It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Will Trump repudiate the Neocons and other crazies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Alex Jones doesn't seem to be touching this any more, but all the sirens and alarm bells ought to be going off right now when you see Donald Trump accessing the "wisdom" of Neocons and various 9/11-related crazies like John Bolton, Newt Gingrich, Rudy Guiliani and that whole network of madmen who helped give us this entire episode or nightmare of historic insanity emanating out of the 9/11 event, which was itself an inside job through and through as part of a policy platform put in place, prior to 9/11, by people like Philip Zelikow, Robert Gates, Ashton Carter, Richard Perle and the cadre of Jewish Zionist insiders, like Feith, Abrams, Zakheim, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Cheney etc. It's plainly obvious, in hindsight, that think tanks like The Project for a New American Century adopted the policy positions of these people. For evidence, see Pearl's "A Clean Break" and note how elements of it were integrated into and dovetailed with the PNAC document "Rebuilding America`s Defenses, Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century" Then, with the policy in hand, we can see that it was followed all the way right down the line, with Barack Obama of "hope and change" and winning of the Nobel Peace Prize, running that same ball down the field, even in the face of all the data that was already in that the entire policy was nothing but an abysmal failure, which only served to radicalize swaths of Islam to produce ISIS and al Qaeda while emptying the treasury at interest to International Bankers, all the while slipping ever further into a quicksand quagmire, while stoking the fires of an area of the world that was already a tinder box to begin with.

Obama barely managed to put a lid on it with the Iran Nuclear deal, or else it would have been as per John McCain's famous parody of "Bomb bomb bomb Iran" or according to the adage of these guys, "boys go into Bagdad but real men go into Tehran". It was crazy. Bat # crazy. And the data is in, with the evidence all over the field on display.

But that wasn't enough, they needed an Arab Spring and the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood. They needed to wreck Syria, and don't you tell me for a minute that that wasn't fomented by the CIA and other insiders, as were the protests in Libya, and in Ukraine also.

Same old same old bag of tricks leading to nothing but death and destruction and the destabilization of the world in the old adage of the Secret Societies 'Ordo Ab Chao', order out of chaos, employing the conflict, problem, reaction, solution - thesis, synthesis technique within the context of a "Strategy of Tension".

But it didn't work. They didn't know what they were doing, except to the degree that they did or thought they did, and to give a small amount of credit, the cities of the US and her allies all over the world are more safe in guarding against terrorist attack by a Nuclear Weapon of Mass Destruction.

This is really Donald Trump's number one job - to settle the world where the tradeoff for sustained mutual prosperity is a sustained mutual peace and in particular, remove, once and for all, the possibility of a terrorist organization or rogue State committing such an atrocity on a mass casualty scale.

And it's true that you don't achieve that by continuing with this same policy that gave rise to the "war on terror" while squeezing Russia with what amounts, from their perspective, with the equivalent of a Cuban Missile Crisis.

I think the Russians tried to meddle in the US election as much out of fear for the predicament that they were being placed in, as much as for a liking of Donald Trump, except maybe to the degree that they think they can run circles around him on the chessboard.

I sense that they were scared and thus willing to result to going to great lengths to try to sink Hillary Clinton and her establishment and where it links in with that warhawk strategy of the Bush/Cheney Neocons.

To then bring those guys all back would be the most tragic mistake. Oh they may have learned a few things along the way, but a tiger doesn't change it's stripes. Once insane, always insane.

The "we'll take over the world" plan didn't work and it was too costly. Not only that it wasn't helpful and even hurtful to the cause of peace and security in the world. It made us "less safe" not moreso.

Not one of them deserve to be given access to the power to govern.

They blew it, big time, big league. Dropped the ball, didn't know what they were doing. Created a quicksand quagmire then dived in head first.

Hopefully Donald Trump is smart enough to see this, that he cannot draw his people from that pool, or Hillary's pool of insiders, or Obama's, or Bush/Cheney's.

When JFK took office and everyone was sitting around he said - why did they give me all the same people?

If you have 4000 jobs to fill, you might as well plan on filling 10,000 while you're at it.

I hope he refreshes the Tree of Liberty in a bloodless Revolution.

