial policy positions.

"I think that's excellent," former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke told CNN's KFile. "I think that anyone that helps complete the program and the policies that President-elect Trump has developed during the campaign is a very good thing, obviously. So it's good to see that he's sticking to the issues and the ideas that he proposed as a candidate. Now he's president-elect and he's sticking to it and he's reaffirming those issues."

This absolutely supports the notion that Bannon is viewed by the alt-right as a strong advocate for their ideology. And here former KKK leader, David Duke, drives the point home regarding the importance of having an alt-right figure as Chief Strategist in the White House.

"You have an individual, Mr. Bannon, who's basically creating the ideological aspects of where we're going," added Duke. "And ideology ultimately is the most important aspect of any government."

For people who voted Trump, but are not aligned with alt-right values, it's time to wake up.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Look it up. There are also 5-10 times more attacks on Jews than Muslims but you do not hear about that either.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I don't source other people's claims as a matter of principle. I just don't believe them. Especially statistics said in a vacuum like that. You are more than welcome to do that lazy poster's job and source that statistic though.
edit on 17-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Fromabove

I notice this is always the defense. Point out intolerance-- They call you intolerant for not tolerating them. Point out racists- they call you a racist for thinking racial equality needs defenders. We see the rise of the alt-right... Now they make up the alt-left. Their entire defense/attack strategy is "I know you are but what am I?"... and because these are traditionally the "uneducated" what else would you expect? Reason? Logic? LOL. What use is that?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So the hysterical left is still at it, recklessly single out individuals, call them rascist, anti-semitic, homophobe, let them defend themselves, control the narrative, destroy the opposition. I've followed Breitbart since Andrew Breitbart came on the scene and that site is not racist or anti-semitic whatsoever. They are actually extremely pro israel and culturally diverse. It's just a website, not some corporate backed mainstream tv network but have a strong and resonating message.

I've actually listened to Bannon on satellite radio dozens of times before he joined the Trump campaign and that man is not a racist or anti-semitic at all. He carries spirit of Breitbart is that of anti establishment of both sides and anti corporate main stream media. Andrew Breitbart was vehemently against racism was always accused by the left as being racist. That's what they do. That's how they operate. They did the same to the tea party and now to Trump supporters. Except this time, despite being exposed as frauds with the majority of the American public not trusting them. They are more brazen, emboldened, desperate, careless, call it what you will but they are going down in flames.

By the way, when he made that quote, he was speaking of the "alt-right," which has many different categories or definitions, in terms of alternative to main stream "right wing" as in the corrupt establishment, not white supremacy. There is no direct connection with Bannon and any form of racism. He's an accomplished and intelligent no nonsense type of person. As was Andrew Breitbart. I see these people as Patriots who are fed up with the poltical media complex like millions of other Americans.

"“For the KKK, Clinton is our choice,” said Will Quigg, California Grand Dragon for the Loyal White Knights, Vocativ reported. Mr. Quigg, the leader of the Klan’s California chapter, announced last month that he had abandoned supporting Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump in lieu of backing his likely Democratic opponent. The Klansman claims that members have raised more than $20,000 for Mrs. Clinton and have donated it anonymously to her campaign. “She is friends with the Klan,” Mr. Quigg told Vocativ. “A lot of people don’t realize that.”

www.washingtontimes.com... 26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

Oh my god! Hillary's a racist!!! I don't even care about this but you can how any candidate can appeal to racists. There are racists in the country, they vote, get over it. They aren't going to take over. They Republicans already took care of that going against the Democrats through American history. You know the same democratic party of slavery, institutional racism and the KKK? There's actually an even stronger argument for Hillary being racist than anyone else.

People looked the other way when Obama was personally associated with Robert Ayers, joined Jeremiah Wrights racist church or Hillary writing a letter to Saul Alinsky, being an admirer of him, Margaret Sanger and Robert Byrd. Etc.. All direct connections to these people. They don't even have that on Bannon or Trump, just a poor third person comment that he has no control over. It's shameless orchestrated smear on millions of innocent people and they don't care. This is textbook character assassination because Bannon is a threat to the media establishment. It's weak and only work with the susceptible weak minded people they target and their sycophants.

These racist make up for such a statistically insignificant part of the population, that according to the left, are the majority of Trump's voters. Who knows who they voted for? Is there a racist poll? The racists are going to be the one's disappointed with Trump because Trump is not a racist. What do you think actually Trump's going to do?

I feel bad for people that parrot this narrative, it's sad that they fall for it. Maybe that's why they cried like babies when they lost the election. Their manufactured safe space was shattered. Their fake polls were wrong, the talking heads have been lying them, they've been misled, manipulated and fooled. Trump better keep Bannon. Don't worry he's not racist, anti semitic or a white supremist.
edit on 17-11-2016 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Mkultra... good name considering the post is a total attempt to reframe the alt right as more inclusive... not just white nationalists and white sepremacists, islamphobes, homophobes, anti feminists, and anti-Semites, but normal folk too!

A side tip for anyone... The alt right form of attack is generally to insult based on what the alt-right followers perceive to be bad. For instance, Obama the Muslim, Hillary the Lesbian, Marco Rubio the closet Gay... and anytime Black demands respect, it's a race war. Just tuck that in the back of your mind as accusations from the alt-right come out.

