It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump message to protesters to "Don't be afraid" and to his own "STOP IT!"

page: 1

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

It has been five full days since the election and anti-Trump demonstrations, driven in part by Hillary Clinton’s edge in the popular vote, have been significant.

When we interviewed him on Friday afternoon Mr. Trump said he had not heard about some of the acts of violence that are popping up in his name… or against his supporters.

Nor he said had he heard about reports of racial slurs and personal threats against African Americans, Latinos and gays by some of his supporters.

Donald Trump: I am very surprised to hear that-- I hate to hear that, I mean I hate to hear that--

Lesley Stahl: But you do hear it?

Donald Trump: I don’t hear it—I saw, I saw one or two instances…

Lesley Stahl: On social media?

Donald Trump: But I think it’s a very small amount. Again, I think it’s--

Lesley Stahl: Do you want to say anything to those people?

Donald Trump: I would say don’t do it, that’s terrible, ‘cause I’m gonna bring this country together.

Lesley Stahl: They’re harassing Latinos, Muslims--

Donald Trump: I am so saddened to hear that. And I say, “Stop it.” If it-- if it helps. I will say this, and I will say right to the cameras: Stop it.

Source

So now we have both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump stepping up to the plate and calling for an end of the nonsense perpetrated by their respective supporters.

Where's Obama and Hillary? Either nowhere to be found or 'leading' from behind.

edit on 13-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think everyone here with any sense at all is tired of this crap.

Enough is enough. I didn't go to the voting booth to injure my fellow citizens.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Funny how she says "they" harassing Latinos and Muslims doesn't bring up Trump supporters being physically attacked and beaten for voting for him. The MSM never give up. I'm glad he brought up paid protesters. Now if the media actually did their jobs they'd go investigate and find Soros disrupting our democracy.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Where's Obama and Hillary? Either nowhere to be found or 'leading' from behind.

Here they are .........

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Amen to that.

But the media seems intent to fan the flames. So it's not all the fault of the protesters. As was clear during this entire election cycle, they were wrong about nearly everything. But that hasn't stopped them from continuing to make dire predictions about his future choices, plans or intentions.

Enough is indeed enough.

edit on 13-11-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Let see, protesters are from Hillary camp, so they are now harassing Muslim and latinos? can Hillary protesters make up their mind?

Can the piece of crap media make up their mind?

The have not clue the stupidity they are talking about.

I am latina and nobody has harassed me.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
Funny how she says "they" harassing Latinos and Muslims doesn't bring up Trump supporters being physically attacked and beaten for voting for him. The MSM never give up. I'm glad he brought up paid protesters. Now if the media actually did their jobs they'd go investigate and find Soros disrupting our democracy.

I've noticed that too.

CNN yesterday showed footage of a Trump supporter harassing a liberal. What they didn't show was the video of the white girl getting pummeled for voting Trump or the mom who went crazy on her son for supporting Trump.

Luckily as we saw on election day, most in America see thru it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I am getting tired alright, the media doesn't work two pennies and they are a waste of my time, they want the protested to be as damaging and violent as they can so they can have something to talk about.

I am going on vacation to the Caribbean next month for Christmas and I can not wait to get away from all this.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I've noticed that too.

CNN yesterday showed footage of a Trump supporter harassing a liberal. What they didn't show was the video of the white girl getting pummeled for voting Trump or the mom who went crazy on her son for supporting Trump.

They are still pushing the narrative. It's relentless. If people think its over just because he won are dead wrong. It has just began. They'd rather have a race war than have Trump do a good job.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Interestingly the media will only have the support of those that voted for Hillary, everybody else will not give two rat arses what they have to say.

Already some subscriptions to media sites have been cancelled, they are going to feel the scorn of many of what used to be their subscribers.

By the time the elected president takes the oval office he will not only have the electoral vote but the popular vote as well.

The media is going to go crazy with that one, I can see them like rabid dogs foaming at the snout.

edit on 13-11-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
At least they are speaking up. It's not what is wanted or warranted overall. Especially let out into the mainstream media. Can't have a country run in the manner the controllers want. It must be divided. As shown currently with stereotypical actions towards people, many are apparently just happy to go right along with that.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Where is the proof of latinos and muslims being harrassed by Trunp supporters?

There have been confirmed fake claims by muslims but no legitmate ones that I have seen.

I have seen footage latinos threatening violence and promising blood will be spilled.

I have seen photos of anti-white graffiti.

edit on 14-11-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
By the look on his face ,I could see a honest look that he really wants the best for your country.

And yes give the man time to be installed and time to make a change that no one regrets voting for.

If he really is what I think he is many violent protesters will feel ashamed if it's going the right way in the future.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

I like how he keeps calling out the press/media.

Even this woman is trying to put words in his mouth and spin. Glad he was able to get his message out however.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I've noticed that too.

They are still pushing the narrative. It's relentless. If people think its over just because he won are dead wrong. It has just began. They'd rather have a race war than have Trump do a good job.

They have at least four years now to accumulated egg on their faces after all their Hillary cheerleading and Trump bashing.

Every time he does well, they have to suck on it even harder and with more feeling.

Thats a long time to suck on it 😂

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Not a bad piece, Ive seen more anti-white bashing than I have anti-minority anything.

Is there a thread listing all the "Pro Trump" violence?

I havnt seen anything.

PS
Ivanka is a stunner

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lol! Is that dog crapping while running? Lmao!

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That dog's taking a poop, lol.

I dunno why it's so funny, but goddamnit, it is.

As to the issue.... yes, this is moronic.

The limited number of Trump supporters engaging in this type of behavior, are idiots...and they need to stop.

And all the salty, clueless Clinton supporters who are engaging in this type of behavior, are idiots...and they need to stop.

ANYONE doing this crap needs to be arrested, and locked up. This needs to stop. Now.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Having paid attention to the primaries, and the election and voting in said election here is what I can say and have observed:

No matter who won there was going to be protests for such. If Clinton had won, there was no guarantee that Trump would have conceded the election and that would give his supporters the ammunition to protest and ultimately have reason to not accept the results of said election, making claims the system was rigged against him.

Clinton lost, but won the popular vote, and people who voted for her are upset due to a lack of understanding the actual political process and how Trump won the election, but not win the popular vote.

Neither side is innocent, as both sides are furthering the divide and making a mess of things. So yes Clinton supporters are protesting and rioting in some cases, which is not acceptable, nor is it on the other side that the Trump supporters, emboldened by his win, are starting to show the very thing that we all should abhor and detest, and ultimately gives weight to the very notion that some of the countries darkest past is still alive well and kicking even in this day and age.

Both sides need to calm down, and take a step back. The Protestors, as long as it is a peaceful protest, and not rioting, that should be acceptable and where we all support, and the other side needs to step back and not show that the claim of deplorable is a real one.

new topics

top topics

join