It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Understand Jesus More Than Christians

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Let me start by saying that his name is not Jesus. You hear many people say his name was either Yeshua or Yashua, the key word here is "was." His name was Yahshua. That does not mean he would be called Yahshua today. The modern term for that name is Joshua. The correct name is Joshua the Messiah, which means Joshua the Christ. This is the most bold example out of many that shows how the religion started, what were the correct teachings, or what were the circumstances around the life of Christ. If these people would just for once, put their selfish egotistical beliefs down and study near ancient material that was written in the language of Christ, they will see a different story emerging. Is it not claimed in a 6th century Hebrew Christian document that Paul was truly born of Greek parents? Yes, and the true Christians not only opposed Paul but they were persecuted by him, and he told you that he changed from a vision, but I am telling you the Jewish Christians wrote down to is that he was a "liar.". In this post I will explain this website to show that Christians have their own religion so wrong that Muslims actually preserved the better tradition of Christ, as you can learn that Islam was founded on principles of Christ.
Six Things Christians and Muslims disagree about over Jesus
www.patheos.com...

1. Whether or not Jesus should be worshiped

It is going to take time to go and cite all of the Hebrew scriptures and all of the Aramaic scripts, and also the Greek scripts (everything in the mainstream excluding the dead sea scrolls are Greek) that were passed down from Hebrew origins. But I affirm to you with all of my heart, that Christ strongly opposed being worshiped. His message is to worship the Mother/Father of heaven, and yes, the Hebrew scripts made reference to a female/male gender and did not call God a "He".

2. Whether Jesus should be described as the “Son of God”

This was a huge debate over the Jewish Christians and the Greek Christians in ancient times. In fact, after debate over this subject, the Hebrews decided to drop the reference to Son of God because they found that the term was being abused from it's original meaning. Before the religion became popular in the Greek world Christ was called the son of God, not Son of God. In Christ words, he would say "I am the son of man, I am mere dust that is found on the desert ground." He had a humble philosophy of care and love, even a term called "suffering servant."

3. Whether or not Jesus actually died

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms that Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified, Vatican In Awe
sonsonthepyre.com...

Vatican in awe? Then they discredited this piece of archaeological evidence that scientists identify as historic? The Vatican lies to every one of your faces, and I feel sorry for you.

4. Whether Jesus was substituted for us on the cross or another man was substituted for him.

This is the only item from the list that is a fable in Muslim culture. But how can you blame them? The Romans and Greeks manipulated this story so much you have no idea, the truth was absolutely lost. They get this story from a story about Joseph of Arithmathea. Arithmathea is not a Hebrew word, it is a Greek word, and if you trace the historical references, this character is Joseph the father of Christ.

5. Who Jesus promised as his replacement

This item is misinterpreted by the masses because of incredible amounts of false stories being told, originally Christ said the "Holy Spirit" will be the helper and comforter for his replacement. Many of the masses believe this because of an original quote by the brother of Christ, Jacob, people call him James but historians have identified that his name was never James and James was given to him by the Greeks in order to discredit him and hide his true identity. Jacob the brother of Christ said he was "coming back riding on the clouds of heaven" but he was referring to the next world, so you can see how that would get confused by a crowd that is post-Christ.

6. How can people be saved?

Again, Christians have this way more wrong. From all Hebrew references Including the dead sea scrolls, it is written that the way to be saved is to believe in the teachings of Christ, and if you believe in him, then you obviously choose to act according to them, and I will tell you right now, that his teachings which were covered up from the world, are specific to a bold representation of peace, such as outlawing hunting to care for animals, and even becoming vegetarian for the purpose in order to harm no animals.
edit on 14-11-2016 by UFOdanger because: grammar

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
6. How can people be saved?
Again, Christians have this way more wrong. From all Hebrew references Including the dead sea scrolls,

WTF are you talking about?? You do realize that the DSS was written long before the word Jesus Christ ever came into being dont you??

Shows me that the only person who doesnt understand anything.......... is you

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

I have to go for a minute, but I have factual evidence to show the world that proves without a shadow of doubt that You are Wrong.

The origin of the Dead Sea Scrolls, which were written between 150 B.C. and 70 A.D
Google

70 A.D, AD, AD....

edit on 14-11-2016 by UFOdanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Wrong reply, dont know what I'm thinking at all. please delete
edit on 14/11/2016 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
3. Whether or not Jesus actually died

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms that Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified, Vatican In Awe
sonsonthepyre.com...

Vatican in awe? Then they discredited this piece of archaeological evidence that scientists identify as historic? The Vatican lies to every one of your faces, and I feel sorry for you.

