It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be worse then Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I'll give him the same chance the GOP gave Obama, okay

a man who DIDNT get elected on hate and fear and racism

They gutted everything he did and tried to do and he didn't get elected on divisive rhetoric and hate.

Trump DOESNT DESERVE A CHANE

that is dumb.
people on the left like me are supposed to give everyone a chance.
or what are your morals?

I'm not racist.
I'm also not a traitor.
Do you really think that half of america is racist?
really?

go talk to more people. I'm hard pressed to find racist people. I do sometimes, but it's rarer even then when I was a kid.

I'm really far left, not as far as sanders, but he would have gotten my vote.
You guys are ruining being a democrat for me, so much that I have to side with te right over you guys.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You might want to actually want to wait and see, actually you probably don't. You'd rather poison the well now.

Hillary wanted to continue against Assad in Syria rather than work with them to eliminate the terrorists. Trump just said he doesn't want Iran to have a nuke deal.

The problem with you extremists is that you never have any moderate views. Sometimes you pretend to, but then back to the rhetoric.

Trump has a great deal of moderate support. Moderates like me are getting real sick of the rhetoric from both sides. It's probably fair to say we outnumber both extremes.

Give Trump a chance. I gave Obama a chance and almost voted for his hope and change premise. Even though I didn't, I still have him a chance. Give Trump a chance. If he screws up I'll be beside you demanding change.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Trump will be worse than Bush because at least Bush wasn't corrupt like TRUMP IS AND WILL BE...

LINK

But Trump might save them the trouble, because as Gordon reports today, he has thrown his administration’s doors wide open to the America’s elite insiders, from Rudy Giuliani of New York 911 fame, to John Bolton, who is possibly the biggest Russian hater on the planet.We see not a whiff of the proverbial “Everyman” anywhere around Trump now. He is the ruling class’ dream come true. Many mentioned that he might have been doing his campaign purely as a personal reality TV show experience, where he spent little of this own money.
We heard today that his campaign staff spent a few million to rent office space in his buildings. Imagine that. And instead of putting his business into a blind trust as others have done, he has turned it over to his kids, who are working on his transition team. The Donald is quite the family man indeed.

hE HE HE HE HE HE HE

Donald Trump the man of the people

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Elected by the corrupt hand of the FBI

another stolen race like 2000 and he will do more damage to the world than any president in our history

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

What did they do to Obama

Were you rooting for him trying to give poor people health insurance

When they met the day he was elected and planned his destruction

Its a free country I can say any thing I want about this crooked race

The race was crooked

Crooked Trump

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Will he be Worse than Obama ? No way , Right ? Obama is the King of incompetence , this we Already Know .
edit on 13-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I'll give him the chance to do what?

Make America great Again

Ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah aha ha h

Don't make me laugh

You can't make white black. You cant change a zebras stripes

Trump might do some good event though he's surrounded by vipers and snakes that makes the chances of him doing good about zero percent.
Trump cheated, Crooked Trump cheated, and now
he’s dicing up the spoils of power and influence, while the naïve talk about give him a chance, amongst another crew of crooks, the same bandits he denounced to get elected

and you want to give him a chance

don’t make me laugh anymore

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How do you know all this a whopping 5 days into his...umm, President-elect-ship?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You have to look at the ironies and realize everything Trump hurled at Hillary he is and will be guilty of.

Mostly true, the, "will be" bit remains to be seen, still there are some areas likely to cause a hiccup or two, and God only knows what's under the radar..almost.
amorality reigns supreme in goverment, now it is signed in to ordinary folks. Those folks could have done better.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Trump has been bought by the traditional right-wing neocon faction and is now paying them back by giving GOP power brokers like Reince Priebus power. He named him chief Of Staff….This republican hack
HA HA HA HA H AH AH A

Trump the billionaire man of the people! HA HA HA HA H AH AH HA

Gave the VP( another GOP hack) the reins of power to preside over the cabinet selections. HA HA HA HA H AH AH HA
So now we know who really hired Trump. He is just a traditional curropt power freak who is now dolling out power and influence for a price to the republican powers that be who were responsible for the destruction of the US economy in 2007-8.

He deceived the people in just reelecting those people back into power

Good Luck HA HA HA HA H AH AH HA

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Trump has been bought by the traditional right-wing neocon faction and is now paying them back by giving GOP power brokers like Reince Priebus power. He named him chief Of Staff….This republican hack
HA HA HA HA H AH AH A

Gave the VP( another GOP hack) the reins of power to preside over the cabinet selections. HA HA HA HA H AH AH HA
So now we know who really hired Trump. He is just a traditional curropt power freak who is now dolling out power and influence for a price to the republican powers that be who were responsible for the destruction of the US economy in 2007-8.

So you're just throwing a tantrum now.

This thread can probably be locked up.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

HA HA HA HA H AH AH A

Pay attention folks,this what rabid partisan left political thinking looks like!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

agreed,
They haven`t haven`t been right about any of their trump predictions so far, they are like 0 for 1,000
if I was betting man I would bet against all of their latest doom and gloom trump predictions.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Boy, the obsessive Democratic liberals just won't let this go. Trump was elected president in the same way other presidents were elected, Hillary lost. The Stock market was going to crash the next day if Trump got elected, that never happened, in fact it went up.

Have faith in our congressmen who are representatives of the people, they will watch over what Trump does. The Republicans won't let Trump ruin their chances of winning ever again.

Don't these people have anything better to do than dwell on the election? Maybe we should bring back Rock and Roll so people can have something to do other than fire each other up on the Internet. Hillary lost the election. Just because a lot of people thought she was going to win means nothing. Maybe she shouldn't have pissed off the supporters of Sanders. I would have voted for Sanders if he would have made it, in fact almost everyone I know here would have voted for Sanders. But they voted for Trump because of Hillary's party tactics and reputation of being a deceiver.

The mistake was that more people should have voted for Sanders in the primaries.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I like how you did not address a single thing I said. Very liberal of you.

You are an extremist who has no intention of compromise. If people on the alt-left were capable of compromise you could meet in the middle with people like me.

You want your way and nothing else will suffice. I hoped for change when Obama was elected. Instead we got the ACA that punished the working poor. An absolute betrayal of what he promised.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
A full reversal of the destructive foreign policy of Bush/Obama makes him worse?

I'll believe that when I see it... I'd love to, but there hasn't been any president in decades that has stopped the march to empire.. This is one reason I suspect, like many, that the elite at the top are working together.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

What else do you see in your crystal ball? It could be the best thing that ever happened. If honesty is any principle to hold dearly, it would be best to criticize and praise where it is due, and not to make specious predictions about the future.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Can we at least get the man sworn in before we criticize his presidency?

Agreed, and I hope he does good for all of us; however I won't hold me breath.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Bush was bad but never denied how fortunate he was. Trump genuinely believes he was rags to riches. "Just a small $1 million loan from my father" is one of the most deluded/deceiving quotes I have ever read. When u follow the paper trail he lied completely, his father had to stump up half the financing cos no one had faith in Donald trump, only his father.

He claimed to have $30 mil but was only making on average $100k a year. He would have killed people to hide his tax's...thank god that was exposed.

As a business man he is as competent as bush. Although bush struggled to lose a $1billion in a year.

I'm shocked people fall for this . He can't relate to the people (nor hilary)and would be homeless if it wasn't for his father he's made that many bad business decisions.

www.google.co.uk... -from-his-father/?client=ms-android-orange-gb

So many articles so little time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join