It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staff Alerts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There was a thread regarding staff "not doing their jobs"... sorry I mean "not doing their f'ing jobs" that I feel merits a public service announcement.

We give members 3 different ways to alert us when something is going on.

1) You can click the drop down menu from the main toolbar at the top of the page and click complain.
2) You can click the large alert button at the top right corner of every thread (it's got an exclamation point, pretty hard to miss) to alert on an entire thread.
3) You can click on the small "person" icon which appears on every single member's profile and click alert (also, exclamation point).

ATS humbly apologizes for the inability to read every single one of the 4,387 posts that have been made in the last 24 hours. Keeping in mind that all staff are volunteer and are otherwise employed I don't see how that would be possible. In the absence of paid, full time staff to pore over thousands of posts per day we do rely on the membership to alert us to unacceptable posts and as mentioned above we've made it pretty easy to reach the staff.

Alert us and a member of our staff will step in and address your issue. Choosing to swear at our volunteer staff instead does nothing to address the issue at hand, shows a complete lack of class and will not be tolerated again.

join