It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Breitbart's Steve Bannon Leads the 'Alt Right' to the White House

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Contrary to the story the Republicans did not support Trumps run for president and now they are going to be marginalized. It is what they deserve and like their Democrat brethren they can continue to whine about their own stupidity. Listen to the people when they talk and do what your supposed to do REPRESENT them not foreigners, not Muslims not illegals. This should be the wake up call for both parties...you work for the people not yourselves.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182

do what your supposed to do REPRESENT them not foreigners, not Muslims not illegals.

You do know there are American Muslims, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tmeister182

Freedom of religion and all that.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

How does any of this gel with a nation that celebrates diversity and equality?

Where have you been the last year of so? This country just kicked diversity and equality to the curb.

Um, no, Not really.
Diversity does not equal allowing criminal illegal aliens to stay in the country at the expense of tax payers.
Equality does not mean special rules for every group progressives deem to be define.

As for the ALT-RIGHT, the scope creep of the label to encompass everyone who disagrees with liberals is only working in the liberal echo chamber.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Let me address the anti-semitic part, if Bannon gets out of line in this area he will have Trumps son-in-law and his daughter to push back, and he will lose. So I am not worried about that.

What bothers me is this guy doesn't represent healing for America, Trump just added fuel to the fire with this pick.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Let me address the anti-semitic part, if Bannon gets out of line in this area he will have Trumps son-in-law and his daughter to push back, and he will lose. So I am not worried about that.

What bothers me is this guy doesn't represent healing for America, Trump just added fuel to the fire with this pick.

I don't think healing by compromise will ever work. It never does with the Progressive ideology. Trump can hold out as many olive branches as he likes, it won't work. The Progressive agenda is domination over others and nothing else will do.

I think Trump will continue to appoint people who will help destroy progressivism and keep it at bay for generations. The Supreme Court picks will be most important. Expect Anthony Scalia type picks (who I think will also be very young)

edit on 15/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeywoodFloyd

It is not "Left or Right". get over it.

Left or Right are things of 30 years ago. Long dead.

Here we have just the establishment (Clinton), and an outsider against the establishment (Trump).

A totally different perspective.

Please define "establishment" and " non establishment"

Otherwise your post is nonsense jibber jabber.

It is established that every President uphold and defend the constitution.
Would a radical candidate who disagrees with that appeal to you?

David Duke is non establishment..

And psst ....Donald Trump just became as "establishment" as a politician can be...

Define your terms..Too much BS hides behind the insanely vague "establishment" refrain.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

But this just isn't true. Time and again when these cases come to light it turns out that the person is getting fired for being an asshole or because of some other issue, but then they turn around and cry victim to the right wing media. Who in turn gobble it up for ratings and clicks which perpetuates this insanity for the next yahoo looking to cry victim because they got fired for being an asshole.

People getting fired is just a small part of the issue. And there are plenty of real cases where people have been fired on campuses for being conservative, etc.

I notice you didn't mention the censorship of conservative speakers on campuses, or rioting when conservative people when an election. I wonder why?

You can keep up with the charade about how inclusive and diverse the left is if you want, and they will continue to lose election after election.

And if there is no problem, why are people on the left calling out the lefts tactics of name calling and censoring anyone they disagree with?

I know this video has been posted a hundred times on ATS, but maybe you should actually watch it.

What are you talking about? There are plenty of diverse ideas among the left. The fraction between the moderates and the far left prove it. Not everyone on the left is a feminist and not everyone supports BLM. There are some who doubt climate change. Even between the millennials and their parents there is a big difference of ideals. The millennial lefts didn't coalesce behind Clinton because she was a woman and instead choose to not vote for her for political reasons.

I mean you can stand there and tell me diversity of ideas is dead, but you just aren't looking or just don't care enough about the nuance to notice it.

I am not looking. Lets not forget that you are the one that first claimed that the election of Trump was the death of diversity, so don't try to lecture me about nuance. Its not as if you came into this discussion reasonably on the fence. You think that the left is the side of inclusion and the right is monolithic and not diverse.

