It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart's Steve Bannon Leads the 'Alt Right' to the White House

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The thing is, there's been things previous generations didn't view as racist but in fact were, and now we know better. And call them for what they are.

That's not crying wolf that's opening your eyes.

That doesn't mean there aren't people who will abuse the term racist for their own ends, but to think that's what all of it is, isn't correct.

By labeling it all fake racism, you're hiding the real instances of racism and giving it an environment to breed in. The same thing you're accusing people of crying wolf doing.
edit on 15-11-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Pres Ronald Reagan fired (forced him to resign) James Watts after he said, “We have every kind of mix you can have. I have a black, I have a woman, two Jews and a cripple.”

How times have changed. The last straw back then is now a straw upon which a new administration will build its house.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

And then there is the ridiculous notion that black holes are racist, brown bags are racist, you are racist if you're white because you have some kind of mythical privilege, etc.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

You may want to look in to some of those you posted a bit more. Once you read the context in which they were suspended, fired, you can see there was good cause.

I read them. Can you show me good cause for them getting fired?

I mean, after all you and me were on another thread saying we weren't going to cheer for a man that threatened to kill the president elect to get fired, so I would be interested to see what you think these people did in these incidents that had them deserving of being fired.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The extreme SJW's are the ones making it possible. Real racism is a bear trap. False accusations of racism is leaves. Pile up enough leaves and soon the bear trap is obscured and the real danger hidden beneath all the BS.

In order to fix things, extremes need to be fought an acknowledged on both sides.

Most people on the right are willing to admit bear traps exist, but are too damn frustrated with the left piling so many damn leaves everywhere we can't deal with the real issues.

I'm more left wing than right, but even I can see how bad my side is. I didn't vote for Trump but I almost did, because our side needs a serious wake up call about how we do things.

It's frustrating as all hell, because as we can see quite clearly, we're making things worse now. Something I've tried warning about forever.

We need to get out our rakes and start cleaning up out yards so we can see what the real dangers we've obscured is.
edit on 11/15/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

How does any of this gel with a nation that celebrates diversity and equality?

Where have you been the last year of so? This country just kicked diversity and equality political correctness and globalism to the curb.

Fixed that.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

...or maybe you're just triggered.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

OK, let's look at something here:

The vevo version is blocked in this country. This is a Genesis song from 1983; at the time, it was a hit. These days, it's so bad the largest YouTube music video channel won't even allow Americans to watch it. It's all kinds of un-PC.

This stuff is why people are getting tired of it all and Trump stood out. Seriously, this was 1983. Deal with it and learn from it.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good example of a leaf.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

It doesn't

Its starting to seem clearer and clearer as each day goes by that Trump, if these appointments hold up as their advertised, is directly and consciously leading a sinister divisive movement.

We are in very very dangerous waters

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It doesn't

Its starting to seem clearer and clearer as each day goes by that Trump, if these appointments hold up as their advertised, is directly and consciously leading a sinister divisive movement.

8 years of the Divider in Chief and now you worry about divisiveness?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Wow.
NEVER saw THAT.
IF I had I would shoot them at 1st contact.
Alt right is a fabrication and THOSE you describe are FREAKS to everyone and NOT really any coherent MOVEMENT.
We don't like them.
WE are pissed YOU are calling us that.
PISSED is offended, but ass whoopings ARE the usual result.
THEN again most of my friends greet each other with the most HORRIBLE insult they can devise...soldiers...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
HERES PROGRESS!
No more women in Combat slots...www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It doesn't

You can’t compare Obama to Trump.

Its that simple and clear.

A president is allowed to make people differ with him but Trump has ignited massive hatred, real dangerous divisions, and immense massive fear, something Obama did not do

You’re delusional if you say otherwise

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

It doesn't

You can’t compare Obama to Trump.

Its that simple and clear.

A president is allowed to make people differ with him but Trump has ignited massive hatred, real dangerous divisions, and immense massive fear, something Obama did not do

You’re delusional if you say otherwise

You think he didn't? That must be because you liked him and what he was doing and stood for.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Spider879

I'm not convinced on either argument. There's proof of the democratic camp taking KKK money as well, regardless, they are irrelevant sops.

