It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Cabinet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just because I know how nasty our political war is here and how this thread will be attacked, I just wanna start off by saying that I didn't support Trump OR Hillary. We were gonna be screwed in many ways either way, and I actually have a few agreements with both - one more then the other - but both are liars in my view anyway so their "opinions" and promises should have and should be taken with some grade A salt..

Anyway, I could go on about the numerous things that are very wrong with some of the policies they both hold or some of the good things they actually tend or intended to do, but I'm just here to state some new facts for anyone with interest. Since trump got elected it seems he's going to be bringing back the criminals that made up the George Bush administration.

Trumps list of likely picks include Rudy Guliani for Attorney General - the former mayor of New York during 9/11 (as a conspiracy site, take that as you will).

Steve Mnuchin for Secretary of Treasure - a former Goldman Sachs banker.

Lt. General Michael Flynn for Secretary of Defense - the former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (the department - as testified - that had one of its higher ups order the deletion of over 2 terabytes of data, not long before 911, that regarded the terror intel gathering organization Able Danger. Said information contained the identification of Mohamed Atta, the alleged mastermind of 911).

Forrest Lucas for Secretary of Interior - a founder and executive of Lucas Oil.

And Jose Rodriguez to run the CIA - the former director of the National Clandestine Service who was a main architect of bushes torture program and the CIAs black sites.

Other likely picks for positions include good old Sara Palin and war crazed bush era neo-con Jon Bolton - a former member of the Project for the New American Century (a group which authored the quote famous among 9/11 conspiracy theorists that stated a "new Pearl Harbor" would justify the occupation and control of countries in the Middle East (Iraq and other oil rich areas etc] as well as the large scale advancement of military spending, both of which in fact happened due to 911).

theintercept.com...
www.motherjones.com...
web.archive.org...://abcnews.go.com/Politics/print?id=1131137

edit on 13-11-2016 by DimensionalChange03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DimensionalChange03

Zalmay Khalizad has been mentioned and he was a signatory to PNAC.

Not sure how much sway PNAC or whatever they change the name to has now.

join