It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters are Now Gloating for Proving the Left Was Wrong?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Well perhaps it's the left's turn at being obstructionist for the next four years at least..even when the things being objected to maybe a workable solution to any given problem, switch places and continue gridlock...
"sigh" who the hell am I kidding??.. they ain't no Rush Limbaugh, they like playing nice.

But then again the streets may do different.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I, for one am glad to see you own the future, whatever it may be. There won't a liberal, democrat, woman, gay, foreign born, Mexicans, did I miss anyone? to blame anymore.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Same old tired worn out Leftist fear mongering. booohoooo

Grow up already, your post always reek of self loathing delusional reality brought on by the programming provided to you by the globalist needing your blind Allegiance, this is often highlighted by the lack of thinking for yourself, which is Trait #1 in any Hillary or delusional Bernie supporter. Funny how some of you still haven't felt the Bern despite being on fire.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
The pro-left were very vocal and critical prior to the election. There was all the typical name calling, venom spewing, hate speech, and labels we have all come to know and love. Where are the main players now? We all know who they are... I haven't seen or heard from from more than 1 or 2 at the most since the election ended. They have certainly lost their voice and their smart ass attitudes. Everyone who dared to speak out against hillary was a wing nut conspiracy freak hate monger homophobe islamaphobe bigot racist small minded kool aid drinking basement dweller. Now, not a word. Certainly not an apology.

I guess they really were paid shills.

Are we gloating? Damn right we are. We earned it every time we held our tongues listening to the bs and lies and spins and denials coming from the left. Every time we choked back the bile when someone tried to tell us how honest and trustworthy hillary was. Every time we got branded or labeled with whatever the insult of the day was just for being honest. We earned it. Your damn right we are gloating.

The let all the CTR employees go.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wax and still am one of those people that thought Donald was a shill for Hillary.

But then he got so far and thought... I can really do this..

But that thinking is why I'm here.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
All I've learned from this cycle is 50% of eligible voters still have all their marbles, the other two 25% are brainwashed dolts.

If i was Trump the first thing I'd do is fix the education system because !WOW! It's Idiocracy in action.

The U.S. has officially become the laughing stock of the planet and deservedly so.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

You must be afraid because I did not say I was. I said good or bad, all these campaign promises belong to republicans. Maybe you will get lucky and all those rural jobs will appear, Hillary will get a special prosecutor, the Iran deal torn to pieces, Obamacare repealed, corps will be anxious to bring back trillions to American banks, ha,ha.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have been married to Conan's brother for 37 years.
edit on 14-11-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
The threats from employers to employees that they should resign if they voted for Trump?...

This one is definitely new to me. Where did you see that? I would like to see it myself, if you wouldn't mind.

There is a thread or a post (read a lot of threads and posts today) in the forums about it. Can't find it right now but here is a news source.

Boss says employees who agree with Trump's rhetoric should resign

If you don't trust Fox News here is another source.

Boss tells pro-Trump employees to resign

One small business owner said..

Not business owners on the left....

You can find one idiot who will say anything...

That's what is known as propaganda..

Deny ignorance right?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Floridagoat

You must be afraid because I did not say I was. I said good or bad, all these campaign promises belong to republicans. Maybe you will get lucky and all those rural jobs will appear, Hillary will get a special prosecutor, the Iran deal torn to pieces, Obamacare repealed, corps will be anxious to bring back trillions to American banks, ha,ha.

Except for the wall, I think his every policy will be a big government left wing one.

In fact you have even had shills like Hamburg say " the GOP didn't stand against Obamas spending. So now they better not stand against trumps."

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
And the anti-Trumper threads take up most of the ATS home/front page, most of the time.

Which means the brainwashing is strong with them. And yet I hear many cry about ATS being "far right" or "conservative".

Come on progressives, just say what you mean... Trump supporters are racist bigots.

Of course they wont, they'd rather hide behind the curtain like a victim.

Keep starring and flagging those Anti-President Elect threads. It wont change the fact that YOU LOST!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

when alex jones is the moral figure to chime in the celebration of a new president, you know its going to be an interesting 4 years.

Americans are smart, make america great again

cant wait

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Say two thousand zero zero [democratic] party is over, it's out of time....

-Chris

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hilarous stuff you think that the democrats are "left wing". The US political "centre" is right wing compared to the whole of Europe! If you listenend to some genuine left wingers from over here I think your ears would bleed.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
it's not my place or desire to instruct or teach the leftist, hive-mind, common-core matrix to re-examine their logic & thought processes...

let them swing like a empty suit dangling from a flag-pole

allow their CNN's and other media outlets of propaganda simmer in their own toxic slurry of half-truths

I 'inform & balance' by scanning MSM about 60 minutes per week.... that's about all I can stomach @ 10 minute gulps of nauseating gloop especially 'the View' and that MSM round table with that Juan guy , once from NPR

I do news from Jones/Haggmann's/Drudge/Quayle .... and about a dozen other Alt-Media and binge listening to themes-of-the-day of current events posted on You-Tube

establishment, MSM is totally corrosive pollution to my sensibilities & I don't want those overpaid baffoon's to smarten-up to lift their ratings so as to crush even more truth revealings from Alt Media sources

edit on th30147914158414392016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yes watched that one last night and part of me felt a little mean, but the media, they can go to hell for their sellout to neocons and to a destroyed world. Inalienable rights are not going to be replaced by government assigned privileges in a global soup where mob rules and women and all those minorities the democrats claimed would be harmed under Trump, such as homosexuals, would be under severe attack from extremists under the hijacked left.

No thank you!
edit on 14-11-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

Same old tired worn out Leftist fear mongering. booohoooo

Grow up already, your post always reek of self loathing delusional reality brought on by the programming provided to you by the globalist needing your blind Allegiance, this is often highlighted by the lack of thinking for yourself, which is Trait #1 in any Hillary or delusional Bernie supporter. Funny how some of you still haven't felt the Bern despite being on fire.

Fear mongering?? are you serious right now?? ..from the party that think there is a Moosilm with sharia law hiding under their beds, to Obamacare will have poor ol Gramma appear before a DEATH PANEL! to the Mexicans are coming the Mexicans are coming lets build a great WAll! to shame China China China, at the very least folks have reason to be fearful of the Trumpster based off sht he actually said and the folks he is rolling with..cough! cough! Klanspeople...aachuo...Nazi.
edit on 14-11-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I just fired 2 young people, Trump supporters, from my store because they were gloating and pushing other employees around.

Now they are crying, saying they are sorry and didn't really mean it and want their job back. What should I do. Should they be forced to take personal responsibility for their mistreatment of other employees? Should I call their parents?
Can they be trusted to treat the customers with respect?

They are easily replaced.
edit on 14-11-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I just fired 2 young people, Trump supporters, from my store because they were gloating and pushing other employees around.

Now they are crying, saying they are sorry and didn't really mean it and want their job back. What should I do. Should they be forced to take personal responsibility for their mistreatment of other employees? Should I call their parents?
Can they be trusted to treat the customers with respect?

They are easily replaced.

This is a tough position. Since we're not privy to their actual intent, I would find it difficult to draw any meaningful conclusions personally. I think if you can nail down their true intent (was it really hostile or was it normal ribbing?) that might make it easier to give you an honest answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join