It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump will be worse then Bush

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You have to look at the ironies and realize everything Trump hurled at Hillary he is and will be guilty of.

That should be our guiding principle in understanding what Trump will do to ruin the country and the world

He accused Hillary or insinuated “the election was rigged” but we know now it was rigged FOR Trump…

Trump talked about Hillary’s war making, in the end Trump will make the wars as Bush did through a huge false flag that will be done within the year and enticing Iran to a war.

Trump is loading his administration with neocons to administer the continued wars in the ME.

This emphasis will be on Iran this time that will end in a war on Iran with of course Israel.

This will be worst than the Iraq war by tenfold

edit on 13-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I find it amusing that all the folks who've been wrong about Trump all along are suddenly attempting to tell us what the next 4 years will bring.

The above looks like denial sprinkled with a bit of a tantrum.

BTW, it's "worse" not "worst". And as used, it would be "worse than" not "worst then".
edit on 13-11-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Can we at least get the man sworn in before we criticize his presidency?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Man there's a lot of misguided assumptions you are spewing out!

The man hasn't even stepped into office yet and you're on his back, give the man some time and a chance.

You know there is cream you can put on your butthurt.
edit on 13-11-2016 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Willtell

Tbh I'm still astonished how much power people give the POTUS. Bro, no worries!!! Look at it this way. I'm 100% sure Ronald McDonald and Colonel Sanders aren't in board meetings making big business decisions. Business as usual!!
edit on 13-11-2016 by Jahari because: Spell nazi's are a lurkin!!!

link   
A full reversal of the destructive foreign policy of Bush/Obama makes him worse?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I find it amusing that all the folks who've been wrong about Trump all along are suddenly attempting to tell us what the next 4 years will bring.

The above looks like denial sprinkled with a bit of a tantrum.

BTW, it's "worse" not "worst". And as used, it would be "worse than" not "worst then".

It's also "than" not "then"

But I wasn't gunna nit pick..

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I'm still astonished how much power people gove the POTUS

Like how you all claimed that Obama would single-handedly destroy America, the Middle East, Captialism and Christianity??

At least he's providing some facts (Trump is hiring neocons) instead of just pure BS like the conservatives.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

You are now starting to sound like CNN.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Who the hell is you all? Reach much, sweetheart???!!!
edit on 13-11-2016 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yeah but Hillary would have been much more worster.
edit on 13-11-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yep, I remember the threads. The threads about Obama Youth, etc. The right were going off about Obama being the one to destroy the American way of life, yet.... here stands America.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Thanks for the spelling tip.

But your boy is littering his administration with dangerous neocons. Trump is a racist anti Muslim bigot we know and he will be enticed and led by these neocons to attack the last ME county they haven’t yet ruined and that is Iran.

I predicted that Trump would do everything he is doing…so far I’ve been right on his picks

I’ve been right in that I predicted he would hire the same corporate shills and lobbyists

And I’ll be right about the OP predictions as well

Did YOU predict he would hire the same old team of corporate flunkies?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
Man there's a lot of misguided assumptions you are spewing out!

The man hasn't even stepped into office yet and you're on his back, give the man some time and a chance.

You know there is cream you can put on your butthurt.

Trump is like the man who got to the top by foul methods and his followers who defend him defended that.

He hasn’t earned any grace period because he never acted graceful

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

*face palm* He's just the new president for chriatsakes, not some banker/investor/philanthropist billionaire globalist!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
"Trump will be worse then Bush "

Y this thread?

You don't know that, cannot prove that, and the fact he isn't even president yet, makes this worse.

And if you do, I'd appreciate tomorrow's lottery numbers. PLz.

How about you wait for "Facts" through his actions once in office.

But this thread is rabble rousing , if not fear mongering.

PLz make a thread about something potentially positive now.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

he will be enticed and led by these neocons
to attack the last ME county they haven’t yet ruined

You must, of course, mean Lebanon county in rural Pennsylvania. Yes, Ive heard he plans on delaying that part of his policy until later.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I don't think so. One problem with Obama was he had this out of control foreign policy component, which involved us in the conflict in Syria, even with Russia screaming at us to back off. One thing guiding Trump's win was the simple idea that we really want to explore space and stuff with Russia, not fight with them. This is a deep sentiment I've watched on the right, and having Trump turn against his idea of a more isolationist foreign policy in favor of the policies of George and Jeb! would be something of a betrayal at this point. One critical point is Iran, which is close to Russia. Here the two ideas diverge, with McCain singing "Bomb Iran", and Putin urging restraint. It will be a point to watch, for sure.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari

Who the hell is you all? Reach much, sweetheart???!!!

CNN NEVER sounded like me.

You should analyze the post

Trump is putting every kind of person in power he went about denouncing as he ran and you people don't think that's a big thing.

He denounced Bush's neocons yet is hiring them. He denounced the corporate shills who bribe the politicians yet he is hiring them now in the droves

What is someone suppose to say...Give him a pass

Why?

You people will self-deceive yourself into oblivion

Trump knows he has you by the balls

You give power to the beast the beast will bite you
edit on 13-11-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Trump certainly can't be any worse THAN your grammar.

It's doubtful Trump will be interested in nation building, just turn the country to rubble and move on. That's a far cry better than getting the U.S. involved in a protracted insurgency.

Hillary was guaranteed war with Iran, the writing is on the wall. I guess this is what projecting looks like.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join