First let me say there are many reasonable people on the left that do want to discuss issues and things like that. The problem is their voices seem to be largely drown out by people that just want to caall anyone who doesn't agree with them a bigot or racist, etc. Just look at how the national left wing media is blaming white people or stoking the fears of racism after the election.

For these people on the left, there are disagreements, but as mentioned before, if you don't meet the definition of the left, then you are called names, censored, or even attacked.

How many articles have been shown to blame white people for Trump election, to claim how racist Trump supporters are, to claim how the election of him means diversity is dead (oh wait that was you that said that). But you are right, the left is totally reasonable and inclusive to ideas that they disagree with.

But I am all for it. Please keep insulting Trump supporters, please keep denying the hatred that is coming from many on the left. Surely if you manage to make fun of Trump supporters for a lack of diversity a couple more times, your party is bound to win!

I feel sorry for the people on the left like Johnathan Pie in that video that actually want to have a discussion and talk about issues instead of name calling. There ideas will continue to lose and go unheard by a large group of people because members of his party are to busy name calling those people.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Trumps son in law has been publicly called out by his own immediate family for pretending to speak for the Jewish faith in advocating for Trump.
I think ambition "trumps" faith with him.

Interestingly Bannon's Briebart is partly funded by an AntiSemitic X-Egyptian Politician..who even owns the properties Briebart operates out of. I'd have to look up the details again, but Briebarts articles have echoed that mans past public rhetoric.

Strange times.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What's wrong with white nationalism?
Every other people can have a 'homeland' and pride in themselves, except for white people?
It's too bad that white nationalism = hate, in most people's eyes.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ben Shapiro who hates Bannon and use to work for him said on his podcast that he's not an anti Semite or a racist.

Guys will believe anything CNN spews at you.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

People getting fired is just a small part of the issue. And there are plenty of real cases where people have been fired on campuses for being conservative, etc.

If there are plenty of cases, I'd like to see some links to some of them.

If you would be so kind.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The alt-right is fundamentally based on White Nationalism. It is associated with white supremacy, anti feminism, homophobia, Islamophobia, and anti-Semitism.

Donald Trump Supports the LGBT

Trump says he will 'immediately' deport two to three million illegal immigrants with with criminal records

Point being, if you have a history of crime, then you are a danger to society. It is not about race nor color. It is about principles.

Anti-feminism = Anti bullying, the majority of feminists are big bullies as seen in the video below:

I am a judeo Christian. (A Jew with Christian principles, so I am not an anti semite against myself. I do oppose Zionism, like my brothers in Judaism oppose as well.) Zionism was founded in 1897 by a Jesuit called Theodore Herzl and it has nothing to do with the Jewish religion. By the way, Zionism means against Zion. (The word itself translates to being anti-semite.) Hitler was also a zionist/jesuit with Jesuit principles. So really im actually defending my Jewish brothers and sisters by opposing Zionism/bankers who want a new world order.

For the record, I am part black, part white, part indian and also at the same time I am a latino/hispanic. I have many races in me, so i literally cannot be racist. I love all kinds of people as long as they are moral, ethical, non violent and reasonable.

Your post is misinformation and it only stirs up more unnecessary chaos through lies and deceit. And that is the truth. You are part of the problem whether you want to admit it or not.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Psykotik

Freedom to hate and freedom to enact your hatred through public policies are entirely different. If your religion says you need to kill everyone who is different from you, and you believe that by being prevented from killing everyone different you are having your religious rights infringed upon, then your religion has no place in this society (currently). The modus operandi of the white nationalists is to bring about a society that embraces perversions of ideology and religion that enable/embolden white nationalist prerogatives (as previously mentioned).

Oh to finally breath free in a world were pesky moralities once again only apply to everyone else! TRUMP for President 2020, 2024, and forever more Amen!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Ben Shapiro who hates Bannon and use to work for him said on his podcast that he's not an anti Semite or a racist.

Guys will believe anything CNN spews at you.

It's strange how the liberal media defended Obama for his association with Reverend Wright, Bill Ayers, and Professor Bell yet are screaming and wailing about Bannon for a handful of articles on Brietbart.

