It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keeping your family safe during protests and riots

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I know we are all concerned about current rioting and protests. Due to this I have been wracking my brain for some way to ensure safety during these dark times, and, I think I have it. The GLUTEN MOAT. That's right, no need for water filled crocodile infested deathtraps. Simply apply the gluten in a continuous unbroken circle around your domicile. Safety is assured. Your welcome.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

mossberg 500/ 590. most definitely a protester stopper.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I personally know a liberal that is NOT gluten free, so the idea is not foolproof.
But it should keep most of them out.

link   

Or a circle of salt around your house keeps the Soros Rioters at bay.

link   

No worries here,in my neighborhood if a busload of liberals were to be dropped off to riot here,you would be suprised how quickly they would get on buses and head for the freeway,kind of zero tolerence here lol

link   

No worries here,in my neighborhood if a busload of liberals were to be dropped off to riot here,you would be suprised how quickly they would get on buses and head for the freeway,kind of zero tolerence here lol

link   
Mossberg Cruiser. It's my go-to home defense tool. That and a revolver full of Glazers.

eta: I also recommend hiding a sidearm in pretty much every room, just in case the bastards get in before you're heeled.

Yeah, the money's in this drawer, right here...
edit on 14-11-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I tried looking it up. Please explain what a gluten moat is. I know what gluten is and I know what a moat is but together? Please help because I do want to keep safe. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

My dear God. You are willing to murder your own people? Am I in Iraq?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Thankfully the riots and protest are limited to like every time the inner cities, with too much free time in their hands.

So here in my neck of the woods in Southern GA, is a beautiful day, sunny, a bit dry, cool and life goes on as usual.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Thankfully the riots and protest are limited to like every time the inner cities, with too much free time in their hands.

So here in my neck of the woods in Southern GA, is a beautiful day, sunny, a bit dry, cool and life goes on as usual.

WAT? No riots in Phenix City or Columbus yet?

edit on 14-11-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

HK G3 w/ drum loaded w/ ap rounds.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Its not murder when youre defending your life... thats called JUSTIFIED. If its just burning down things with molotovs or etc.. a wounding is in order. Unless its burning down my house or business when Im in either.. then thats that pesky JUSTIFIED thing again.
No, youre not in Iraq, but by the actions of large unruly violent mobs of Americans against their fellow Americans youd think so wouldnt you?

edit on 14-11-2016 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

If you break into my home, you're NOT "my own people"- you're a crazed criminal. And not a very bright one, .357 makes big holes in things.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

that's the way it is here in the panhandle of fl, most people got way more important stuff to do than going around bitchin at night.
like going to work, taking care of family, taking care of things you can't do while working, and those that are bitchin go on and do those things to.

edit on 14-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I always keep a buck knife on me at all times where it is allowed and out of sight. I was always taught to keep a weapon on me at all times and never let anyone know you have one unless you are ready to use it to defend your life.

If you have a knife or fist weapon or mace, conceal carry.
If you have a firearm and a conceal carry permit, take it with you.

Trust no one but yourself and/or those who accompany you. It is safer to have something on you and not need it than not have anything and you could've had it with you if/when you were attacked.

KEY HELPFUL ADVICE - If you don't know how to use the weapon that you take with you then pick something else that is safe for you and legal and dangerous for any would-be attacker.
edit on 14-11-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It's not murder. He said they would get back on the buses and head for the freeway. Unless they are zombies, I assume they have to be alive to run for the buses.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Thank you for making me laugh so hard today!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Cheers! Now I gotta go outside and retrieve my dog, she's eating my moat. Shouldn't have used doughnuts......

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Guarantee the ringleader won't be at any of the protests. He is probably somewhere in Europe right now.

Edit: I was wrong. He is in Washington DC right now.

dailycaller.com...

According to Politico, Soros and other key members of the so-called “Democracy Alliance” met in Washington, DC at the Mandarin Oriental hotel on Sunday for the first day of the group’s three-day investment conference.
edit on 2016-11-14T10:32:24-06:0010amMon, 14 Nov 2016 10:32:24 -0600MondayAmerica/Chicago2430 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join