But if a whole bunch of Neocons and ex-Bush Administration Officials and the worst of those that Obama kept around, start popping up, then you'll know our attempted resistance and revolution against the globalist elites will have failed, at Trump's hand, right out of the gate.

Surely America offers a deeper bench than those folks and in particular the worst among them, like Jeb Bush and his people. I can see now why Chris Christie got demoted (layered) and Pence put in charge, but he too will probably look at that same bench including Gingrich and his pals.

For the love of God and country, don't go there Donald! There is no phase two if you don't start it at phase one with lock-in power.

What do you guys think, was there already a counter-coup due to Trump's own lack of experience and naiveté?

I guess we'll see and that time will tell.

Best regards,

Ankh

Notes:

Rebuilding America`s Defenses, Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century

wikispooks.com... (pdf)

The Chaos in Iraq is by Design. The Goal is to “Break up the Country”

www.globalresearch.ca...

Context of 'July 8, 1996: Neoconservative Think Tank Advocates Aggressive Israeli Foreign Policy'

www.historycommons.org...

A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

End Game: The Yinon Plan

www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 13-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Good question that should be looked into. Additional source:

"Meet The Neocons, 9/11 Criminals And Goldman Bankers On Team Trump"

So who’s leading this transition team that’s helping to sort out the cabinet and move Team Trump into the White House? Oh, just the usual assortment of bankster-connected corporate lobbyists we would expect to be hanging around any president-elect. This time is no exception. From former Goldman Sachs lobbyist Eric Ueland to Koch Industries lobbyist Michael Catanzaro to Aetna / Verizon lobbyist William Palatucci, the gaggle of corporate cronies manning Trump for America Inc. (the actual nonprofit group set up to oversee the transition) are as establishment as they come. And the whole kit-and-kaboodle is being run by Chris Christie. Yes, that Chris Christie.

Source

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It looks like the territorial integrity of Iraq will be restored and ISIS pushed back into Syria with maybe only 20K fighters left, if that.

Therefore, if I was Donald Trump, I would try to put an END to The Yinon Plan, by balkanizing Syria, with a new Palestinian State to be formed on the other side of the Jordan River, in a land for peace deal, which might even allow for Israel's eventual annexation of the West bank and Gaza via a process of resettlement to that new country as well as the movement of the recognized Capital to Jerusalem. In other words, a permanent end to the whole ME conflict with Russia and China pressuring Iran to go along with it, and at the end of the process, Assad can either stay or go, while all sanctions are removed on both Russia and Iran, with the absolute agreement that Iran will never try to get a nuke, and that everyone will gang up on North Korea to give him the security that he's looking for to get rid of his nukes also, and then finally, a deal between the US and Russia to get rid of most of their nukes, while monitoring ever more tightly the movement and use of fissionable material to prevent anyone from getting a nuke. Even Pakistan and India have to cut it out and stop sabre rattling. Peace for prosperity, and a land for peace deal that allows Isreal to be secure, and a place for the Palestinian people.

Further balkanization leads to further death and destruction and it's a destabilizing force in the context of the global security apparatus that's now installed and functional and ready to be put to the test for real (without any false flag BS).

The cost of freedom is eternal vigilance, not fomenting perpetual warfare with all manner of unintended consequences, as we've seen.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
People just don't realize how powerful the PNAC [neocons] really is. Obama buckled under and so will Trump.

When you have the CIA, NSA and other 3letter agencies in your pocket; you are the ones making policy.

They're drawing up the plans in Tel Aviv as we speak.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Not good.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If he managed to buck one group, surely he can stand up to these assholes, by ignoring them and bringing in his people from other, uninfested waters.

Maybe he just didn't know, but he's learning ie: rapid demotion of Chris Christie, although in that case it was for the "never Trump" people, so even still I'm not sure Donald Trump even knows who he's dealing with and what these people are and were into..

But he'll clue in fast. I only hope it's fast enough.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

This is a picture of the Clinton's at Donald and Melina's wedding.

Trump was giving Hillary all kinds of praise, going as far to even say she'd be a great president before he decided to run.

