It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bernie Sanders Just Asserted Not to Prosecute Clinton Because...Democracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Glad this moron didn't win. Like you said, it has nothing to do with being a political rival and everything to do with criminal law. I wonder if helping Clinton was part of the deal as far as keeping all that money he raised, or staying above ground.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Bernie Sanders, he gave up his change to be president because Hillary was the chosen one, still he is very worry about Hillary been impeached for her crime involving national security nothing to do with the political process, because his own wife have skeletons in the closes, Bernie is not the one with the mula in the marriage but his wife and she kind of have a dirty secret behind her too.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Rudy Giuliani says that it might be prudent for a Special Prosecutor to investigate Hillary... and it might not.

fortune.com...

Giuliani is on the short-list to take Loretta Lynch's place, as Attorney General.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Personally I don't see it happen, it will be counterproductive, Hillary will never be president and that is punishment enough.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

Personally I don't see it happen, it will be counterproductive, Hillary will never be president and that is punishment enough.

Plus, it would be a media circus that would overshadow the real work that needs to be done. The rioters would fire themselves up again too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join