It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity disproven in 3 minutes - FLAT EARTH

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

wiki

The specific gravity of an object is the ratio between the density of an object to a reference liquid. Usually, our reference liquid is water, which has a density of 1 g/mL or 1 g/cm^3.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
In fact gravity really does not exists. At least that is what mainstream scientists think. In relativistic mechanics "gravity", as known in Newtons mechanics, is "curvature of space". Gravity as "power" does not exist in plans for GPS system for example.

For quantum mechanics is "gravity" unexplained phenomenon.

Gravity exists only in outdated scientific model AND as handy shortcut for something what we can partially describe by means of various theories but about what we are really uncertain.

From philosophical view its really interesting subject because "things" have various "validity of being". Number 1 is under different modus of being than me, living human. Gravity is relatively modern AND outdated concept. Astrophysicists use it while talking but not while counting.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

And it took LESS than 3 minutes to ascertain this guy is nutz.....I suggest that its his head thats the thing thats flat!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

And what caused that acceleration?

If there was no gravity, he would fly off into space....

Why am I explaining this?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: natalia

Nat, my heart aches for you. You have always walked on the stranger side of life, but disbelieving gravity?

I hope your humor was simply lot on me.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"great video"

For me at least this finally help nail down the fact that some of these people really are just trolling. Though sadly I've seen videos of some that would truly believe this videos "message".

As for this one, I think he did a great job of overdoing the theatrics with the music and the "mind blowing" demonstrations. I'm, with a high degree of certainty, sure this was a video to mock the entire flat earth movement.

In that regard, it was pretty good, sadly for the creator he will actually solidify some peoples belief in this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
. This is proven by governments not allowing civilian flights over Antarctica.

There are no rules prohhibiting flights over Antartica. No laws are regulations against it. There are special provisions, in fact, for such flights. For example, for flights south of 72 degrees South latitude, certain survival equipment is required. And, FAA ETOPS regulations limit the time that twin engine aircraft can be away from a suitable landing strip. For example, the various versions of the Boeing 737 have the capability to be certified for between 60 minutes (one battery and one fire bottle) to 180 minutes. That means that a 180 certified 737 can never be more than 3 hours away, with one engine inoperative, from a suitable diversion airport. Actually, Quantas has a Sydney to Buenos Aires flight that sometimes, because of wind considerations, transects Antarctica.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Not sure if you are joking or not..

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Wow!

Love this stuff!

Very indignant tone, as if gravity is plainly BS...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Try telling that to a flat earther.

edit on 14-11-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Are you referring to subatomic particles?

Traveling to Neptune?

Then why are gravity assists used for traveling to the outer plants.

The needed escape velocity is not a function of a planets gravity proportional to a planet's mass?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Maybe the earth spinning in one direction while space spins the other direction makes us stay in place.

That or the inner core of earth is rotating faster than the outer which would act as vacuum to suck us down while the outer core controls the stability.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 09-10-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Not sure I care

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Well if you are then sure thats funny, but if you are not than you are saying the world is flat and your reasoning makes zero sense. My guess is it is a joke.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

If people want to present stuff like that then they better be able to test it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well if you are then sure thats funny, but if you are not than you are saying the world is flat and your reasoning makes zero sense. My guess is it is a joke.

If me or anyone wants to believe the world is flat, what does it matter, really.
Are they rioting in the streets, protesting, shelling Kurds in Syria

I dont get the anger, the arrogance, the crap.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Because it is just a promotion of flat out ignorance. It has to be one of the most ridiculous 'conspiracies' out there. Espically when you go to lengths of denying gravity to try and back it.

Just because there are worse things going on it doesn't mean it should be ignored.

edit on thTue, 15 Nov 2016 00:58:11 -0600America/Chicago1120161180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: F4guy

Try telling that to a flat earther.

I think I just did. And there was no response. Facts are sometimes painful.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
So Earth is round like a pancake?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join