It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump rant gets Wanda Sykes Booed, she Tells em to F-U, Flips them the BIRD

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Marginal comedian at best.....why should any of us care what the hell Wanda Sykes say's ? Is what she saying gonna make a difference ? No it's not. Is what she's saying gonna change the outcome of the election ? NO. Is it gonna cause her agents phone to stop ringing.....you bet your arse it is. So let's not get our panties in a bunch cause she's spouting off at the mouth......she's hurting her paycheck, not mine.
edit on 14-11-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

you bet your arse it is. So let's not get our panties in a bunch cause she's spouting off at the mouth......she's hurting her paycheck, not mine.

You have a good point, she may have just assured herself a nice job making sure rental cars are clean before they are sent out again.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

If you're booing a comedian then the comedian is doin their job properly.

Then she should have thanked them when she left the stage.

Instead, she flipped them the bird.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I find it offensive at how hard Bill Cosby tries to be inoffensive.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

People came to listen to comedy and raise money for cancer - why did she set out to alienate people?
People should sue her for breach of contract, she did not make them laugh.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If you're booing a comedian then the comedian is doin their job properly. More power to her I say.

There's a time and place for everything - if she was living under a rock then she'd have an excuse

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

People came to listen to comedy and raise money for cancer - why did she set out to alienate people?
People should sue her for breach of contract, she did not make them laugh
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Right, it seems that this is a hard for all to grasp. This was to raise money for cancer for crying out loud.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I think she failed to realize she is in a room filled with people who work. Not a bunch of unemployed liberals.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

I think she failed to realize she is in a room filled with people who work. Not a bunch of unemployed liberals.

The disconnect between liberal to conservative is large. Not so much from the conservative, but the liberal can't believe how stupid the majority of the country is for rejecting HRC.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think when you go to see a comedian, you have to leave your political feelings behind. Stand up, for me personally, is an arena where anything goes and you're "not allowed" to let yourself get upset. I think the best thing the audience could do if they dont find a certain comedian or a certain joke or string of jokes funny, is to simply not laugh. But those are just my personal feelings, and if other people want to boo, they certainly can. I just think when people do that, they are missing the point of a comedy routine, and the best insult ever is to simply not laugh. That's how you "get to" them. If you let them "get to" you, they've won.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I think when you go to see a comedian, you have to leave your political feelings behind. Stand up, for me personally, is an arena where anything goes and you're "not allowed" to let yourself get upset. I think the best thing the audience could do if they dont find a certain comedian or a certain joke or string of jokes funny, is to simply not laugh. But those are just my personal feelings, and if other people want to boo, they certainly can. I just think when people do that, they are missing the point of a comedy routine, and the best insult ever is to simply not laugh. That's how you "get to" them. If you let them "get to" you, they've won.

But just to be clear, Ive never thought she was funny and never understood why she became famous in the first place. Is it just because she "has an attitude"? Hilarious...

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Honestly, at the end of the day, I agree with you on all points. But the thing about even a comedian in my personal opinion, is that even for them a level of personal responsibility should trump (no pun intended there) their desire to make someone laugh. If the comedic routine is laced with inflammatory rhetoric, they should honestly thinka few times to themselves if they really should be vocalizing it, as funny and biting as it is. Is continuing to fan the flames of riot worth a laugh? I would think most would issue a resounding "No" to that question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join