Some conservative policies will probably get passed, but for the most part Trump is just another big government big spending liberal who took advantage of the openness of the nomination process presented by the Republicans and managed to eek out a win.

There is no telling what the security briefings he is getting are saying, but you can be sure if the insiders he has surrounded himself with are all about furthering the neocon agenda.

It's always about the money and power, always.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Yeah, that's the question now, which voices on the right will come out on top. Right now Google news offers freakouts regarding Bannon, with ties to the Breitbart network. The universal source to everyone though, is actually Matt Drudge. Things will be more decided as he weighs in.

I for one don't see a return to Bush policies from Trump though. The Bush policies rely too much on the political correctness Trump was elected for rejecting: "We have to spend billions of dollars to bring secular government to Iraqis!" No. Making America great depends on focusing on America, and I don't expect we'll see billions spent on government for other people under Trump. And that's probably a good thing for all involved.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Of course the Christian right will be well represented by Pense but held in check by The Trump family, especially Ivanka's inlaws. The nutty right wing will be tossed some tasty bones but nothing substantial.

gpols called it.....

It's always about the money and power, always.

and that's the MIC neocons.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Not if they make a good deal. Perhaps he'll put a reign on them or exploit them.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

But you assume that he will be reaching out to them and inviting them in then, right?

Why?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hillary was the neocon candidate.

She voted for the bush agenda at every turn when senator and then expanded the PNAC agenda when she was secretary.

The bush family loves clinton and voted for her.

edit on 13-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ron Paul agrees with this assessment

Trump should resist neocon & shadow gov’t influence to justify people’s hopes - Ron Paul

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Ron Paul is right. You cannot bomb your way to a solution to the ISIS problem.

It's a border and security problem, once they've been wiped out, and like I said, after Mosul and further movement in Iraq, there will only be about 20,000 of them left, at best, so you seal off the Iraq border, forcing them back into Syria, then defeat them there while hacking off a piece of Syria for a Palestinian re-settlement and the settlement of the Syrian refugees in a protected safe zone and no fly zone by agreement, but without all the shenanigans and skullduggery of the MIC and Intel-Security and Deep State bloodthirsty idiots who think that playing both sides against the middle over the course of decades is going to realize peace and prosperity? It doesn't work. It was a failed policy all the way down the line - until it's solved at long last.

Who knows, maybe Obama will one day have to hand his Nobel Peace Prize over to Donald Trump of all people. Oh the irony!

You can still beef up the military while going from tactical to practical.

What's really needed is a war for the hearts and minds or a type of mind war, and you need safe spheres and domains of human society in order for that to take place.

The Refugees also need a place to go - they can't all go into Turkey or Europe and they've obviously not going to be going to the USA.

I think he ought to get rid of the Neocons, unbend this Pretzel almost singlehandedly along with the help of the right people, thread the needle somehow, and then get the hell out of there, and maybe even NATO, even while other European countries opt to change guard and get out of the EU, since Trade Relations will be going through the roof, if Trump doesn't get too protectionist and starts looking for deals everywhere to get the global economy revving up again the USA as its engine block.

He really needs an army of 10,000 of all the right people to do this.

If he pulls from the ranks who have the old blueprint and kowtow to those same old deep state MIC interests, then he won't be able to realize his mandate and he'll end up like Obama except less articulate and flashy.

All of these things are human problems and for every human problem there is a human solution, but you can't solve it with the same people that got us all into this mess in the first place.

edit on 14-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Could someone please tweet this thread to Mr. President Elect Donald Trump? Thanks. Or email it through Alex Jones? Whatever works in this digital age.

But if you're going to do it, please do it right away before he appoints Philip Zelikow (or Newt Gingrich, another one of "them") as Secretary of State and/or John Bolton as US Ambassador to the UN, again, or even Rudolf Guiliani as AG although Rudy will know where all the bad apples are.. except that they'll all be in his personal rolodex.

We've got to get Donald Trump to listen to us as we've done just about as much research into this over the course now of well over a decade, as anyone (with an agenda) so we know what we're talking about there's wisdom out here among people who can think outside of the box and outside of the mindset of the strange elitists like Podesta and others who do not really consider the individual person as a vehicle of high performance and optimisation.

