It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls for Hate Crimes to Stop

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Let me ask you something.... Do you ask "permission" every time you have intercourse? How do you tell if consent is implied?
If someone were to record your conversations with a significant other...and then hear you in the back room doin the deed, would they be able to conclude simply from audio whether intercourse was consensual or not?

A2D

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I see math isn't your strong suit.

318 million Americans x $1million each = $318 TRILLION....(more than the entire global GDP)

Using the 10 billion estimate I recently heard.. Trump could give every American citizen about 31 dollars....

A2D
edit on 14-11-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: network dude

network dude,

Have you any idea how little I value my status when compared with the value I place on the truth?

There is no comparison. I do not say what I say because I am seeking approval. I do not support you folks in your upholding of your second amendment because it gets me props from the membership. I do not support your right to freedom of speech because I will get binary high fives for it. I do not question authority because it gets me the ladies, and gets me invited to the best parties.

I do these things and many more because I insist upon and uphold truth in all that I do. If I told you that I believed Donald Trump was going to turn out to be the greatest president you ever had, I would be lying. If I told you that I believed that Donald Trump would be a passable president, I would be lying. When I tell you something dude, I am not looking to receive smatterings of applause from the gallery and a galaxy of stars. All I am doing is calling it as I see it, and all I see is a train wreck.

I appreciate and thank you for your ranking me so highly, and I mean that sincerely... But I am not here to please people. I am here for the truth. Its all I ever had to offer, and I do not mean to upset anyone with it, but I am damned if I am going to give up on it now

I would expect nothing less from you sir. In fact, that's kind of why I even posted to you. I know Trump isn't a very good choice, but he is the one were were given. Unfortunately, the smear campaign against him made so many folks believers of the entire fiasco. Most of the outrageous things were out of context. A few of them were exactly what they sounded like. But he isn't the anti-Christ. He's a rich guy with a big ego and he seriously thinks he can do a better job than others. Perhaps he'll be a joke, like you portray him to be. His election persona was really brash. And unfortunately, his opponent was a career criminal who just happened to have her crimes opened up for all to see, before we had a chance to elect her.

Rather than assume (we all know about that) that you know what Trump will do, and since you nor I can do a damn thing about it, why don't we give it a chance and see what he does when it's his turn in the big chair. Agitating an already tense situation is proving to be quite the trigger for some, and with the election over, it seems pointless to argue over unknowns.

You didn't earn that spot by backing down or taking the sleazy route, you earned it by being consistent. Doesn't Trump get a chance like any other person might?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Well, you are right in that no one gets a further choice in the matter. It's already decided.

But as for my opinion? Going on his history I cannot say my opinion has or will change, unless he does. Tomorrow. Completely. If he proves me wrong, I will be the happiest guy you ever heard of. I just doubt it is going to happen.
edit on 14-11-2016 by TrueBrit because: Added clarification

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Animosity is not necessary within commentary...but Ill address yours anyway friend: Nothing personal...

"As I mentioned on another thread.... What's the greater insult? Having Corrupt Egotistical Blood Related Families who've Insulted Everyone's Intelligence for Decades now, but 'pretend to be wholesome and clean' while in Public? OR A Man who decided to Stand Up and loudly Grab the Attention of the Whole Fricking World while calling these Shills Thieves and Murderous Bast'ds out for who they really are?" TRUMP?

"Screw the Pot and the Kettle. They don't even come close here to what's been going on behind closed doors by Vile Rulers."*AGREED

"PPS: All of the thugs running the planet up to this point could have fed the World as well, did they?" NO...ESPECIALLY DON

"I don't think so cause Africa's been starving since they trashed it and then started begging us to feed them instead. Which obviously very little went to these people because they're 'still STARVING'. It's another money laundering scam that never ends with these subhumans who hoard all the $."
THIS, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU AND DON ON

"Put that in your Pipe!" I QUIT THE BONGS 30 YEARS AGO...but if your finished with yours...we can send it to DONNY!

Thank you for your reply...Best MS
edit on 14-11-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

DId you just use the word integrity and Trump in the same sentence? Yes you did.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Can you point out where in that transcript did the admission of sexual harassment occur? You can just copy and past the part in question.

