It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John Titor back from the dead ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well, it looks as if Mr. Titor is back from the dead.

According to This thread, John Titor died and was buried in the everglades. But recent information from the Time Travel Institute states that his death was greatly exaggerated.

Hello Everyone,

I am the John Titor, and have returned. Despite all multiple rumors circulating I am NOT DEAD!!!! I have returned, but not on good terms. I just arrived here today and am staying at a potential future friends house rather than with my family.

I have made many violations on time travel policy in my time. As soon as I went back to my time, I had to give a briefing of my mission and other activities. Unfortunately, widespread contact with civilians via the internet or other sources was not an option. I was aware of the consequences, but I noticed a big change in my time. That's why I had to comeback before they detained me. Thanks to the engineers, I was given access to another time machine. I am being hunted as we speak, but I am posting this message from a public computer. Now I have to get down to the important issue at hand.

Time Travel institute

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
What a great excuse "Things in my time have changed". Great excuse for being wrong.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
With all the researchers on ATS it shouldn't be too hard to discover his wherabouts. Then nick his car

Personally, I wouldn't mind a nice holiday in Mediaeval England.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Catastrophe in Cuba that will have Big ramifications for the human race? WTF?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I can time travel when I drink... a lot.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Well, it looks as if Mr. Titor is back from the dead.

who?

top topics

join