It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Saw something very disturbing today. The actress Emmy Rossum being told she'll be treated like a Jew in World War II. Well, those who refuse to learn from history are destined to repeat it. We destroyed Nazis in 1945, we can do it again.

No matter who you voted for...

#RealVeteransDontSupportNazis
edit on 14-11-2016 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Trump did appeal to white supremecists. He must have been blind not to know that.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

As correct as you are, an even greater sadness is they will doom the rest of us to repeat it with them.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Saw something very disturbing today. The actress Emmy Rossum being told she'll be treated like a Jew in World War II. Well, those who refuse to learn from history are destined to repeat it. We destroyed Nazis in 1945, we can do it again.

No matter who you voted for...

#RealVeteransDontSupportNazis

Who? What? Why? How, maybe?

I appreciate you following the worst in the news, but I little detail goes a long way..

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This one upping each game of comparing crazy is getting rather boring. It could go on forever whilst we grow long in the tooth. Both sides have plenty of vile idiots.
edit on 14-11-2016 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Who? What? Why? How, maybe?

I appreciate you following the worst in the news, but I little detail goes a long way..

The highlighted name is a link to what you're looking for. You gotta see it.

originally posted by: sooth
This one upping each game of comparing crazy is getting rather boring. It could go on forever whilst we grow long in the tooth. Both sides have plenty of vile idiots.

This one shocked me, though.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

remember that the defeat of Nazi Germany and the civil rights movement of the 60s are also events in history that will be repeated.

Tired of Control Freaks

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You mean the MSM made it so such racists would be drawn to him.

It's absolutely ridiculous to assert that Trump has anything to do with this or by implication somehow hates jews.

His daughter, Ivanka, converted to Judaism. Her husband, Jared Kushner, is a jew and leads Trump's transition team and is one of his closest advisers. Trump has expressed some of the staunchest support of any candidate in recent memory for Isreal. And in fact, within a day of winning the election asked Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to visit the White House at the “first opportunity".

Are you guys really that uninformed?

edit on 14-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Another interesting fact on the topic of Nazi's.. Trump was born just a year after Hitler died, he's especially proud of his German blood and he subscribes to a belief (attributed to his father) where he believes in a particular genetic superiority and that people should only breed with with a particular kind of people so that their offspring will be made from that superior genetic material. Sounds like his dad was a real special guy.

And now, Donald and his superior white & blonde offspring want to target people based on race and religion, and immediately round up 3 million non-whites for deportation and incarceration.

I'm not saying he's a Nazi... he's just wants to racially profile and torture and murder innocent families and appeals strongly to White Supremacists and White Nationalists and .... He's just VERY compatible with Nazi's.

edit on 14-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Oh, Lord, will this Trump bashing with crazy accusations ever stop! He's not that scarry. Quit believing all the hate. He hasn't had a chance to even really goof up yet. We've had 8 years of a president that hates all whites. Just listen to his minister.
Give it a break. I' don't like him personally, but give him a chance to do some rights that were destroyed for two generations, please.
edit on 14-11-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Oh, Lord, will this Trump bashing with crazy accusations ever stop!

You obviously didn't read what's on the link.

Emmy Rossum

It's not Trump. It's his supporters.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Some loon on twitter and all loons are Trump supporters
Its getting unbelievable now

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

he wants to deport criminals. I don't think colour is the priority.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Are you guys really that uninformed?

Not to play cheerleader, but the answer is yes. People really are that uninformed. MSM, social media etc. all say he's racist, xenophobic, islamafobic and on and on therefor he is. Why stop to think or actually do a little research?

(post by spiritualzombie removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Why stop to think or actually do a little research?

Look, it's real simple. It's not about who you voted for. I didn't mention Trump once in my opening post.

This thread isn't about Trump.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

She got trolled by some jackwagon and that is enough to assume were headed to Nazi Germany?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Hillary did not in fact win the popular vote.

Also, absentee ballots haven't been counted.

Absentee ballots tend to favor the Republican candidate about 70%-30%.

Hillary lost BIG TIME.

And the big time losers are crying their little eyes out.

Sod off, Chicken Little,the sky's not falling.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
This thread isn't about Trump.

Bigotry has existed as far back in history as we can read and will continue until we all, everyone, stops looking at people different from themselves as being somehow inferior. We're all humans on this planet and everything beyond that just gives way to either feeling of superiority or inferiority.

The pro-Trump crowd and the anti-Trump crowd are both pretty messed up right now. Both equally in the wrong at times. Both equally in the right at times. But they both need to stop it and come together.

Trump is not a Klansman or anti-Jewish. The Klan knows this but probably doesn't like admitting it. The Jews know this but probably don't like admitting it. Both groups have institutionalized racial superiority and both are equally wrong.

A good point for this thread would be, bigots of all types are stupid and we need to stop hating each other.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Double post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join