Sure I can point out where in that transcript and the video I believe he made the admission of sexual harassment. So can anyone and everyone who reads the transcript and watches the video. And it is subject to interpretation (including the proper punctuation by the transcriptionist)... and do note that my exact words qualified my interpretation as such. I made that VERY clear.

But because you have chosen to parse words and pretend ignorance all while demanding that I jump through your hoops, no, thank you. If you had addressed my concerns reasonably and truthfully, and if you had actually explained why you reject my interpretation, I would have been happy to discuss the matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I honestly want you to post the words that you think prove your point. I know the words, I heard them and read them. I just don't believe they say what you insinuate they did. So we can end this discussion quickly if you just post the part you think proves it. Copy and paste. Then just explain why it's sexual harassment. I'm not looking for a fight, I'm looking for this particular argument to end.
edit on 15-11-2016 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Boadicea

I honestly want you to post the words that you think prove your point.

Okay... I will take you at your word for now and see where you take this... I'll focus here:

Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

The inference is that he grabs women's sexual body parts without asking, just as as he kisses women without asking. (Incidentally, kissing someone without permission is considered criminal sexual battery under at least some penal codes).

I know the words, I heard them and read them. I just don't believe they say what you insinuate they did.

Okay. Your turn. What exactly do you think they mean? Are you doubting that Donald Trump meant to say that he sexually touches women without their consent? Are you disputing that doing so is sexual assault? Are you suggesting that he did have implied consent from the women?

So we can end this discussion quickly if you just post the part you think proves it.

Do note: I never claimed any proof, and appropriately qualified my comments. My first caveat was that I understand evidence is not proof.

I'm not looking for a fight, I'm looking for this particular argument to end.

Given the subjective nature of the argument, I don't think that is possible. There is no definitive proof that could end such an argument.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
originally posted by: Boadicea

Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the p*&^y. You can do anything.

OK, First off, he is talking with another guy, and they are very, very obviously taking #. It's something most men do. It in no way takes away from what was said, but we tend to embellish things when taking part in this activity. But aside from that, the facts are the facts.

So who did he assault like this? He didn't say. He just said he "could" due to his wealth. Much like a rock star. Is Stephen Tyler a sexual predator? Chad Kroger? Alice Cooper? Ozzy Osborne? Before you can accuse someone of a crime, there has to be a victim. Who did he do this to?

Not the very last sentence. "You can do anything" but did he? I bet he did. I bet he enjoyed squeezing a nice ass from time to time. But was that harassment, or was that something "when you’re a star, they let you do"? Like a groupie.

It's my belief that unless he attacked someone who clearly wasn't interested in his advancements, he isn't a sexual predator. Take the women he is talking about at the beginning. He wanted her, he tried like hell to get her, but she declined. He didn't raper her, he didn't tie her down, he tried, and she said no. that sure doesn't sound like a sexual predator, that sounds like a guy who struck out.

Your turn.
edit on 15-11-2016 by network dude because: tried to fix quote problem that sucks badly here.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

All of your points are well taken... and all of which (and more) I basically made myself in my original comment.

But he said what he said, and taken at face value, what he claimed to do are in fact a sexual assault. There may very well be more to it. He may just be a lying liar talking trash. Neither you nor I know the whole truth. We do not know if he was just trash talking, or if he has actually done such things.

I can say that if he had ever done any such things to me, everyone within sight and hearing would know it, and I would have pressed charges. And it is exactly because there have been no such events that I am willing to withhold any judgment on his actions. But his words describe criminal acts by definition.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

All of your points are well taken... and all of which (and more) I basically made myself in my original comment.

But he said what he said, and taken at face value, what he claimed to do are in fact a sexual assault. There may very well be more to it. He may just be a lying liar talking trash. Neither you nor I know the whole truth. We do not know if he was just trash talking, or if he has actually done such things.

I can say that if he had ever done any such things to me, everyone within sight and hearing would know it, and I would have pressed charges. And it is exactly because there have been no such events that I am willing to withhold any judgment on his actions. But his words describe criminal acts by definition.

which is my point. The only charges files against him were all politically motivated it seems. This guy is almost always in front of cameras. With that understanding, where is the video to support this narrative? We see him hugging women and the entire thing seems appropriate, we see him kissing women, again, the context seems appropriate. The only part that states otherwise seems to be hearsay. Again, should other evidence arise, I'm completely willing to look at it and possibly change my stance. It's just what evidence that exists, doesn't support the narrative you suggested and the MSM pushed on everyone. (IMHO)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It's just what evidence that exists, doesn't support the narrative you suggested and the MSM pushed on everyone.

