It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris for president!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
With all the Chuck Norris jokes around lately I think this is a fairly important question and one we all should have asked ourselves before voting...

Who did Chuck Norris vote for?

With that in mind here are a few favorite Chuck Norris jokes of mine:

1. Ozzy Ozbourne once bit the head off a bat. Not one to be outdone, Chuck Norris bit the head off Batman!!

2. In 1945 Chuck Norris drank a Redbull and jumped out a plane. For image results, Google the word Hiroshima.

3. There once was a street called Chuck Norris, but the name was changed for public safety because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
Wow! I agree. If there's one person who can save the world, that'll be Chuck.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Chuck Norris email... [email protected]

Chuck Norris built the hospital in which he was born

Gremlins are afraid to feed Chuck Norris after midnight.

If you work in an office with Chuck Norris, don't ask him for his three-hole-punch.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
With all the Chuck Norris jokes around lately I think this is a fairly important question and one we all should have asked ourselves before voting...

Who did Chuck Norris vote for?

With that in mind here are a few favorite Chuck Norris jokes of mine:

1. Ozzy Ozbourne once bit the head off a bat. Not one to be outdone, Chuck Norris bit the head off Batman!!

2. In 1945 Chuck Norris drank a Redbull and jumped out a plane. For image results, Google the word Hiroshima.

3. There once was a street called Chuck Norris, but the name was changed for public safety because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.

Haha those are great. I love Chuck Norris and remember watching many of his movies when I was little. Missing in Action, Delta Force 1-2.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Good ole Chuck

Chuck Norris can dribble a bowling ball.
Chuck Norris and I once had a "Who had the hairiest b***s" contest. I actually won, because hair don't grow on steel.
When Chuck Norris left home for college, he told his dad, "You are the man of the house now."

join