It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters are Now Gloating for Proving the Left Was Wrong?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
You know, there are a lot of threads where liberals in general are suggesting that Trump supporters are gloating at their loss. But it seems that they are the ones forgetting who has been gloating and making false, asinine comments about Trump.

It's just been a few months since this all started. Does no one in the left remembers this?...

Not to mention...is anyone in the left dismissing what the riots and protests in the left are now doing? The attacks against Trump supporters... The threats from employers to employees that they should resign if they voted for Trump?...

Not to mention, I guess the people in the left who wanted HIllary elected would never have "partied like it's 1999" if she won, right?...right?...

Are there some people gloating at your loss? sure, there are, but once again the far left tries to claim that because we are happy Trump was elected instead of HIllary that we (all Trump supporters) are bullies... Look at the "protests" to see who is the bully...

edit on 13-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct subject

edit on 13-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

elected would never have "partied like it's 1999" if she won, 

What made you use that particular phrase? Was that mentioned in the video by chance? I can't watch videos, but I'm sure curious why you chose to quote those particular song lyrics in your post.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

What?... Do tell me, what are you trying to insinuate?...

I chose that phrase because it is from a famous song by Prince which almost everyone should know about... I guess you have never used lyrics in a song to make an analogy?...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
The threats from employers to employees that they should resign if they voted for Trump?...

This one is definitely new to me. Where did you see that? I would like to see it myself, if you wouldn't mind.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

What?... Do tell me, what are you trying to insinuate?...

I chose that phrase because it is from a famous song by Prince which almost everyone should know about... I guess you have never used lyrics in a song to make an analogy?...

Wtf are you on about?? I asked you a very straightforward question...not sure how you managed to translate that to insinuation of anything. I am aware it's a song by Prince. I was just asking you if that was used in the video you linked or not. It was a simple question that should have had an equally simple answer, not some imagined hidden meaning. Your hostility is entirely out of proportion as well as unnecessary.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

The threats from employers to employees that they should resign if they voted for Trump?...

This one is definitely new to me. Where did you see that? I would like to see it myself, if you wouldn't mind.

The grubhub stuff.
yeah, lame stuff there
google grubhub trump and you will see a ton of stuff. seems they may have tanked their business.

people running businesses really need to keep their mouth shut on religion and politics, else risk alienating a whole bunch of people

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

There is a thread or a post (read a lot of threads and posts today) in the forums about it. Can't find it right now but here is a news source.

Boss says employees who agree with Trump's rhetoric should resign

If you don't trust Fox News here is another source.

Boss tells pro-Trump employees to resign

edit on 14-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

edit on 14-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Karma.

I'd like to think some on the left would learn from this experience, but with each passing day I see that is more doubtful.

Oh well.

Time heals all wounds and I'm sure they will all survive over the next four years, channeling their energy and anger into 'told you so' pronouncements or taking credit for any of Trump's achievements because they protested his very existence.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I'm still amazed that all the media people thought Trump couldn't win, or didn't really want to win. In fact, there were several threads here on ATS stating that Trump was in the race, just to throw it Hillary at the last minute.. or to build up his brand, to launch Trump TV network.

Well, this IS a conspiracy forum. But some posters seemed to be a clueless as the MSM.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

There is a thread or a post (read a lot of threads and posts today) in the forums about it. Can't find it right now but here is a news source.

Boss says employees who agree with Trump's rhetoric should resign

I honestly do NOT know what to say about this. Just wow. This is setting some pretty scary precedents. That CEO is going to find himself in some serious deep crap.

The best outcome I could see to this one is, that people will simply stop buying grubs...as certain as I am that his larvae is delicious and all.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Until the Electoral College votes are cast, counted, and certified...no one has won, really.

I expect every effort to be made by power-hungry Hillary, until then, to steal this election and disenfranchise us all with shenanigans.

I am going to be defensive until Trump is in the Oval Office. And Hillary people are going to be on the offensive...and not in the *they're hurting my special snowflake feelings* kind of way.

ETA: And I am not even a Trump supporter. I just can't stomach the thought of more disenfranchisement!

edit on 14-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

The grubhub stuff.
yeah, lame stuff there
google grubhub trump and you will see a ton of stuff. seems they may have tanked their business.

people running businesses really need to keep their mouth shut on religion and politics, else risk alienating a whole bunch of people

Yea for sure. Clearly that CEO wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I mean, sure some of his employees appreciated it. But ya know what, imagine the outrage if an email went out that said "Ok anyone who is white, email me and you will get a raise today"....basically saying the same thing....either way you slice it, segregating a group then oppressing another.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I reckon he should initiate a high level public enquiry into Hillary's activities ... if they have such things in the US.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It really does not matter if even it turns out Hillary's Electoral vote count is the highest. She conceded thus admitted defeat to her opponent and, this is important, indicating to all who have supported her campaign that they also should concede.

That's one of the rules that is clearly being ignored. The world is a giant board game and someone is cheating.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

You know, that's the type of backlash used by the Chavez regime in Venezuela where Tascón gave a list (Tascón List) of millions of voters who voted against Chavez in a referendum and many of these people were fired from their jobs and were discriminated by pro-Chavez people. This is the kind of precedent we are seeing with the grubhub CEO making this comment.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

awesome 3 minutes...The music made me climax at the end.

Damn it. Good morning Monday.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

buahahhah...

look at those faces. This is one of the great moments to be alive in. It's priceless.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
And the left will be gloating when it turns out that Trump was only a big mouth puppet like all the presidents before him.
Entertainment for the masses

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The pro-left were very vocal and critical prior to the election. There was all the typical name calling, venom spewing, hate speech, and labels we have all come to know and love. Where are the main players now? We all know who they are... I haven't seen or heard from from more than 1 or 2 at the most since the election ended. They have certainly lost their voice and their smart ass attitudes. Everyone who dared to speak out against hillary was a wing nut conspiracy freak hate monger homophobe islamaphobe bigot racist small minded kool aid drinking basement dweller. Now, not a word. Certainly not an apology.

I guess they really were paid shills.

Are we gloating? Damn right we are. We earned it every time we held our tongues listening to the bs and lies and spins and denials coming from the left. Every time we choked back the bile when someone tried to tell us how honest and trustworthy hillary was. Every time we got branded or labeled with whatever the insult of the day was just for being honest. We earned it. Your damn right we are gloating.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join