Again, I don't mean to split hairs but I think these are important definitive distinctions:

~~The evidence does exist, not the proof. Absence of proof does not mean absence of a crime.
~~I suggested no narrative; I addressed Trump's own words. It is what it is.

The only difference between your position and mine is that you seemingly take the same evidence (and yes, it is evidence, not proof) and say "he must be innocent because we don't know enough to declare him guilty," and I say "he might be innocent and he might be guilty, we don't have enough evidence to judge.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

and I say "he might be innocent and he might be guilty, we don't have enough evidence to judge.

I can live with that. As long as we don't start building the gallows quite yet.
this was the outcome I hoped we would arrive at. Which is quite different than what the MSM has been saying, would you agree?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I can live with that. As long as we don't start building the gallows quite yet.
this was the outcome I hoped we would arrive at. Which is quite different than what the MSM has been saying, would you agree?

I can definitely agree. And I can definitely live with your position. I'm glad we hashed it out... not just for our benefits either.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Pray Tell , what Specific Hate Crimes are we talking about here ? A Bunch of Grade School Kids shouting " Build the Wall " ?
Some Lone Deranged Individual Spouting Racists Comments ? Some Unknown Person putting Signs near Water Fountains ? I get the Sneaking Suspicion these Alleged " Hate Crimes " are Nothing More than Imagined Propaganda from the Left in Order to deflect from their Own Crimes Against Humanity .
edit on 15-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: [post=21529111]JesusXst

Animosity is not necessary within commentary...but Ill address yours anyway friend: Nothing personal...

"As I mentioned on another thread.... What's the greater insult? Having Corrupt Egotistical Blood Related Families who've Insulted Everyone's Intelligence for Decades now, but 'pretend to be wholesome and clean' while in Public? OR A Man who decided to Stand Up and loudly Grab the Attention of the Whole Fricking World while calling these Shills Thieves and Murderous Bast'ds out for who they really are?" TRUMP?

None taken friend..

"Screw the Pot and the Kettle. They don't even come close here to what's been going on behind closed doors by Vile Rulers."*AGREED

"PPS: All of the thugs running the planet up to this point could have fed the World as well, did they?" NO...ESPECIALLY DON

"I don't think so cause Africa's been starving since they trashed it and then started begging us to feed them instead. Which obviously very little went to these people because they're 'still STARVING'. It's another money laundering scam that never ends with these subhumans who hoard all the $."
THIS, I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU AND DON ON

EXCELLENT WE AGREE ON SOMETHING!

"Put that in your Pipe!" I QUIT THE BONGS 30 YEARS AGO...but if your finished with yours...we can send it to DONNY!

Thank you for your reply...Best MS

Ok i dont remember what i wrote in there and what's yours.

So lets just agree to disagree shall we?

Ok wait...eta: 30 years?????? Holee...$#@ ok had to get that out. What do you have against mary jane?
edit on 23-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Pray Tell , what Specific Hate Crimes are we talking about here ? A Bunch of Grade School Kids shouting " Build the Wall " ?
Some Lone Deranged Individual Spouting Racists Comments ? Some Unknown Person putting Signs near Water Fountains ? I get the Sneaking Suspicion these Alleged " Hate Crimes " are Nothing More than Imagined Propaganda from the Left in Order to deflect from their Own Crimes Against Humanity .

Yeah I know right?

Never believe anything you see, and only half of what you hear.

edit on 23-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I have NOTHING but good to say about Miss M. Jane....and have the history with it to prove it! I'd say 1968-2005 was enough for me...and I quit.

Still? I'd like to retire to Colorado....or Amsterdam....but got a few years yet.

Hey....thanks a lot for the replies...best, MS

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I have NOTHING but good to say about Miss M. Jane....and have the history with it to prove it! I'd say 1968-2005 was enough for me...and I quit.

Still? I'd like to retire to Colorado....or Amsterdam....but got a few years yet.

Hey....thanks a lot for the replies...best, MS

That's good to hear! Some good times you've had eh

Most welcome

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join