Well, actually it's not strange at all, and fortunately the propaganda is no longer working. I think that is what is most upsetting and frustrating for the media. They may take a while to come to terms with their lack of influence.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I've never seen one. So feel free to prove me wrong there.

I notice you didn't mention the censorship of conservative speakers on campuses, or rioting when conservative people when an election. I wonder why?

You can keep up with the charade about how inclusive and diverse the left is if you want, and they will continue to lose election after election.

I never claimed the left was perfect, but I damn sure promise you that all these issues are blown MASSIVELY out of proportion by the right. Especially the rioting one. That only happened in one city.

And if there is no problem, why are people on the left calling out the lefts tactics of name calling and censoring anyone they disagree with?

I know this video has been posted a hundred times on ATS, but maybe you should actually watch it.

Thanks for proving my point about difference of ideas in the left. Clearly the left isn't uniform in thought like you've been trying to say.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psykotik
What's wrong with white nationalism?
Every other people can have a 'homeland' and pride in themselves, except for white people?
It's too bad that white nationalism = hate, in most people's eyes.

White is a color, not a nationality...skin pigmentation doesn't make you special..it is not cause for pride or shame...it is not reason for privledge or discrimination. It is desperate and retarded to think otherwise. If you have to tout the shade of your skin to find pride then you are failing in life.

Just my 2 cents.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's strange how the liberal media defended Obama for his association with Reverend Wright

I don't know about the other two but no one defended Obama's membership to Wright's church. As a matter of fact, once it came to light that he was a member of his church and the backlash started, Obama pushed Wright away.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

If there are plenty of cases, I'd like to see some links to some of them.

If you would be so kind.

Admittedly, some of these cases are people that were fired, and others just suspended. But here you go.

Marquette University has moved to suspend and then fire Professor John McAdams for backing a student who tried to defend man-woman marriage when a leftist teaching assistant shut the student down.

www.breitbart.com...

DePaul University administrators suspended Professor Thomas Klocek without a hearing after he engaged in an out-of-class argument with pro-Palestinian students at a student activities fair. When the students complained that they were offended by Klocek, he was denied the rights that DePaul guarantees to professors accused of wrongdoing and immediately suspended.

www.thefire.org...

When Robert Klein Engler–a conservative professor at Roosevelt University–was fired from his position, he was upset. He was frustrated. And he was completely in the dark.

University officials refused to specify exactly why he had been let go, and did not divulge the details until two months after the firing, in August of 2010. The reason? He told a politically incorrect joke. Now Engler is suing the university and its union for failing to protect his academic freedom.

www.thecollegefix.com...

Passed for promotions for conservative values. (and attempted to be silenced by the administration)

In 2006, Adams explains that he was passed over for a promotion on account of the school’s retaliation for his views. Taking them to court over the matter, it appears as if the jury saw it his way as well. The professor ended up winning the suit, and ultimately allowing him to speak his mind on campus despite the views of the administration.

www.mrconservative.com...

Here are ones that were just targeted and harassed not fired.

he safe spaces of students at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee are being threatened by a black conservative professor of law who is outspoken about her Christian and conservative beliefs. And before they crush under the pressure of a different worldview from their own, students are hoping to exterminate the threat before they are scarred for life.

www.truthrevolt.org...

The “this” is “An Open Letter Calling for the Termination of Dr. Andrea Quenette For Racial Discrimination”. It is written collectively by the students in one of her Kansas University graduate-level classes. What prompted it? According to a story in the Lawrence (KS) Journal-World, it all started with a class discussion on November 12:

www.theamericanconservative.com...

But maybe the problem is getting better. Well how about this University of Rochestor teacher that was forced to step down for joking on social media that he would buy people bus tickets to Canada after the election.

"I believe its part of my job to teach students to engage in robust discussion and to challenge them on their positions and to have my positions challenged by them and to train them to question authority and stand up to authority in a forthright and respectable manor," he says.

But instead, at least one complaint was filed against him with the university and he agreed to step down from his leadership role. He just hopes this incident doesn't scare off other students and faculty from sharing opinions.

www.whec.com...

These took me ten minutes to find. There are many more.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Hitler was a zionist/jesuit?? He was definitely an anti-semite, but a Jesuit? No. Please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join