It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Pastor Franklin Graham Says That God Wanted Donald Trump to be President.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
November 13, 2016

When you consider that President-elect Donald John Trump overcame 15 Republican competitors, a hostile News Media, Hillary and the DNC's dirty tricks, and push-back from his own Republican party, it's hard to deny that GOD was on Donald Trump's side. Here is what Pastor Billy Graham's son said this week...

""Evangelist Franklin Graham said that prayer — and God’s answer to it — helped Donald Trump and Mike Pence pull off “the biggest political upset of our lifetime.”

Graham, president of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and Samaritan’s Purse, said he has traveled across the United States this year, holding prayer meetings at each state capitol. “I could sense going across the country that God was going to do something this year,” Graham told The Washington Post. “And I believe that at this election, God showed up.”"

Full Story: www.washingtonpost.com...

To add to what Franklin Graham said, I believe the underlying reason for divine intercession in this election, is that President Hillary Clinton would have enabled the destruction of America, and possibly all of mankind, if stories about her volatile, unstable personality are true. Because GOD can see the future, HE wasn't going to allow that to happen. Not yet, anyway.

-CareWeMust

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Totally agree and believe it actually happened. I heard this same thing from a pastor an entire year ago that God told him Trump was going to win this election because of the same reasons.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
God actually voted?
Who knew...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The Right Wing evangelicals invested a lot in Trump because they truly believe he will push to overturn Roe V. Wade.

As far as Trump having divine intervention, it's hard to say.

When propagandists and snake-oil salesmen like Graham say so, I have to question it's validity.

Seems like a pretty ridiculous notion that god intervened in a US political race. Doesn't that contradict free will?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
God actually voted?
Who knew...

He influenced the minds of enough of his "children" to make them cast aside fear, and press the "Trump" button in the election booth.

He also allowed a lot of Democrats to stay home on November 8th, without feeling guilty.
edit on 11/13/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

"He influenced the minds of enough of his "children" to make them cast aside fear, and press the "Trump" button in the election booth."

He did?
Sooo there was no actual free will?

Scary guy.

edit on 13-11-2016 by Black_Fox because: SpeLLiNG

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

The Right Wing evangelicals invested a lot in Trump because they truly believe he will push to overturn Roe V. Wade.

When propagandists and snake-oil salesmen like Graham say so, I have to question it's validity.

Seems like a pretty ridiculous notion that god intervened in a US political race. Doesn't that contradict free will?

No it doesn't because free will was not manipulated in this situation. So then Satan was stopped from using deception, and so enough people voted with their true mind, and not one deceived.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Not yet, anyway.

-CareWeMust

Ohh, thats scary
Graham is a prophet? Graham knows Gods plan?
I think this guy thinks to much of himself, there is a lot more to play out and it could get worse

Jesus never got involved in politics, He left that to us.
A minster politicising is very wrong, very wrong indeed.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Free Will is Trumped by continuing our existence as a species..or as a nation, if God wants it. The Bible has HIM saving some nations and destroying others. It just wasn't our time yet.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

God actually voted?
Who knew...

He influenced the minds of enough of his "children" to make them cast aside fear, and press the "Trump" button in the election booth.

He also allowed a lot of Democrats to stay home on November 8th, without feeling guilty.

True this really happened. Jesus told me it happened that way the other night when we was playing poker with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

God actually voted?
Who knew...

What took him so long to get involved? Was he out golfing with his archangels when Obama was elected?

edit on 13-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Not yet, anyway.

-CareWeMust

Ohh, thats scary
Graham is a prophet? Graham knows Gods plan?
I think this guy thinks to much of himself, there is a lot more to play out and it could get worse

Jesus never got involved in politics, He left that to us.
A minster politicising is very wrong, very wrong indeed.

Graham is just expressing his opinion.. like everyone else. All of ATS is composed of opinions.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

No it doesn't because free will was not manipulated in this situation. So then Satan was stopped from using deception, and so enough people voted with their true mind, and not one deceived.

Mr. Graham himself said "I could sense going across the country that God was going to do something this year". Even if he stopped Satan from doing his thing, he intervened on free will.

He doesn't intervene when some nutbag goes and kills his wife and kids, or a terrorist blows up a street cafe.

But you guys are so arrogant to think he intervenes on a political election?

link   

originally posted by: buster2010

True this really happened. Jesus told me it happened that way the other night when we was playing poker with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

So we have 2 separate sources it's rigged by a higher power, but people still don't care even their Candidate claims it was a setup, because he won.
edit on 13-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: windword

God actually voted?
Who knew...

What took him so long to get involved? Was he out golfing with his archangels when Obama was elected?

IMO, God didn't see Obama starting WWIII.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The DNC is considering putting a man in charge who believes god said it is ok to rape nine year olds, women are subserviant to men and gays must be killed.

link   

The nefarious massacre of unborn babies is as despicable as the death penalty. Thank you GOD for your loving intervention.
Only misogynistic, Anti-Christian, sociopath Nazis would approve of such deplorable acts.
Did I leave anything out?
edit on V042016Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 13 Nov 2016 20:04:11 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

link   
Trump supporters have gone full retard.

link   

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The DNC is considering putting a man in charge who believes god said it is ok to rape nine year olds, women are subserviant to men and gays must be killed.

The DNC is made up of many sociopaths, expect it, and much worse. The DNC will be the leading movement to abolish Christianity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join