They will lie, they will attempt to confuse you... all the while Trump surrounds himself with racists and comes up with policy proposals that target Black, Hispanic, Muslim, and Women.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

a reply to: mkultra11

Mkultra... good name considering the post is a total attempt to reframe the alt right as more inclusive... not just white nationalists and white sepremacists, islamphobes, homophobes, anti feminists, and anti-Semites, but normal folk too!

A side tip for anyone... The alt right form of attack is generally to insult based on what the alt-right followers perceive to be bad. For instance, Obama the Muslim, Hillary the Lesbian, Marco Rubio the closet Gay... and anytime Black demands respect, it's a race war. Just tuck that in the back of your mind as accusations from the alt-right come out.

They will lie, they will attempt to confuse you... all the while Trump surrounds himself with racists and comes up with policy proposals that target Black, Hispanic, Muslim, and Women.

I'm not reframing anything. I can tell by your post, you are just paranoid and delusional about Trump.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Let's see Trump's picks so far...

Steve Bannon - Advocate for the Alt Right as Chief Strategist
- Ex-Breitbart Executive Brings Alt-Right Ties To The White House
Source: www.npr.org...
- Quotes from Steve Bannon, Trump's new White House chief strategist
Source: www.cbsnews.com...

Jeff Sessions - Federal Bench Reject for Racial Bias as Attorney General
- Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge. He Might Become Trump's Attorney General.
Source: www.huffingtonpost.com...
- Trump election: Who is Jeff Sessions, US attorney general nominee?
Source: www.bbc.com...

Michael Flynn - Anti-Islamist Ex-General as National Security Advisor
- Michael Flynn's son and chief of staff pushed conspiracy theories, obscene memes online
Source: www.cnn.com...
- Michael Flynn, Anti-Islamist Ex-General, Offered Security Post, Trump Aide Says
Source: www.nytimes.com...

Looks like Trump continues to bring the racist, Islamophobes into the new Alt Right White House...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Its not a sudden turn Trump was always there

What did you expect?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Ex naval commander Ex Army Captain and of course Gen Flynn...interesting...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

What did you expect?

Oh, this is always what I expected. Trump has been a dog whistle for racists, Islamophobes, white nationalists, and white supremacists... all the ugly characters of the alt-right...

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

What did you expect?

Oh, this is always what I expected. Trump has been a dog whistle for racists, Islamophobes, white nationalists, and white supremacists... all the ugly characters of the alt-right...

Is there anything in your vernacular that is not a left wing talking point? Are you some kind of bot or something?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I read through the thread and it is a sad state of affairs. Nothing is going to get done again. No wonder children are having nightmares, their future is bleak. I heard on cspan that they want to make earmarks legal again. That is just another fight, money and time. That is all we have to look forward to, hate and fighting and war and poverty. The Russians have won without a shot fired, very appropriate saying.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

What did you expect?

Is there anything in your vernacular that is not a left wing talking point? Are you some kind of bot or something?

Was it the dog whistle? I usually say Trump is a beacon for hate... But that dog whistle thing... It implies this whistle Trump is sending out that only the White Supremacists, and White Nationalist, Homophobes, anti-Feminists, Islamophobes and other alt right groups hear. And it's true. It's a perfect description.

And look how well it worked! Bannon is Chief Strategist... Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions... the racists, misogynists, and Islamophobes are filling the White House.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Ok, the Alt Right movement was FOUNDED by a white nationalist, but you have to understand what the alt-right represents....It's also worth noting that not a single statement or article made by Steve Bannon is racist. Go ahead and look yourself.

Even though the founder of the alt right movement is a nationalist, the alt right embodies conservative values that are different than mainstream conservatism. The alt right is essentially a movement to give the finger to establishment conservatism. And Steve Bannon has been the man to lead that role. He's the defintion of anti-establishment.

Donald Trump is giving EXACTLY what his constituents wants, because Bannon has the same values that Trump's base has, many the folks on here ATS, and essentially any conservative who is sick and tired of establishment politics.

It's crazy how Mr.Trump is building a presidency that is almost mirroring the representation of his supporters, yet the filthy media will contort the truth into baseless lies!
edit on 19-11-2016 by DisUglyBoyHere because: grammer and spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Amen.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
All buzzword, and no substance. Empty insults worked well for the election, just not how it was intended. You did a great job disgusting people in the middle enough to vote for trump, now you guys have started working for his re-election campaign before he is even in office.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
All buzzword, and no substance. Empty insults worked well for the election, just not how it was intended. You did a great job disgusting people in the middle enough to vote for trump, now you guys have started working for his re-election campaign before he is even in office.

Absolutely right. One thing we have realised we can absolutely count on is the left's ability to shoot themselves in the foot under pressure. I guess we did not realise it before because they had so totally corrupted the govt that they were not under enough pressure for their extremism.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Why was Steve Bannon the most horrible person on Earth to the MSM for 2 weeks, and then suddenly not a word more about him?

Did Bannon send out a backdoor message to the MSM, essentially saying (like Tony in Scarface): "Don't phuck with me!.. you understand!???"

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join