It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Vote for Trump Was A Hate Crime says HuffPo

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: carewemust
I HATE the direction this country is going in, and I HATE the Huffingpoop Post,and CNN.

So Bring it on, HuffPoop!

Republicans won. All the liberals have been vanquished from government. We have strong one-party rule. What more do you want?
We don't have one party rule quite yet but we do have somewhat of a GOP majority at the moment.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
I had no idea of the sheer power Huffington Post had over the masses until this election.
I've never seen a more slanted, unobjective rag full of b.s. and that includes the National Enquirer.

Throughout the entire election, they put this editor's note on every article regarding the election:

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

Now, I see those same references being used throughout FB and the nation as the people who read that on a daily basis recite their learned propaganda with impunity. That is not objective journalism. That is not even remotely trying to hide it. And it worked. The very site that feeds this anger and hate and has articles written(and likely partly owned by) Lynn de Rothschild, now has petitions to eliminate the electoral college and directives to take to the street with anger. It bothers me greatly to see friends of mine so pulled into their twisted rhetoric, designed with the sole purpose of tearing us further apart from one another and succeeding at it. This is the kind of thing that will lead to martial law.
Well it worked to
Some degree but the blue collar seem to have realized who
Is just throwing them crumbs at election time.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Strangely enough I voted for Obama.

I supported Obama in 2008. There's even evidence of it on ATS.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

HuffPo fired Journalist David Seaman who wrote an article discussing Hillarys health. Intolerant hateful staff at HuffPo. That would make ISIS feel at home.

HuffPost Fires Contributor, Deletes Articles Questioning Hillary’s Health

Read more:
dailycaller.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I really enjoyed entering HuffPo net details into my router's firewall. As far as any internet connected device in my house, it does not exist.

Added slate.com as well.

Yea kind of silly, but something the public can do to boycott ignorance, even only for yourself.
edit on 15-11-2016 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Large numbers of Trump votes were PROTEST VOTES against HRC. They didn't necessarily like Trump but they LOATHED HRC for obvious reasons. Of course, HRC was the WAY GREATER EVIL; read the transparent and true Wikileaks. You would never know that by watching the CORRUPT mainstream media. Mal-informed HRC supporters relied too strongly on this twisted and corrupt media (where HRC did no wrong) and therefore never learning the truth.

HRC was protected by Obama and Loretta Lynch and had EVERY CORRUPT SECTOR in her pockets from complete mainstream media to big oil, fracking pharmaceuticals, wall street, big banks, which allowed her to go under the radar with international money laundering, rigging the primary and general, and the list goes on. Thank Wikileaks.

AND SHE STILL LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know why? One thing she didn't have on her side was- THE TRUTH.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
well these posts have one good think at least. they make the stubborn trump supporters act on the opposite. maybe huffington post uses reverse psychology on you guys

but sadly racism will be more present then ever anyway now in the country of the free and equal

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Redin

Methinks you are racist against white old guys. Throw in intolerant and hateful too. And bitter over a legitimate loss.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I suspect the wave of Trump voting was in respect of the last 3 Presidents being part of huge corruptions, people wanted fresh blood and not another CLEARLY corrupt Clinton in the White House, the fact Trump also said he would attack the corruption in Politics also struck a chord with people.

I voted Brexxit here in the UK and would have voted for Trump if I was American, fed up of seeing the same old corrupt faces creaming the country of its wealth.

I abhor the idea of racism as it would directly affect my family...

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc
Don't worry, most of the hateful violence and protesting IS NOT coming from Trump supporters but from the supposed tolerant democrats.

Huffinton Post is also an intolerant hateful and sexist website. They fired David Seaman, one of their journalist, because he dared to write about the Hillary health controversy.

Cheers.

edit on 17-11-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You know what would be interesting to know is the number of people who voted for Obama who also voted for Trump.

Hate crime?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Mclaneinc
Don't worry, most of the hateful violence and protesting IS NOT coming from Trump supporters but from the supposed tolerant democrats.

Huffinton Post is also an intolerant hateful and sexist website. They fired David Seaman, one of their journalist, because he dared to write about the Hillary health controversy.

Cheers.

He doesn't even have his own car. You're FIRED! Mines almost paid off in full.

He even admits not having a car and that he Ubers around. Trump should delete all of his internet accounts. Because sometimes your friend that doesn't have a car who supports your presidential campaign can't afford a car is your enemy.

Delete this moron from the internet.

edit on 18-11-2016 by Miracula2 because: no car?

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Not sure if this counts as thread derailment.

But I was playing Ark Survival Evolved.

I tamed a Trike (Triceratops looking creature). I named the new Trike I tamed Trump.

As soon as I tamed it, its big ass pinned me between a cliff and a thatch house.

I set it to "Wander" and it set me free.

I couldn't help but think about Trump the new POTUS plan to deport illegals and ban immigration from extremist nations that support terrorist elements.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I was about to wreak total havok with my new Trump trike. But a lightning dragon killed my Triceratops dinosaur, my raptor and me.

And I started wondering why I had never been attacked by a lightning dragon before, until I tamed my Trump Triceratops, and I look back now it was because I commanded Trump to attack a peaceful large plant eating dinosaur.

I'm guessing that the designers of the game, some of who are designing the game from the nation of Egypt coded the Lightning dragon to attack tamed Triceratops if you use them to attack peaceful dinosaurs. Or that the dragon knew that my Trump Triceratops was tamed because it was attacking a dino it doesn't normally attack.

Now apply this same logic to Trump attacking anyone other than extremists like ISIS. The Trump triceratops should only go after hostile elements like extremists. And thereby avoid a push back as the European Unions top police officer predicts as a result of the push into the last strongholds of ISIS controlled territory.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join