So you don't have proof either. I'll keep digging.

North Carolina GOP condemns KKK parade honoring Trump.

edition.cnn.com...

You don't really have to dig that deep it's clearly visible on the surface, many here are getting it all over their shoes, this is "POST" election mind you so no one can say it's a gimmick , I actually respect those few who say they see nothing wrong with White supremacist groups supporting or supported Trump, for now we can actually get to have a conversation as to why instead of deflection or playing dodge ball all day.

And for those who said Obama is the divider in chief...really??? it's you who are projecting , he can't even say if he had a son he'd look like Trayvon Martin..a kid murdered by some random asshole playing cop, so loony he couldn't even make the cut in being a real cop murdering and abusing unarmed blk ppl in Florida , even if he is Hispanic he sees himself as whitish...and if I have to say it again I will, I stopped being in Obama's camp at the second year mark of his first term, but the man have even before his run for office at the Democratic convention made it clear in his message and tone.

But how dare a Black man who is POTUS..who admittedly done dick for black folks meekly gave voice to the above without even implementing any real change in policy , some of you guys are all over him like white on rice for that.

So lets cut though bull and put it on the table ( I am not referring to you personally) What about Trump that attract white supremacist.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You don't really have to dig that deep it's clearly visible on the surface, many here are getting it all over their shoes, this is "POST" election mind you so no one can say it's a gimmick , I actually respect those few who say they see nothing wrong with White supremacist groups supporting or supported Trump, for now we can actually get to have a conversation as to why instead of deflection or playing dodge ball all day.

I don't have to dig deep to find opinions. I'm looking for facts. There is clearly no doubt that the hate group(s) support our President Elect. I'm glad that the GOP keeps denouncing them as is quoted in your source.

And for those who said Obama is the divider in chief...really??? it's you who are projecting , he can't even say if he had a son he'd look like Trayvon Martin..a kid murdered by some random asshole playing cop, so loony he couldn't even make the cut in being a real cop murdering and abusing unarmed blk ppl in Florida , even if he is Hispanic he sees himself as whitish...and if I have to say it again I will, I stopped being in Obama's camp at the second year mark of his first term, but the man have even before his run for office at the Democratic convention made it clear in his message and tone.

The only issue I take with this particular incident is that President Obama came out before all the facts were in. Not more than a perspective news story at that point, there he was already taking a side. I hope you can see the issue here.

What's more on that topic is where exactly black Americans are after an Obama presidency. Lower unemployment and higher welfare participation.

We don't know eachother but understand. I don't ask to pick arguments. I don't look for facts to throw in rebuttal. I have black family and friends. I have Hispanic family and friends. I have gay family and friends. I have Jewish family and friends. I have Moslem friends.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm not convinced on either argument. There's proof of the democratic camp taking KKK money as well, regardless, they are irrelevant sops.

So you don't have proof either. I'll keep digging.

North Carolina GOP condemns KKK parade honoring Trump.

edition.cnn.com...

But how dare a Black man who is POTUS..who admittedly done dick for black folks meekly gave voice to the above without even implementing any real change in policy , some of you guys are all over him like white on rice for that.

So lets cut though bull and put it on the table ( I am not referring to you personally) What about Trump that attract white supremacist.

Great, the GOP condemned it.

Now where are the Dems condemning BLM?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

But isn't the massive hatred coming from those who do not like him? Those who support Obama and the DNC? The fear they create when 100's descend on one usually white person? The division that was not there in 2007. No delusion.

You are right on one thing though you cannot compare Obama to Trump.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I don't have to dig deep to find opinions. I'm looking for facts. There is clearly no doubt that the hate group(s) support our President Elect.I'm glad that the GOP keeps denouncing them as is quoted in your source.

And the highlighted part is crux of the O.P why is this Alt Right guy working or is going to work for president elect Trump.
there is no dancing around this, and yes the North Carolina GOP denounced the Klan march celebration wink wink, before that they were busy attempting voter suppression.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join