It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Vote for Trump Was A Hate Crime says HuffPo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Which I'm sure will turn into more riots and beatings and petitions to overturn legitimate election results.

And they call Trump supporters fascist.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: DISRAELI

Which I'm sure will turn into more riots and beatings and petitions to overturn legitimate election results.

And they call Trump supporters fascist.

Nah. You are just hyperbolic.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's laying the groundwork to criminalize opinions not approved by the authoritarians.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Except that exactly what is going on right now. As well as the assaults on Trump supporters during the campaign.

These people also have a petition going to change the electoral results.

It's not hyperbole if it's actually happening.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No. What's going on is that ONE protest in Portland got violent (I'm not even sure it got bad enough to qualify it as a riot, but whatever call it what you want). Other than that its been mostly peaceful protests. None of which isn't stopping the right wing hyperbole train from slippery sloping the left's actions into the death of America. Like usual...

Yes, there are people on the left who are upset and emotional. Yes, some are making poor decisions and acting out on those emotions, but that doesn't mean the left is poised to just tear the other half of the country apart. Most of us are just trying to figure out how to navigate the next four years.
edit on 14-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Considering Trump appointed Steve Bannon (an admirer of Richard Bertrand Spencer, who believes in "peaceful ethnic cleansing") as a senior advisor how can you say the fears for a racist Trump presidency are unfounded?

Peaceful ethnic cleansing is nothing more than passive aggressive Nazism.

Source it in a non-biased article on the matter or SHHHHHHH

Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway are members of the Council for National Policy, a white nationalist group, along with such esteemed members as:

Michael Peroutka, a neo-Confederate who for years was on the board of the white supremacist League of the South

Mat Staver, the Liberty Counsel leader who has worked to re-criminalize gay sex

Philip Zodhaites, another anti-gay activist who is charged with helping a self-described former lesbian who kidnapped her daughter from her former partner and fled the country

PDF of CNP membership
www.splcenter.org...

Richard Spencer
www.rollingstone.com...

Another article on the link between Bannon and Spencer
www.yahoo.com...

A good primer
fair.org...

SPLC's take
www.splcenter.org...

If you choose to do a little digging there's plenty of evidence that Bannon is a white nationalist and holds their policies dear to heart. Just from his own statements and who he looks up to.

You can tear apart those sources as not being right wing enough for you but the information is out there if you choose to give more than a cursory glance.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Once again the SPLC.

They think being republican is a hate crime.

I don't buy it and I won't.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Once again the SPLC.

What about the other 3?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Hahaha.

Huffington Post is trash.

HufPo is like a bulletin board. It posts articles from contributing journalists, activists, etc.

Do you attack other sites for their contributing journalists, activists, etc.

This is the author of that article:

Cathy Renna
Managing Partner
Target Cue LLC

Cathy is the Managing Partner of Target Cue, an LGBT and HIV focused public relations and communications firm.

Prior to that, she was a founder of Renna Communications. Over her seven years with the firm, Renna Communications partnered with dozens of different organizations, including the Matthew Shepard Foundation, Family Equality Council, the Point Foundation, ACT-UP, the New York LGBTQ Center, Congregation Beth Simchat Torah, Soulforce, Senior Action in a Gay Environment (SAGE), the Family Acceptance Project, the Williams Institute, the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and many more. targetcue.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I asked for non biased reporting on this and you have two links from SPLC a liberal tag called the rolling stone, and fair.org who is anything but.

I swear two or more white people in a room is enough to call it "white nationalism" to liberals.
edit on 14 11 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Once again the SPLC.

Show me where SPLC states that.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I asked for non biased reporting on this and you have two links from SPLC a liberal tag called the rolling stone, and fair.org who is anything but.

I swear two or more white people in a room is enough to call it "white nationalism" to liberals.

What sources would be acceptable to you? By name.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Don't expect an answer to that. The right just grabbed control of the government and they STILL can't stop telling lies about how the left thinks and acts.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Find one that isn't found in Wikileaks colluding with democrats and George Soros.

I'll wait.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
& people actually thought ATS would become a ghost town after the election

& the beat goes on. . .

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Find one that isn't found in Wikileaks colluding with democrats and George Soros.

I'll wait.

Could you list those for me so I can be completely sure I give you a source that's "credible" to you?
I'll wait.

edit on 14-11-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust
I HATE the direction this country is going in, and I HATE the Huffingpoop Post,and CNN.

So Bring it on, HuffPoop!

Republicans won. All the liberals have been vanquished from government. We have strong one-party rule. What more do you want?

How about a press that is objective?

Even the vaunted New York Times had to issue an apology to its readers for biased reporting on the campaign.

Just watch Fox News or go to InforWars for your objectivity.

Sorry, your answer is a fail.

Are you saying Fox News is too far to the left?

Wow. If you really want to understand the left, check out the articles on Mother Jones. Compared to them, MS-NBC and CNN are right wingers:

www.motherjones.com...

No need to point me to mother jones. i already read it.
What you think isn't necessarily reality for the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SignalMal

& the beat goes on. . .

Lol. After looking at Trump's business records I foresee a VERY corrupt administration. My conspiracy theory senses are tingling harder than ever. I have more reason than ever to stay here.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Annee

Don't expect an answer to that. The right just grabbed control of the government and they STILL can't stop telling lies about how the left thinks and acts.

And, the answer doesn't exist, because its a lie.

I researched and followed the SPLC almost since its inception. I wanted the truth and facts on who they are and what they do.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: SignalMal

& the beat goes on. . .

Lol. After looking at Trump's business records I foresee a VERY corrupt administration. My conspiracy theory senses are tingling harder than ever. I have more reason than ever to stay here.

Sadly, most Trump supporters haven't a clue who he is or what he does.

And even more sadly, they don't care.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join