Except all the new testament books were written in Greek, not Aramaic. Aramaic was a spoken language, Greek was the documentation language during this time. Why would Barnabas draft a golden gospel in the less distinguished language? Knowing that it would be invalidated almost immediately.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger
Believing it to reference jesus ..... is not the same as it SAYING Jesus..... no where does it literally say Jesus,,but people have most certainly assigned certain pieces of it to that.
Most notably they like to say that the piece of scroll known as 4Q521 refers to Christ.... but then again they also like to say the the shroud of tourin is some magical piece of cloth

I

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Yes, and the true Christians not only opposed Paul but they were persecuted by him, and he told you that he changed from a vision, but I am telling you the Jewish Christians wrote down to is that he was a "liar."

As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 2 Peter 3:16

Why, if Paul was deemed a liar, would Peter refer to his epistles as scripture?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania
Except all the new testament books were written in Greek, not Aramaic. Aramaic was a spoken language, Greek was the documentation language during this time. Why would Barnabas draft a golden gospel in the less distinguished language? Knowing that it would be invalidated almost immediately.

You have to trace the religion, and since all manuscripts given to us are in Greek we must search for the lost Aramaic and Hebrew documents which is possible. And even if we have found the Aramaic and Hebrew scripts, I have to confirm it is extraordinarily difficult to distinguish the writings from the generation of Christ to those of the generation of John the Baptizer, and those of the generation of Jacob the brother of Christ. But to distinguish the writings between the Greek followers of Paul and the Greek followers of Peter is actually very easy. Their doctrine does include very different approaches to the underlining teachings.

If the scholar is educated enough he can also easily determine which dead seas scrolls were written before the time of John the Baptizer, and which ones were written after. It is also easy to determine which dead sea scrolls were copies of earlier manuscripts that had nothing to do with teachings of Christ. In order to determine these things one must completely understand the political agenda of first century Judea, which was not simple. But to access all the Aramaic and Hebrew documents, that is far and wide, and there are accounts of Hebrew documents that have been classified and made it all the way to the CIA, and the Vatican library.

Let us take an example of the only gospel that was also handed down to us in Hebrew - Matthew. Are you familiar that this Hebrew gospel has discrepancies with our Greek bible? Well the issue is that these discrepancies agree with the other documents that were written in the language of Christ.

Experts and religious authorities in Tehram insist that the book is original.

This discovery written with gold lettering, onto loosely-tied leather in Aramaic, the language of Christ, which means we can rely on this source more than we can the Greek books. But I am telling you, all the claims presented in this document agree with the other Aramaic and Hebrew documents including the dead sea scrolls.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
ROFLMAO!!!

How can you possibly claim to speak for a whole religion, much less two?
Do you have any facts to back up your claim of knowing what all these diverse peoples believe?
What an ego.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
Believing it to reference jesus ..... is not the same as it SAYING Jesus..... no where does it literally say Jesus,,but people have most certainly assigned certain pieces of it to that.
Most notably they like to say that the piece of scroll known as 4Q521 refers to Christ.... but then again they also like to say the the shroud of tourin is some magical piece of cloth

I

There is nothing in document 4Q521 that does not refer to Christ. All the terms in that document specifically match the Aramaic gospel of Christ - healing the sick, resurrecting the dead, giving to the poor...

The Shroud of Turin could very well be a hoax, though I have heard a lot of evidence for it, I have no idea.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

as a lover of history Muhammad was a religious warlord and not a prophet

my point is that saying Muslims know Jesus more then Christians is a dumb argument and is known conversion tactic of Islam to get christians.to join the club

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yes, Muslims and Christian's disagree on certain key aspects of Jesus. I wish I had more time that I could respond to each of your points.

Jesus claimed to be the son of God and it is inferred and mentioned many times in scripture. Here are some places to look:
source bible.org...’s-son-not-just-infer-it

Mark says it at the outset of his gospel (1:1).

The angel told Mary her child would be the Son of God (Luke 1:35).

John the Baptist said the same thing (John 1:34).

Nathanael said it (John 1:49).

Martha believed it (John 11:27).

The centurion said so (Matthew 27:54).

Jesus claimed that He said so (John 10:36).

Jesus clearly implies it in John 11:4.

The demons called Jesus the Son of God (Matthew 8:29; Luke 4:41; Mark 3:11).

The charge against Jesus was that He claimed to be the Son of God (Matthew 27:43; John 19:7), a claim He never denied, and virtually admitted (Luke 22:70).

The Gospel of John was written to convince the reader that Jesus was the Son of God (John 20:31).

