It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Will Break International Laws and Start World War Three

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lets see. Obama's disregard for US law and his illegal wars, funding the enemy, and Hillary had a big hand in things, pay to play politics with Saudi and other areas linked to Isil training camps indeed. UN? They sort of got infiltrated and people need to pull back from them.

One thing that seemed to happened with Trump's win, is we dodged a big bullet. As the idea of going into Syria to force Assad's government out and try to stop Russia while piling Nato up on Russia's border in Europe, while bragging that nukes were not off the table seemed to have got Putin near the line. And he made it very clear that Hillary's win would be ww3 just after showing his latest huge capacity nuke.

It wasn't Trump that would have started ww3. I believe that Hillary's goal was to bring the world to war and depopulation and then NWO.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Thank you for the response, I don't believe I made any edits on the original OP.

I see the original content is there or back - terrific.

Must have been a temporary glitch by either ATS or my eyes/brain. Sorry for the confusion.

Carry on...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The UN does a great deal of good e.g. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, United Nations Children's Fund, or the World Food Programme etc...

I guess we should ask Haitians how much good the UN did them? I find it laughable to see how many people see the UN as this force for good yet ignore the many scandals that have marred it. Remember what was happening before the Iraq invasion and the number of people connected to the UN taking bribes from Saddam Hussien? Oil for food ring any bells? A large orginization like the UN will be riddled with problems because it is run by humans and humans are easily led by their baser nature. If you think the US gov't has corruption issues why would you think the UN does not?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I'm more supportive of Trump as a candidate compared to Clinton.

With that said, Trump has stated the goals for Syria would be to have a force protecting the oil resources(pipeline). So it will still be a competition between Russia and the US on who has control of the oil pipeline, the only difference is Trump will be open and honest, rather than Obama claiming 'humanitarianism'.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The Space treaty with Russia the US had is dead. As to the U.N. its a defunct organization that doesnt know its dead yet.

Our constitution trumps the UN international law as far as our nation is concerned. SO screw them. If they hate the US we dont need to respect them either. Time to go back to a League of nations model of like minded nations instead of letting freeloading,non western view countries into the club.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
The Space treaty with Russia the US had is dead. As to the U.N. its a defunct organization that doesnt know its dead yet.

Our constitution trumps the UN international law as far as our nation is concerned. SO screw them. If they hate the US we dont need to respect them either. Time to go back to a League of nations model of like minded nations instead of letting freeloading,non western view countries into the club.

And our capabilities in space *far* outpace any other countries.

Believe me....I know.

The United States of America owns space if needed.

Period.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Actually we expect they WILL ,it's human nature to fear big dangerous things they can't control.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

You poor thing! I have some nice coloring mandalas for you, maybe a therapy dog ...

That dog is so hideously weird looking, where can I get one???

The doll's no use though, most people are butt hurt from the election and that doll has no butt ha ha.

As for the OP, the title has been taken from people's fears about Clinton and switched to blame Trump, or at least it looks that way...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: yuppa

And our capabilities in space *far* outpace any other countries.

Believe me....I know.

The United States of America owns space if needed.

Period.

How long would that advantage last, given the push to privatize space?

How current and accurate is your assessment? I don't think that claim can be verified, but I would tend to believe you.

War in Space May Be Closer Than Ever China, Russia and the U.S. are developing and testing controversial new capabilities to wage war in space despite their denial of such work

Scientific American

The rise of China's space program may pose a potentially serious military threat to the United States down the road, top American intelligence officials contend.

China continues to develop technology designed to destroy or disable satellites, which makes the United States and other nations with considerable on-orbit assets nervous. Even Beijing's ambitious human spaceflight plans are cause for some concern, since most space-technology advances could have military applications, officials say.

Space

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join