It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Message to Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
There message seems to be trying to steer Trump into doing the right thing. Trumps plans do not seem to include tantalizing Russia, so the chance of WW3 is probably lessened. There is no reason that we can't all get along. People who might have their way of life jeopardized by change usually seem to protest against the change. I know jobs will be lost if they start curing people instead of treating them, but creating more factory jobs here where we can monitor pollution will supply more jobs and also stop the major pollution being spewed out by Chinese factories which have lower emission standards. It isn't China's fault, we threw it in their laps and wanted it cheap.

We can turn all of this around. Sure, the people who do nothing but sell deception will not do so well under trump and the present system, but the working guy will do better. The entitled will lose some of their prestige, they do not like that. You do not need a college degree to succeed in this world. Just because they believe that doesn't make it real or true. Many people in this country have become over entitled, they think they are better than others. Usually when things like that happen in history they learn a very hard lesson, their contribution to society is not always necessary but they think it is. This over-entitlement was evident just before the great depression. That is where we are heading. Lots of societies have bit the dust in history because they thought what they had was more important than essentials. Hungary and the poppies, countries and their spices, etc.... I can go on and on with examples but I feel if you do not believe it could happen here it is a waste of time even listing them. They can easily be found on the net. The USA is way to big to be a consumer based society, we need to produce our own necessary foods and appliances and cooking tools and dishes.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Those are sage words we should all heed, not just our leaders, and not because Anonymous (or anyone) tells us so. We all have a part to play in the future, and a choice in whether we fight the good fight or we fight for all the wrong things for all the wrong reasons. Our choices today will determine the world we leave to our children and grandchildren and beyond.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
No winners in war?

Why else is the MIC such a large, rich and powerful entity.

Many people have said the same thing for centuries. Sadly, anonymous saying it carries no extra weight.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I agree, Jobs need to be brought back to America, run by Legalized Americans. People need jobs, this would serve for a Healthy Economy.

Add Hemp to the mix, it would boost the economy 10 fold!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

I am surprised that more states are not seeing the tax boost to those economies and following.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I am surprised that more states are not seeing the tax boost to those economies and following.

I think it's picking up steam now, and will continue in the months ahead. It's only logical.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Does it sound a bit like " resistance is futile, we are borg ! " and I don't know how much they are involved in the Clinton files?
But yeah I'll hope the message would become a reality someday..

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
I just heard, diamond and silk has just been appointed as washroom assistance in white house.
This is prove trump is not a racist.

I love Diamond and Silk, wish they could have replaced The View with their own talk show!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: DAVID64
Oh, another message from Anonymous......yawn. When are the super cool all knowing cyber Avengers going to actually DO something?

Perhaps now they can. With the psychopaths gone from Gov't, they may just be able to get on with the show. Dressed as Avengers would be most entertaining though wouldn't it

The Message is the most Important part, and worth meditating on.

The psychopaths gone?

I see one president and one vice president gone. With that exception, I'm not sure what psychopaths you are referring to. As far as i can tell, the government is still packed with criminals.

Yes which is why it's gonna take TIME.

What's going to take time?

Trump is filling his positions with politically entrenched Republicans. There is no changing of the guard here, just more if the same old.

And no, i wouldn't have voted for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I feel Trump truly wants to leave a Legacy to not only his own Children but to all Americans, to stand up for what's right and to kick corruption to the curb along with it's dissenters who clearly hated anything outside their circle of wealthy corrupt insiders, like Soros.

I gave you some leeway, now it seems you are advocatiing Trump via this er, Anon message, you just blew it when you put Soros and corruption together.

Simply put, (1) Trump is as corrupt as they come, (2) Trump is a mate of Soros...as far as mates go in their whacky world that is, they have deals together.
Soros backed both the dog and the pony is this show....in the $millions, as well as business deals, so did Goldman Sachs.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Blew it for whom? Oh right for you. Well that doesn't include me so i'm not bothered by it.

Everything else you've just stated is like blowing smoke. I'll tell you what the dog/pony show is right now, it's watching sjw people continue on with their rhetoric and desperation because Trump is now President and they don't like it.

In my referral to Soros and Monetary Corruption of GS among other large banking institutions, still stands. Nothing to do with Trump like you were trying to fit in there. Soros and Corruption go hand in hand, there's nothing new about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Peace?
No, justice must be delivered to those who have wantonly broken American laws while holding high office.
Then perhaps healing can begin.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

After Anonymous fell through on 1/2 their "big announcements"? Seriously? Naw...its probably not even them..they...he..she..it...those..um..guys.

Theyve turned out to be their own joke......sadly. And we couldve used some org. like them.....

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

After Anonymous fell through on 1/2 their "big announcements"? Seriously? Naw...its probably not even them..they...he..she..it...those..um..guys.

Theyve turned out to be their own joke......sadly. And we couldve used some org. like them.....

Hey dude, don't shoot the Messenger.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Soros and Corruption go hand in hand, there's nothing new about it.

So does Trump and corruption, face it, he's as crooked as they come, associated and partnered with criminals, used underpaid immigrant labour, sideways money with labour unions, used his so-called Trump University as a slush fund, but worst of all, an inverterate liar. His office now starts with putting his erstwhile opponent in gaol...you know the ones those er, now, "Lovely people" who spoke to him on the 'phone?
It makes you wonder, what did Obama show him in private, a possible FBI rap sheet? Who gives a toss? The American spring is coming courtesy of Trump.....sort of.

edit on 14-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Anonymous is not real, it's teenage losers who aren't organized posting on youtube pretending to be part of a group that no one can verify.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No way. Im with you. Just waiting for the big reveal that never seemed to be big nor revealing. One can hope though. Right?
They definitely have the potential...we're just still waiting.

Hey...there are still survivalists in their bunkers from 2012 because they havent been told it was a farce...or they are still waiting...or just plain dont believe it wasnt true..

Thanks again JXst...MS

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

If we have no hope, what do we then have?

Hope is all we have now. If you give that up, you're already dead.

Peace and thnx
edit on 23-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Soros and Corruption go hand in hand, there's nothing new about it.

So does Trump and corruption, face it, he's as crooked as they come, associated and partnered with criminals, used underpaid immigrant labour, sideways money with labour unions, used his so-called Trump University as a slush fund, but worst of all, an inverterate liar. His office now starts with putting his erstwhile opponent in gaol...you know the ones those er, now, "Lovely people" who spoke to him on the 'phone?
It makes you wonder, what did Obama show him in private, a possible FBI rap sheet? Who gives a toss? The American spring is coming courtesy of Trump.....sort of.

I don't believe Trump is as corrupt as the Corrupt MSN have brain washed you into believing.

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You've said it my friend! Thank you back, n peace...MS

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join