It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Vote for Trump Was A Hate Crime says HuffPo

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

This left wing echo chamber is exposed ... they should stop calling themselves journalists and admit they are just a paid marketing arm of the DNC ....

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Yea Huff Post is sorta amazing with their bullcrap. Be sure though that Trump wont put the IRS on them.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
They are in their last dying death throws. They have no power left because they misused it.
No Senate
No House of Representatives
No Presidency
Soon no Supreme Court chance, it's been 5 to 4 for a long time and went to 4 to 4 during the election. After these next 8 years the Supreme Court will likely go to 7 and 2. All of the liberal federal judges across the nation will get shatcanned the day Trump is sworn in.
The vast majority of liberals left in Congress are now confined to three states, New York, California and Massachusetts.
Governorships and State legislatures are vastly republican across the nation.

They are about to go under, may never rise again. They are about to be just an insignificant regional Political party.
Maybe the liberal needs to be declared an endangered species, set apart to be left alone in their own self created preservations.

They're Sanctuary Cities, Tin. And the major urban centers
that promote that direct flouting of our immigration laws
are deep blue almost forever, violent as compared to the
rest of the country, and broke.
Actually being exiled to one would be a fitting undress
rehearsal damnation. I'd like to see Obama move back to
Hyde Park and get his Secret Service detail reassigned.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Annee

Forcing people to live by a religious ideology not of their choosing.

Religious ideology that is worship of The State is just as authoritarian,

complete with zealots of Federalism, and the Ministry of Truth
media propaganda outlets.

What are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

They're talking about the left.

You'll catch up eventually annee :/

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Man if it comes down to being in KKK or Clinton Pedophile Occult...

This IS a hard one.

South is known for cooking and libral soul food can't sustain me and downright disgusting so I am forced to be racist.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: Annee

They're talking about the left.

You'll catch up eventually annee :/

Uh, yeah - - except that was a question to a response of one of my earlier posts.

I'm not the one who's lost.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Wtf , since when is voting for ones candidate of choice in an free and open election a "hate crime" ?

Theyve totally lost touch with reality .

Since the left wing administration started this trend. Have people forgotten all the BS the Obama administration has been spouting branding conservatives, returning veterans, anyone who opposes any of Obama's policy, people who fear communism, people who don't want globalization for the U.S., and even "conspiracy theorists", etc as "extremists and possible terrorists"?...

Or how about the statements from the SPLC (South Poverty Law Center) which branded republicans like Ron Paul, and Judge Andrew Napolitano for exposing many of the unconstitutional policies made by the Obama administration and branded them as extremists?...

This is the trend that the left wing administration of Obama has been taking this country to meanwhile the Obama administration openly endorses a true hate, and violent group known as BLM.

edit on 14-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
A whole lot of red to be branding and labelling:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Total psychos.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: SignalMal
& people actually thought ATS would become a ghost town after the election

& the beat goes on. . .

Lol. After looking at Trump's business records I foresee a VERY corrupt administration. My conspiracy theory senses are tingling harder than ever. I have more reason than ever to stay here.

Sadly, most Trump supporters haven't a clue who he is or what he does.

And even more sadly, they don't care.

Yeah. You're right. I voted Trump just for the lulz. And Ive been laughing since Tuesday. And you Hillbots have your panties in a bunch. I'll vote him again in 2020.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

& the beat goes on. . .

Lol. After looking at Trump's business records I foresee a VERY corrupt administration. My conspiracy theory senses are tingling harder than ever. I have more reason than ever to stay here.

Yeah. You're right. I voted Trump just for the lulz. And Ive been laughing since Tuesday. And you Hillbots have your panties in a bunch. I'll vote him again in 2020.

Yes, well, thank you for the conversation.

You do seem like a typical Trump supporter.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

& the beat goes on. . .

Yes, well, thank you for the conversation.

You do seem like a typical Trump supporter.

Likewise. You do seem like the typical Hillary supporter.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The mainstream media is acting like they want Trump to be elected again next time around.

They STILL do not understand that part of the reason why Trump one was because people were protesting crap like this. I believe that unless Trump TOTALLY screws up, we will be seeing red for quite some time. Good thing the Republican party changed ownership.

What an invigorating time to be alive!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I am a libertarian, so I don't particularly like trump, but clinton has proven herself to be garbage in this campaign in my book. And I am having a lot of laughs at the liberal crybaby implosion I am seeing on facebook. If I was a brainwashed person that thought I had to choose between a proven corrupt politician and a loudmouth, I would go with the loudmouth.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

And this stuff right here is why Clinton lost. Nobody is going to listen while you brow beat them with calling casting a vote a hate crime. When you're PC to the point of religious fervor, it scares people.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I had no idea of the sheer power Huffington Post had over the masses until this election.
I've never seen a more slanted, unobjective rag full of b.s. and that includes the National Enquirer.

Throughout the entire election, they put this editor's note on every article regarding the election:

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

Now, I see those same references being used throughout FB and the nation as the people who read that on a daily basis recite their learned propaganda with impunity. That is not objective journalism. That is not even remotely trying to hide it. And it worked. The very site that feeds this anger and hate and has articles written(and likely partly owned by) Lynn de Rothschild, now has petitions to eliminate the electoral college and directives to take to the street with anger. It bothers me greatly to see friends of mine so pulled into their twisted rhetoric, designed with the sole purpose of tearing us further apart from one another and succeeding at it. This is the kind of thing that will lead to martial law.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Ok, if they listened to just one of Trumps speeches, instead of relying on the garbage being spewed by the unreliable (I'm being nice) media, they would know that Trump is far from being racist. I have found so many lies being spread by the media about Trump, it is like they are from some other planet, or at the very least, speaking about some other guy. I am not saying that racism doesn't exist in America because it does. It is being pushed right now vehemently by the left, and it was done so by the DNC mainly to get their candidate elected, but I am not so sure anymore if they really don't also want to have this severe division and unrest in this country. Everyone needs to chill because Trump is not that racist lunatic they are trying to portray him as on the news.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Trump is the peoples Negin and he is gonna bat the crap out of the Liberals

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
A Vote for Trump Was A Hate Crime says HuffPo

Many black people died on September 11th, 2001.

Trump initially made me think I would vote for Hillary after his earpiece malfunction if failing to disavow David Duke. I served with noble black officers in the Coast Guard.

But what eventually swayed me in favor of Trump was his promise to end immigration from nations that sponsor terror. That's protects all Americans regardless of their color.

I felt as former military given the Fort Hood shootings failing to vote for Trump in regards to left wing politically correct lets turn a blind eye to extremism and importing these people to America, that it would essentially make me a traitor to the lives lost on September 11th, and Fort Hood.

Strangely enough I voted for Obama.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Miracula2 because: added voting for Obama

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join