It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

A Vote for Trump Was A Hate Crime says HuffPo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+78 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This constant accusatory tone is exactly what got you where you are.

You call people deplorable, you call people racist, you call people Nazis, you've set up this liberal echo chamber, and you wonder why the election didn't go your way?

29% of the Latino vote went to Trump. That includes my vote.

8% of the Black vote went to Trump.

I guess we're all complicit in the hate crime?

Source

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hahaha.

Huffington Post is trash.

Voting for Hillary would've been a hate crime against all my innocent Muslim brothers and sisters she would have massacred/supported the massacre of.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I HATE the direction this country is going in, and I HATE the Huffingpoop Post,and CNN.

So Bring it on, HuffPoop!

+43 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's this kind of crap that will keep us divided.

I'm so sick of the same people calling me names then calling for peace and unity.

+36 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Wtf , since when is voting for ones candidate of choice in an free and open election a "hate crime" ?

Theyve totally lost touch with reality .

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
When will the sniveling whining baby brats grow up and realize that we don't care!?!

They forced us to vote Trump!!!

When will they open their eyes and see that it is the other side that is pushing the hate? We've had enough! So the people stood up!!! ALL OF THEM! All races banded together against Clinton and joined forces with Trump!

Unity is an amazing thing, maybe one day they will give it a shot!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I HATE the direction this country is going in, and I HATE the Huffingpoop Post,and CNN.

So Bring it on, HuffPoop!

Republicans won. All the liberals have been vanquished from government. We have strong one-party rule. What more do you want?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's this kind of crap that will keep us divided.
I'm so sick of the same people calling me names then calling for peace and unity.

Which part of this do you disagree with:

"But does calling this vote a hate crime sound extreme? Not if you look at the definition. A hate crime is one motivated by prejudice, fear or intolerance toward an individual’s national origin, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability."

Or, do you just generally disagree with the categorization of anything Trump as saying could be classified as intolerance?

+40 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Voting is not a crime.

Voting is a right.

SMH

+36 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Bashing people for exercising their right to vote, now there's a hate crime.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Considering Trump appointed Steve Bannon (an admirer of Richard Bertrand Spencer, who believes in "peaceful ethnic cleansing") as a senior advisor how can you say the fears for a racist Trump presidency are unfounded?

Peaceful ethnic cleansing is nothing more than passive aggressive Nazism.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It's become apparent over the last week that the problem with Trump is that there's all kinds of things implied and suggested and possible.

And with Clinton, there's all the things she actually did. Or didn't do, as in things she was derelict in her duty

And for some reason, the leftists seem to think saying mean things and possibly doing (nor not doing) something should outweigh actually doing something.

It defies all logic and reason.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Political hyperbole from a partisan leaning media source? Say it aint so!

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It's crap like this that supports the idea that sometime down the road, authoritarian leftists will be able to punish you for exercising your right to vote. . . if you don't choose them.

+7 more 
link   
What idiots. One thing that shouldnt be watered down is the term "hate crime"... and by claiming the right to vote is a hate crime does just that. REAL hate crimes are abhorrent, but never get in the way of Huffpo's bombastic rhetoric to pull in hysterical readers that agree with that sort of crap...

+25 more 
link   

Republicans won. All the liberals have been vanquished from government. We have strong one-party rule. What more do you want?

For liberals to tell the truth and stop rioting.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Or, do you just generally disagree with the categorization of anything Trump as saying could be classified as intolerance?

Everything he says? yea, I "generally disagree" with something so amazingly idiotic.

is this really a person who typed this?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Considering Trump appointed Steve Bannon (an admirer of Richard Bertrand Spencer, who believes in "peaceful ethnic cleansing") as a senior advisor how can you say the fears for a racist Trump presidency are unfounded?

Peaceful ethnic cleansing is nothing more than passive aggressive Nazism.

Source it in a non-biased article on the matter or SHHHHHHH

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

After 8 years of Republican hyperbole, I think you better settle in for a long Presidency. The left is going to hammer Trump hard.

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: projectvxn

After 8 years of Republican hyperbole, I think you better settle in for a long Presidency. The left is going to hammer Trump hard.

Lots of riots from the right for the last eight years, were there?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join