All these things are people problems and that's the context through which to see them more clearly. They are not just masses to be herded around or played around with as if nothing but pawns on an elaborate game of RISK. As people we all want the same things, which for most people in the world is to meet the most basic levels in Maslow'ss hierarchy of needs.

Trump should never forgot who has his back and while he's thinking these things out from the POV of an America 1st self interest, recognize that interest is itself by it's very nature an enlightened mutual best interest of one and all in the house or what I call a collaborative mutuality of existence.

Trump needs people who are bold, courageous and above all, rational and reasonable and who are not tainted by a faulty worldview and fundamental presuppositions of these whacked-out "elite" Neocons and other crazies, who, no matter how smart they may be, like Zelikow for example, still have the countenance of a ghoul and the conscience of a pure psychopath.

This is why I'm encouraging him, if I could, to, in his search for people, to go out into deeper waters and cast his net on the other side of the boat in pursuit of the catch of the ages.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

IMO it does not really matter what Trump would like to do, there are some very nasty but and also some very powerful people in and around the presidential office. As i understand it there always has been.

I dont think Trump will be the first president to be visited by some suits who will not be backward in telling him that his agenda will upset some very well connected people and if hes does not want to end up like Kennedy then he had better moderate is agenda. .... along those sorts of lines. I think you get the idea.

i did read somewhere that Oboma gave orders to gitmo to be closed down and some powerfull military people said no, and apparently those orders never did get carried out.

Shows that presidents are not the all powerful people. The office of president is but the person occupying it ... well that 'varies' depending on the person qualities of the individual.

Remember Bill Clinton saying "there is a govt within govt and I am not part of it.?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

But you assume that he will be reaching out to them and inviting them in then, right?

Why?

I do not assume that. I assume he'll be open to dealing with everyone.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gpols

A picture speaks a thousand words.

When he made pence his VP it was clear Trump was just a establishment neocon.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Why?

I do not assume that. I assume he'll be open to dealing with everyone.

That's the problem though, there isn't time to deal with everyone and those people and their networks, given everything that they've participated in, ought to be dealt OUT and pushed out. Then again, sometimes you might have to get close to defang the tiger and keep your enemies close to take away their bite, but they would overwhelm him those people like Bill Cristal and the like who's fingerprints are all over the atrocity that is modern history since 9/11, and prior in the lead up to it, as a freaking POLICY position.

"...sacrificed, on the alter of freedom" ~ Rudy Guiliani during a 9/11 memorial service.

History ought to be permitted to render it's judgement looking back on it all through the rearview mirror with near 20/20 historical hindsight.

Never forget. In the loving memory of those who unnecessarily lost their lives on 9/11.

Do them Justice Donald, even if it means that at best all we can do is learn from it all.

P.S. Sec Def Ashton Carter wrote the policy with Zelikow in 1998, which gave birth to the PNAC document of September 2000, and you can see Zelikow's language in it, so they took a page right out of that book.

Therefore, no matter how smart or effective he is in matters of military transformation, Ash Carter and his circle of influencers that harken back to those days, must be removed and he knows he's going.

It would freak him out however, if, because he's so damned good at his job, if you asked him to stay on just long enough to make a detailed plan and to share the completion of his vision with you, so you can take from it what works and jettison what doesn't adhere to the new global reality.

Obama, as cool as he may be, was weak and they took advantage of him all over the place, thus the record number of mass shootings and all manner of unnecessary bloody things.

Do not allow them to "gift" you even one of those, not one! If they try it, instead of glomming power from it - they're be hell to pay if "something's going on".

Don't let events get out of control.

Obama was right in a way to say that the gravity of the position carries you away into those hands and "realities", but don't let it happen.

Here's how. By surrounding yourself with men who act as shields, both warriors and people of the highest degree of reputability in their background and circles, and then when you have them all locking shields with you in one of those impenetrable walls (this is the real wall and you knew there was one in there somewhere), which, when combined with faith in God, the real God of love and compassion and generosity of Spirit is indomitable, if and when founded on the rock of truth and life and mutuality.

