It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Gravity disproven in 3 minutes - FLAT EARTH

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Gravity is a lie! You are most welcome to try and prove me wrong if you can, without repeating your indoctrination like a parrot and throwing useless equations and imaginary experiments that cannot be practically performed and replicated by anyone.
Gravity does not exist! Gravity is just a theory, an unproven theory, thought up by an occultist to explain away everything that doesn't make sense about living on a spinning ball. Like why you're sticking to the bottom of it but feel upright and why you don't feel the spin and why you don't fall off this magical ball. Gravity was invented to explain away all common sense! To explain away everything that makes no sense about a spinning ball-Earth!

I need to start smoking what this guy does.

My favorite part is he uses jumping in attempt to disprove gravity, but in actuality proves it with said jumping....

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I don't get it.

So everything in the sky (moon, planets, sun, etc.) is a round ball but Earth is not and civilization (including all foreign nations who are our enemies) are all going along with some grand deception to deceive all of us for no apparent reason?

edit on 13-11-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Perhaps you should rewatch him drop random crap into the aquarium with obscenely loud music playing

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I love this synchronocity that's been happening with me a whole lot .. Me and my son were just talking about gravity and how it really doesn't exist .. Just like time ..
Blowin my mind man !!! What am I smokin.. Nothing .. I quit smoking ... Cigarettes!! I'm on my 17th day of no nicotine !!! Woohoo !!! Ha..
Thanks for sharing this .. I really dig it.. We gotta think outside the box !! Hah! Even if I seem crazy, I don't mind, cause it's me .. Nat the crazy cat !!

I see someone else replied..
See I'm the type of nut who likes to believe in the impossible .. I believe in all sorts of crazy .. Well in my head it's not too crazy but other folks sure think I'm unique
ha.
edit on 13-11-2016 by natalia because: ...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Isn't gravity just a metaphor for things/desires/people binding you to Earth?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Gravity makes more sense if you think about things as being in a kind of soup already.

Does a fish know it's in water? Maybe the atoms and invisible atomic structures that make up our surroundings act like a liquid? I don't know, not scientifically minded enough for this really....

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
My favorite flat earth explanation. Antarctica is not an individual continent at the south pole. Silly sheep. It's an ice wall that encircles the flat earth. This is proven by governments not allowing civilian flights over Antarctica. Never mind you can sail the equator and not hit an ice wall. Or you can charter air tours of Antarctica.

Do flat earthers ever worry what is on the flip side, or does the base of the earth extend straight down forever?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Was about to jump up screaming again.
Saw who was posting.
Took a breath, and had a laugh😆👍.

S&F.😚

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I'm fairly certain gravity is a very real and repeatably observable force. I mean...come on man. We used mathematics and our understanding of gravity to send satellites to planets accurately. Disprove that, and anyone that thinks there's no proof, well, when you know nasa scientists and especially when your own family helped design the first Mars rover, it becomes clear that gravity is real.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

At 2:52 gravity is proven wrong....

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

That guy is an A grade idiot.

or a B grade troll.

Yep the jumping bit made me cringe.... Like what made you come back down, genius??

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

What about Satellites going "around" earth? Not to mention the pictures of Earth. I can't believe anyone would even consider this nonsense of a flat Earth!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Hmm upon viewing his actual channel... I think he believes it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

This guy completely nails it:

Gravity is a lie! You are most welcome to try and prove me wrong if you can, without repeating your indoctrination like a parrot and throwing useless equations and imaginary experiments that cannot be practically performed and replicated by anyone.

Gravity does not exist! Gravity is just a theory, an unproven theory, thought up by an occultist to explain away everything that doesn't make sense about living on a spinning ball. Like why you're sticking to the bottom of it but feel upright and why you don't feel the spin and why you don't fall off this magical ball. Gravity was invented to explain away all common sense! To explain away everything that makes no sense about a spinning ball-Earth

In your effin' face gravity hoaxers! Gravity is a lie created by and for the Chinese to make US manufacturing non-competitive. That's what I heard.

EDIT:

and this:

edit on 2016-11-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If the world was round only the things on top wouldnt fall off.
In fact if you kicked a ball it would fall downwards
edit on 14-11-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

With bouyancy, the heavier denser objects go to the bottom, displacing the lighter, less dense objects to the top, right?

What would be the force that makes bouyancy do that? You know the force that makes the heavier denser stuff go towards the bottom, displacing the lighter less dense stuff?

This guy seems a lot denser than most.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Yep gravity is a lie and the earth is flat. I am sold now.

Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
That was the worst thing that I've seen in a while. I certainly hope that guy is a troll, and not really that ignorant. Wait....not sure which is worse

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Gravity not disproven, that's because he's the anti-christ, Christopher Walken can fly!!!

edit on 14-11-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Like what made you come back down, genius??

Technically, mass, and acceleration to wards the centre of the earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join