It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Won Both Popular ( 62.9 M -62.2 M ) And Electoral College Votes ( 306-232)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Ohanka
So, what was that people were saying about a "broken system"?

I thought it was Trump that brought it up.

My assumption was you people were going to do something about it, but it's all quiet now that you've won.

Quiet? It's just getting started!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

I don't listen to her, I guess we have the same sense of humor.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Hoax thread.

The only real hoax is the one Hillary pulled in even staying on the ballot after committing so many felony crimes, including 5 counts of murder. That has got to be a world record for a criminal. Perhaps Guinness book of world records will add that in this year. When she is in prison soon and someone asks her what she's in for, it will take her an hour to reply.

Would you like to really provide some proof for this, you offer no sources, just your word. Do not bring alt-right BS, bring some real sources, because I don't think you have anything to provide.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Apparently for you facebook and twitter are legitimate sources. They are both about as legitimate as WND and Alex Jones. You are not doing yourself any favors.

Wait. Didn't Trump win the online Facebook polls before the election? Didn't Trump have more followers and likes on social media than Hillary? Seems the social media source is more in tune than you are.

Also, if we play a game in this thread titled "Drink every time a butthurt Hillary shill says 'alt-right'" you'd be drunk in an instant.

That's the new hate word you guys have. It's pathetic. It's not even cuck worthy. Its just sad.
He also had more physical people at his rallies.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Alt right are liars and this hoax thread is proof. ATS mods, where are you?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So let me make sure I'm reading this correctly. The majority of Americans selected Trump as their President by over 1/2 million votes. Trump won the Electoral votes by an amazing landslide beating Clinton by a little more than 130%.

You didn't get it straight. This thread was premised upon a single twitter account holder's personal survey of twitter posts. Trump actually lost the popular vote by nearly a million votes.

Google's top search result for "final election numbers" leads to a fake news site

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hoax thread.

The only real hoax is the one Hillary pulled in even staying on the ballot after committing so many felony crimes, including 5 counts of murder. That has got to be a world record for a criminal. Perhaps Guinness book of world records will add that in this year. When she is in prison soon and someone asks her what she's in for, it will take her an hour to reply.

Do not bring alt-right BS

DRINK!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Alt right are liars

DRINK!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: mkultra11

How many millions of citizens were purged from voter rolls?

I got purged. Found out at the poll. How do they count that one?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: mkultra11

How many millions of citizens were purged from voter rolls?

I got purged. Found out at the poll. How do they count that one?

As a vote for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Alt right are liars and this hoax thread is proof. ATS mods, where are you?

The Alt Right are liars? Would you like me to link to our discussion where you call Google's definitions of "terrorist" and "terrorism" wrong? Or where you say Trump is a racist by can't provide proof? Or where you manipulate words about "criminals" about to be deported?

What presented here is a lie? I thought it would be smart to ask you since you are the expert on lies.

PS: What the Hell...here ya go. Evidence
edit on 11/15/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Ahhh...nevermind the details. I just found them. So the count is on-going (eg. NOT DONE) and as of now, Clinton leads by 600k to 800k in the popular vote. Trump leads Clinton with 306 to Clinton's 232 in the Electoral.

Apparently the problem was a bogus news site. But...the count is on-going. We obviously use the Electoral process so Trump wins regardless, but in all truthfulness...Clinton is kicking major ass in the popular vote with a lead of 0.013. I think that is also the amount of lead legally allowed in our drinking water and the legal amount of mercury in fish. That is because the FDA considers that such a small, unimportant and ineffective amount that it doesn't really exist.

Yeah...that last bit was humor not to be taken as pure fact

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Clinton's lead coming from mainly California, New Youk, and few other states - In those states she was/is popular
- Throughout most of the rest of the country she is not. Only from those few states, where her lead is substantial is the
disparity in popular vs electoral vote coming from

And as has been stated - We live in a Republic NOT a Democracy - As it should be.

And of course there is this:

"Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations."

Source:
Gregg Phillips @JumpVote
We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.

We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action. #unrigged
8:47 AM - 13 Nov 2016

edit on 15-11-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Top thread on ATS frontpage is a HOAX.. that speaks for itself.
edit on 15-11-2016 by Zmurfix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zmurfix

Im not sure why this thread has not been moved to the hoax forum.

The OP routinely posts garbage and tries to pretend it is true. Just take a look what EU has to say about climate change.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

Clinton's lead coming from mainly California, New Youk, and few other states - In those states she was/is popular
- Throughout most of the rest of the country she is not. Only from those few states, where her lead is substantial is the
disparity in popular vs electoral vote coming from

And as has been stated - We live in a Republic NOT a Democracy - As it should be.

And of course there is this:

"Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations."

Source:
Gregg Phillips @JumpVote
We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.

We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action. #unrigged
8:47 AM - 13 Nov 2016

I'd love to see his proof. In the meantime, I won't hold my breath.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Did you fill out and turn in a provisional ballot?

I Googled where my polling place was, and when I got there, there was a note on the door instructing voters to go to another address. I went there and they didn't have my address on their ledgers. I made a yuuuuge stink, and demanded they give me a provision ballot that I could track. I was furious!

After some time they produced 2 more ledgers. My name and address were on the 3rd one, and they wound up giving me a regular ballot. A lot of people at my polling station, in the Inland Empire of California district, were complaining about "voter suppression"!

edit on 15-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
MSM has orders to stall the total vote counts.

We saw this start election night when they stalled the Pennsylvania announcement for 3 hours !!!!!

And Michigan reported 100% count 2 days ago and still the MSM has Trump at 290.

Phony MSM is not letting up on their BS.

Yup, they haven't added Michigan's votes for Trump yet, he should be at 306. There is something wrong with our system, they are not adding it to his score very quickly. That might actually help to deter the protestors if they see his numbers rising. The protestors are saying Hillary had two million more votes than trump now, that is false. It still appears she might have the popular vote, because of California being way off balance and having so many voters there. I actually think they should make California verify the voters, I bet they padded the numbers with illegals and dead people voting. It still isn't enough to make Trump win there though, he lost bigtime there without the fraud.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Another thing about Southern California and illegals. In 2006 I lost my job and applied for unemployment. I was denied because SOMEONE had exhausted my benefits! I made a yuuuuuge stink, but got a another job before the whole thing resolved.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I would imagine the complete and accurate resuls will come on or just after Dec 19th, when the electoral college votes. As of now the CNN / AP / Foxnews results, including popular vote, are showing Michigan as unresolved instead of showing it in trumps column. That will also affect the popular vote, most likely giving it to trump as well.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join