It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Vote for Trump Was A Hate Crime says HuffPo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: underwerks
Considering Trump appointed Steve Bannon (an admirer of Richard Bertrand Spencer, who believes in "peaceful ethnic cleansing") as a senior advisor how can you say the fears for a racist Trump presidency are unfounded?

Peaceful ethnic cleansing is nothing more than passive aggressive Nazism.

Source it in a non-biased article on the matter or SHHHHHHH

Don't know what you'd consider a non-biased source when posting factual information, but here you go. All you need to do is just google the name Steve Bannon and you get a ton of results saying this:
time.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: dfnj2015

Republicans won. All the liberals have been vanquished from government. We have strong one-party rule. What more do you want?

For liberals to tell the truth and stop rioting.

After 8 years of Republican hyperbole, I think you better settle in for a long Presidency. The left is going to hammer Trump hard.

I know you care.. so as a personal favor to me.. can you convince others to at the very least come up with better material for hammering?? Just a little more credible?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

All the standard Left Wing sources will continue the fight for might.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Republicans won. All the liberals have been vanquished from government. We have strong one-party rule. What more do you want?

After 8 years of Republican hyperbole, I think you better settle in for a long Presidency. The left is going to hammer Trump hard.

Lots of riots from the right for the last eight years, were there?

First off, it was one protest that turned violent. While you can debate on if it got violent enough to be called a riot or not, people are NOT rioting across the country. There is that standard right wing hyperbole in action again... People are protesting, which is 100% sanctioned by the Constitution. Their grievances may not be realized but they are certainly allowed to protest about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Voting is not a crime.

Voting is a right.

SMH

I agree with what you are saying. The article headline was just a hook. The article itself did not seem to make the argument supporting the hook.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There are some very legit complaints about Trump.. and will be legit ones to come.Just as there were with Clinton.. and Obama. Id just hope this sort of goofy junk that just makes libs look stupid is cut down on or ended so we can have decent conversations and etc. This garbage just BEGS to be ridiculed.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What are you talking about? You don't believe that Steve Bannon was appointed to Chief Strategist and Senior Advisor either?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
They're trying to convert the Electoral College into a Central Kommittee.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Now that all the liberals have been vanquished from government does it really matter what the left wing sources say.

Republicans won. They now control all three branches of government. There are NO liberals left in government.

+9 more 
link   

Ahh yes the "alt right" that only exists in liberal minds, and the SPLC that considers anything not liberal a hate group.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

What are you talking about? You don't believe that Steve Bannon was appointed to Chief Strategist and Senior Advisor either?
LOL

Try again Mr Twisty.

link   

They're trying to convert the Electoral College into a Central Kommittee.

The left has no power in this country. Why are you so afraid.

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: carewemust
I HATE the direction this country is going in, and I HATE the Huffingpoop Post,and CNN.

So Bring it on, HuffPoop!

How about a press that is objective?

Even the vaunted New York Times had to issue an apology to its readers for biased reporting on the campaign.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Now that all the liberals have been vanquished from government does it really matter what the left wing sources say.

Republicans won. They now control all three branches of government. There are NO liberals left in government.

They still live in the Senate.

+4 more 
link   
Just go ahead and keep doubling down on this accusatory garbage.

You'll see a second Trump term if you keep it up.

link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I know you care.. so as a personal favor to me.. can you convince others to at the very least come up with better material for hammering?? Just a little more credible?

I make no promises for other people's actions. I can promise you that just like Bush' Presidency, the left will probably do most of their hammering though comedy, satire, and sarcasm instead of hyperbole and lies. Though there will be a smattering of that as well. Just not as bad as the right does.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I think the article was expressing mostly opinions. Opinions are not factual regardless of the source:

"It is not news that throughout his campaign Trump spend an enormous amount of time spewing hate and vitriol at women, Muslims, Latino and the disabled. Brushing things like sexual assault braggadocio off as “locker room talk” and not seeing him held accountable by his supporters, the GOP or more of the media was at best disappointing. Actually is was infuriating. And embarrassing.

We saw protesters at Trump rallies mocked, beaten and arrested. As the crowd cheers along like a mob.

So it should come as no surprise that many – not all – but many of the disenfranchised voters supporting Trump felt not only validated but empowered but this victory. Enough to create a climate where they are far less hesitant to act on their hate. I thought about how after eight years of a powerful, effective African-American President with integrity we now will have a President endorsed by the KKK."

link   

LOL

Try again Mr Twisty.

I truly have no idea what you are talking about. I posted a source to show that Steve Bannon was just appointed Chief Strategist and you are making weird ad hominems and insinuations that don't make sense in context of what I was trying to get across. What exactly am I twisting here?
edit on 14-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
link   

All I've been hearing for the last 8 years is how racist I am for not agreeing with Obama.

How is that not hyperbole?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Just not as bad as the right does.

Ahh damn... it was going so well

and then that last line!

**throws molotov @ Krazy**

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join