Why, you might ask, does Jesus not say so plainly. I think the answer is found in Matthew 16:15-17:

15 He said to them, “And who do you say that I am?” 16 Simon Peter answered, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 And Jesus answered him, “You are blessed, Simon son of Jonah, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but my Father in heaven!” (Matthew 16:15-17).

Jesus did not want Peter and His disciples to believe He was the Son of God just because He said so. He wanted God to bring them to this conclusion, based upon the overwhelming evidence of Scripture and our Lord’s life and teaching.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Foolish of you, posting a thread about Jesus from the middle east..... his real teachings, etc.. to ignorant masses who believes their own version of bacon loving Jesus!
edit on 14-11-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Jesus is all things to all people.

This reminds me of the Mud Pit.

Once the Liberals calm down, they'll see the light.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

First that is something only Christ and his FATHER can say.

Second ISLAM Denies Christ was crucified.
Denies that he was the son of God and claim's he is inferior to Muhammad.
Denies the Resurrection of Christ.
Rewrite's and reinterpret's christ's word's (those that it keep's and does not discard) in order to make them fit with the Alien ideology of Islam and the claim that the God of Chaos and rebellion aka Allah is Jehova when in fact he is not.

Secondly there are good and bad people, hypocrite's and faithful in both religion's, though I believe Islam to be a lie those that are not aware of the truth will not be held guilty by Christ he is a forgiving and just god and every bit there father as much as he is the lost and the poor whom are supposed to be Christian's, there are many that claim to be christian that are not christian at all and going to church, keeping a schedule, paying tithe's does not make them one.

There are good and bad in both religion's as I say, wrong and right in both as well and true believer's and hypocrite's and to be fair I don't know were god would put me on that scale.

You say christian's have it wrong, You are wrong the scroll's of the Essene sect do not trump Christ he is the son of God the living word, when he ascended he did so with cloud's do you even understant that, how many spirit's appear as mist or cloud though they may make themselves appear more distinct.
Clound - spirit not water vapor cloud, when he come's every eye shall see him.
Those BEHEADED for his name sake shall come with him and those that beheaded them shall tremble, Who behead's christian's and has done since the 7th century?, so who shall know terror.

He shall not come back physically to were muhammad claimed as that was a lie, he shall return to the mount of olive's from where he ascended (became spirit again - he is part of god, spirit from spirit, true god from true god).

ISLAM is WRONG.

edit on 14-11-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
And in the words of William Shakespeare... what's in a name?

And I say... that a man is not a name, and nor is he a number, but he is a man.

And who of you here would be concerned about the man, more-so than his name?

Is it not enough to bring Good Tidings, that thou must quarrel who the messenger is?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus

Why, if Paul was deemed a liar, would Peter refer to his epistles as scripture?

For those who have ears, let them hear

The rejection of Peter as the writer of 2 Peter is by far the most common opinion today. In fact, the view of the pseudonymity of the epistle is almost universal.

Believe me, when I say that I know the writing style of Peter. Peter has a unique writing style, and I know that if Peter wrote something, I would be able to point out specific methods in his speech that are unique only to him. It is a beautiful poetic, patient, style of writing. When you really listen to Peter, you get observed in love, and you feel such beautiful peace, and you think, if Peter is this pure and this holy, it is outstanding and exciting to witness the King, the True Prophet.
edit on 14-11-2016 by UFOdanger because: Peter

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xizd1
ROFLMAO!!!

How can you possibly claim to speak for a whole religion, much less two?
Do you have any facts to back up your claim of knowing what all these diverse peoples believe?
What an ego.

Funny indeed - how you are being a judge right now, and how God loves to see that when human beings judge, they are wrong, because only God is the correct judge. If you would like to get more personal, I have no ego, and I am a servant, of those who persecute me. I am speaking for the religion because I know that billions of people have been deceived by a relatively few elite in Christianity, Islam and even Judaism has it's ruthless, wicked lies meant to deceive the masses. I am presenting facts in my posts, any question that anyone has, I will back it up with Hebrew or Aramaic scripture, or other scripture that was written by copying Jewish Christian texts. I just mentioned that I do not have the time to gather all this material together, I might as well author a book if I did that.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Jesus is a false idol. There is only one true all-powerful and all-loving God. And that God is God.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
What I find funny is that Islam is a religion that is only 1400 years old, some 600 years after Christ
600 years of nothingness, how can it claim knowledge of anything that happened prior to its own birth.
Divine revelation?

The whole concept is a joke, Islam, the moon religion of the ancients understands Jesus?
Would Jesus have ever used a sword or gun
Did Jesus have a preteen bride
Did Christ ever call for jihad

Understand Jesus, not according to their actions

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join