It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be worse then Bush

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Then why is he hiring corporate neocons and party hacks and shills?

The same kind of people with the mentality that drove the country to near destruction under Bush?

Give him a chance?

To do what?

the same agenda as Bush is what he will end up doing

It’s a very reasonable and intelligent prognostication

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Jahari
a reply to: CB328

Who the hell is you all? Reach much, sweetheart???!!!

CNN NEVER sounded like me.

You should analyze the post

Trump is putting every kind of person in power he went about denouncing as he ran and you people don't think that's a big thing.

He denounced Bush's neocons yet is hiring them. He denounced the corporate shills who bribe the politicians yet he is hiring them now in the droves

What is someone suppose to say...Give him a pass

Why?

You people will self-deceive yourself into oblivion

Trump knows he has you by the balls

You give power to the beast the beast will bite you

If you actually took the time to read the post, mine in particular, you would notice I could care less who the new POTUS is!! 46 flavors of ice cream to choose from but only two choices for presidential candidates? Maybe we should rename them the principal and assistant principal. Even they have to answer to the board of education.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You all are defending him breaking promise and promise as if it doesn’t mean anything

You have your heads in the sand

Magical thinking isn’t going to solve any problems

If you hire the same mad dogs who destroyed your house before what do you expect to happen but destruction again?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I wish ATS would but a 2 month ban of Trump topics.
everyday its the same old- Trump will eat your children, or detain everyone in fema camps, or publicly execute all gays or what ever else is being made up on the fly daily.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Just calling someone a racist and bigot and using those words incorrectly isn't much of an argument.

That's one of the problems with the left throughout this process. They aren't making actual arguments. They're instead throwing around labels and misusing words.

I'm here to offer my help though. My first recommendation to you is to learn what the words "racist" and "bigot" mean, then practice using them in a sentence. Once you do that you'll see closed borders and confronting illegals has nothing to do with race, just as confronting Islamic extremism has nothing to do with being a "Muslim bigot", which in reality is a phrase you made up which doesn't even make sense.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Don't you mean the same agenda Bush, Obama, and Hillary?

What difference does it make?

link   

Well you, know, Clinton had the endorsement of Bush, so I kind of think that says a lot about who would have continued those kinds of policies.

link   

You all are defending him breaking promise and promise as if it doesn’t mean anything

If you hire the same mad dogs who destroyed your house before what do you expect to happen but destruction again?

Neither is demonizing the hand picked (like all of them before him) leader of America or anywhere else!! Learn the truth, dont fall into the plan of division. My candidate, color or religion blah blah blah. We need a full restart imo. The way thats set up for us does not bring about change!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I'm still astonished how much power people gove the POTUS

Like how you all claimed that Obama would single-handedly destroy America, the Middle East, Captialism and Christianity??

At least he's providing some facts (Trump is hiring neocons) instead of just pure BS like the conservatives.

Single handedly?

Nah, he's had all youse guys give him plenty of help.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Black_Fox

Then why is he hiring corporate neocons and party hacks and shills?

T
The same kind of people with the mentality that drove the country to near destruction under Bush?
Give him a chance?o do what?

the same agenda as Bush is what he will end up doing

It’s a very reasonable and intelligent prognostication

"Then why is he hiring corporate neocons and party hacks and shills?"

Labels, that's all you have presented.
And if that Is the case, what does he have to pick from?
Really, a list plz.

Not many, if any people in politics are saints.
And if its the "they make a lot of money, bad guy thing, just no"

"The same kind of people with the mentality that drove the country to near destruction under Bush?"

You mean the voting public who elected him, than sure.

Give him a chance?

"Yes."
That's all everyone can do after an election.

"To do what?"
Get into office, actually be a president, pass laws, change things, ya know, actions.

"It’s a very reasonable and intelligent prognostication"

No,it's not.
Your come with no facts.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Trump will be worse then Bush

Do you think he will be worse than Obama as well?

What evidence do you have?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Then bush?

Are you saying Bush is next or something?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Looks to me like he is keeping his most important promises

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

He accused Hillary or insinuated “the election was rigged” but we know now it was rigged FOR Trump…

explain.

please.

Hillary rigged her election at LEAST all the way through the primary and into the debates.. The woman who got fired from CNN gave Hillary the questions for the debate before the debate. Wikileaks proved the entire DNC was working against Sanders.

So please explain.

I am not happy if he does put Newt in there. But I will have to see what happens.. That rubs me the wrong way, but you are judging a book that doesn't even have a cover yet..

Let us not forget who the president is.

His name is Barack Obama.

he has a few more months left in office.

If "THEY" wanted Trump to win they could have made it a million times easier for him. That is not what happened. They had to focus on him as being bad, because they couldn't really focus on Hillary being good. How could you? She set one of our embasies up for destruction including the people inside. Maybe read up on the SF guys who were called off, and rebelled against orders to go into hell zone to try and protect something fully expecting they would all die in the process.

edit on 13-11-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Trump is a part of a pattern of destruction the republican party has heaped on the world starting with Nixon, Reagan, Bush and now Trump…

Just wait and see folks as things come crumbling down one after the other

We won’t even get into global warming

How his plan to spend a couple of trillion dollars for the infrastructure and lower taxes on the rich will balloon the budget and in short matter ruin the economy...at least Obama revived somewhat.

Its written folks DESTRUCTION

You ask for it by electing a divisive liar and racist your going to get it

edit on 13-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The only destruction going on here is the total destruction of the western globalist oligarchy.

Brexit, Trump, Anti-EU parties set to win 2017 elections in Europe.

A glorious time to be alive.

We must be vigilant to ensure what comes next does not become what we all hated to begin with though.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'll give him the same chance the GOP gave Obama, okay

a man who DIDNT get elected on hate and fear and racism

They gutted everything he did and tried to do and he didn't get elected on divisive rhetoric and hate.

Trump DOESNT DESERVE A CHANCE

edit on 13-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Trump literally hasn't done anything.

He won't be President until January.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This thread is starting to read like a Conspiracies-R-US catalog.

I'm waiting for niburu to make a grand entrance in here.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Just calling someone a racist and bigot and using those words incorrectly isn't much of an argument.

Maybe prejudice is a better word

originally posted by: MysticPearl
That's one of the problems with the left throughout this process. They aren't making actual arguments. They're instead throwing around labels and misusing words.

Were the labels not earned?

Trump's words through out his campaign weren't exactly cotton candy and rainbows. He was very aggressive in his rhetoric and his so called labelling of people. Are we really trying to pretend he wasn't this way? Or was that sh*t just made up by the leftist propaganda machine?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join