Therefore, as you build this data base of applicants and candidates, you're right not to go with the "perfect resume". Hire for the skills and abilities, but hire first and foremost for character, and incorruptibility.

Then pray your asses off. Mike will help you and while you're at it, make an appeal to the universe's better angels, while ignoring any "high flying assets" (and by that I'm not talking about "birds"). Another kind of bird a bird of the Spirit comes upon the generals, and speaks volumes, maybe even to the degree that it gets picked up in the chatter of real birds of the air when the news is shared far and wide.

This may sound off topic for Donald Trump, but when Buddha was on the very edge of enlightenment and he was attacked by the "harpies" who were jumping up and down and saying that there was no one to vouch for him and thus he was all alone and outnumbered, he did something utterly extraordinary - he reached down with his finger and he lightly touched the ground upon which the Earth itself (and by extension the whole of it all) vouched for him as if the angles and all the sons of God and even the creation itself, shouted for joy at a heavenly triumph of light over darkness.

If you add Jesus to that, as a model of authentic Civilized Leadership, and there it is.

People are just worried that they will be constrained being as they are in search of a permissive framework to do evil, even to the degree of trying to replace God with the devil and operating in collusion with what is certainly not really our "better angels", whether here or anywhere - never stopping to realize that provided we simply TRY our very best, and opt in favor of the good and the just and the truly loving and authentic, even when we make mistakes, there remains the hope of forgiveness and redemption, or in other words that we must sin with courage ever hopeful in the power of God's forgiveness and love and acceptance and mutuality. It's domain even extends as far as the Satanists themselves and is perhaps God's way of teaching very hard lessons while retaining his, and everyone's own sense of humor as a possibility, and while there is no telling how far His grace extends, neither is it something that you want to put to the test.

It's the ultimate constraint and bind and double bind, and it's enough to make the sun rise a little brighter, and the chirping of the birds, a little more enjoyable (unless you're a General in the age of deceit in the midst of a Revolution of Truth and Life and Love).

It's doable in other words, if God is for you because once God is for you, who or what can stand against you? Your VP understands all these things perfectly and clearly, and he knows full well what you're up against.

So fill that data base and pipeline as fast as you can. Call the best Headhunters in the Country to start searching their files. Go into deep waters and cast your net on the other side of the boat and we'll all end up very very happy with the catch of the ages in the form of Peace and Prosperity under God (the real one, not the change up imposter/ringer).

I have faith in those with faith that with faith comes understanding and with understanding wisdom, not resignation, not to join forces on the basis that "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em". That's no good.

Praying for you, that you and Mike and company are able to "hold the line" while you proceed to hire 10,000 people to fill what's presently "only" 4,000 jobs to fill.

Pergatory - with the loving hand of forgiveness, so unless they persist, there's an opportunity for them not to make the fatal mistake of losing their sense of humor, mirth and charm.

Much of the country and the world feels like it's in that state anyway right about now.

So the tie that binds, is also the one that binds the wounds of what ails us, even though most of us cannot put our finger on precisely what's wrong with the world, when all the while it was a simple failure in love on the one hand, and the rise of power-lusting Satanists and moral relativists and psychotics on the other.

In Giuliani's favor, he has a conscience about everything that's gone down, I've seen it.

That willingness to experience that discomfort is his saving grace, but he knows, he knows all about it, how we ended up here and who and what networks and groups were involved.

When the time comes, you'll know where to cut. This is the real "knife fight".

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

When the time comes, you'll know where to cut. This is the real "knife fight".

Don't lose sight of what's most important.

Line all the prospects up in the pipeline and knock em all down like ducks in a shooting gallery. Very decisive, after you've fond the simplicity on the far side of complexity and have established the facility to make all these picks.

Deep waters. Other side of the boat.

The first box of resumes is the wrong one, just set it aside.

I know what I'm talking about as a 30 year + veteran Headhunter myself.

It ought to become easier and easier, but forget about these binary choices as if you're in the Apprentice although there you had to make the right choice and it was. Find the right person, meet with them on Skype, test them, vet them, then hire them as fast as possible.

This is so exciting as a possibility!

Courage. Take Heart! Praying for you fervently, and ever moreso by the day.

With Love,

Ankh

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join